Subliminal for moving out of your country

If I had it my way I would move to Poland. From people like roosh and others who have been there say polish women are feminine and love brown skin guys. Having said that though I’ve heard feminism has been seeping into Poland the last few years and women are becoming less feminine.
But to be very honest with you I’m probably never leaving my parents with the way things are now. Parents are to old and have there own health issues, I don’t see myself leaving them. If something happens to them then I have to take care of this house.
Only way I can think of me moving out and leaving my parents is if I get married. The problem is I’m never getting married especially to American women.
I’m at a point where I’m learning to accept I have to be there for my family while at the same time accept that I won’t be able to do certain things I want to do in life.
I’m just trying to control what I can now

2 Likes

I hear you @Lion I also dream of going somewhere, rebuild, make new friends, and hope I still have amazing chapters of adventure in this lifetime.

As for programs, Stark also has that flexibility to find your place in life, perhaps even more so than EQ, but that being said I would also advice Emperor because among the subs I’ve read change a life drastically time and time again, Emperor is definitely up there.

Mine was also touched by this program albeit only for some months. I can only imagine what heights could be reached if I gave it ample time and the dedication it deserves, along with actions taken.

I’m not too articulate lately, and I’m going through brain fog and some recon, but I understand where you’re coming from, more than I could express. Best of luck to us in finding our place in the sun.

2 Likes

Emperor+ Sub for health/safety.

If there is a travel ban where you are now- Emperor and R.I.C.H -start making shit happen and save up. Then when you can travel Emperor+ Sub for safety/health

3 Likes

@Grimm1390 - sorry to hear that man. Hopefully things look up for you to be able to pursue your own dreams cause they are worth fulfilling.

2 Likes

@Apollo - much thanks, bro. Hope StarkQ brings you what are you looking for.

1 Like

I hear you loud and clear, @Azriel. Thank you

1 Like

i feel for you it’s very hard to try to be a man in that country as they constantly teach you that they don’t need you at all, whilst also expecting the world from you

2 Likes

just a very strong leaning and yearning to making tons of money, as my body and my game improved I hit an asymmetrical boiling point where my knowledge of game and my body/looks would start to give diminishing returns of effects unless I move the FUCK out of here and start to make my way through the world

Nothing ever happens here, and the economy is crap, and it’s a post war zone. I tried to consolidate on something here but I can’t get over the fact that the war sent us 50 years back in time

3 Likes

So the making money parts of Khan comes much later on

2 Likes

its SECONDARY, meaning it kicks in ONLY when the Khan lifestyle needs the funding for it.

If you’re happy with your sex life and romantic life and circle then you’re going to focus on increasing that, it’s primary

Once your results from sex life romantic life get big enough to warrant you needing more income to facilitate that lifestyle then the wealth part moves to the vizor partially

5 Likes

Really interesting!

2 Likes

Another vote for Ascension or AM. Consider stacking with a secondary goal rather than emperor or something more demanding like that.

Having said that I see you have a few modules. Have you considered rebuilding another custom that’s hyper focused towards this goal in Qv2? You have a very specific need and in all likelihood know exactly what holds you back. Customs are great for that.

2 Likes

Yes. Am considering a very tight Emperor custom to achieve my goals too. Maybe 13 modules or so

5 Likes

Keep us updated on what path you decide to take !

1 Like

Excellent timing, my friend. Just started a new journal detailing my new path

1 Like

Ahh looks like I was several minutes off. Will check the new journal out

1 Like

@Matrix is top man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sarcasm :upside_down_face: @TheBoxingScientist

@Matrix i like the vibe you bring to the community. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist hehe :+1: thanx :pig:

1 Like