Subliminal for moving out of your country

Yeah I should. Had run it for one month before. Then shifted to DR. I must to stick to it until I achieve my goals

@Grimm1390 absolutely true. I have watched those videos too (both Richard Cooperā€™s and Bulldog Mindset)

Now will stick to Emperor until I succeed.

1 Like

We all have many goals, itā€™s only a matter of prioritizing and choosing yous subs and actions accordingly. :wink:

1 Like

@Sub.Zero, @remarkable, @Ichiban, @Eric, @Grimm1390 - thanks for the advice, guys. I will either do AM (and then do Emperor) or restart Emperor. Will let my mind settle down a bit before I confirm.

Appreciate all of you!

5 Likes

Emperor!
Emperor!
Emperor!

:smiley:

2 Likes

Brilliant channel!

2 Likes

@Lion
I think it is what action you want to take and how much of it you want to take to go to another country. The subliminal wonā€™t matter so much. But then again donā€™t go run a sexual sub and expect to leave your countryā€¦:laughing: .

Any of the mentioned titles will work. AM EMPEROR KHAN.

You need to have a plan to exit the country first on paper. The rest is actioning the plan.

:+1:

3 Likes

Agreed, @pacman :+1: Thank you, too

1 Like

@Lion Haha everyone recommendeds emperor and i am a big fan of it but running stark and Am now. Do you know Am is highly action oriented. Honestly emperor may have more aspects for money and deep sense of identity but Am makes you to take actions quickly. I never work out before using Am and when i was with emperor i was focusing more on career on my studies.

I think you already used Am. Why donā€™t u stack Am and emperor. Emperor has full script of Am but running Am individually hit hard.
My experience on Emperor is that it boosts ur productivity increadibly high and u actually take actions but Am can boost that. Try this for 10 days and see what happens. But keep emperor it is really amazing. I stopped emperor because it is not the time for me to become fully independent and i had that kind of thought while using emperor
All the bestšŸ˜

3 Likes

It is man ! Heā€™s like a father or older brother I didnā€™t have

3 Likes

Thanks, man. Will definitely consider your stacking advice, @Matrix

1 Like

I have the exact same problem as you, I am in damascus syria and I plan to move to the US with my greencard.

I agree with everyone else, emperor would probably be my undisputed go to.

As for me, Iā€™m moving in the next 6 months with Khan, the wealth part kicked in.

Iā€™d go with emperor, good luck Bhai!

5 Likes

I think throwing in commander as well would help, on the sales pages hereā€™s a line
ā€œ You will uncover your own personal authentic power and project it outwards, making others aware of itā€
Commander plus emperor could be a great stack to overcome overbearing parents

1 Like

@Yazooneh - much thanks, brother! All the best to your moving too!

@Grimm1390 - i should. I had run a stack of Commander + Emperor + PCC before. And then did the DR run. High time I get back to it

2 Likes

Lol as a person from the US I want to move out. Itā€™s to woke here, everyone is into identity politics especially women, also women are not feminine Or pleasant to be with.if you donā€™t go with the narrative or speak out against it they will cancel or fire you. Honestly the US is a dying nation, I didnā€™t even mention masculinity is dying and viewed as toxic.
If you do move here good luck brother

1 Like

@Grimm1390 - haha was about to say that to him but then realized that USA is much better than Syria. Also, he could make the leap from USA to elsewhere after sampling some of delights there :wink:

1 Like

People are so privileged here in the states yet complain about everything especially the feminist and sjws uhh donā€™t get me started. Wokeness has infiltrated everything sports, Hollywood, Military, police canā€™t do there job.
Thereā€™s definitely some delights here For sure though.
Theres definitely good looking women here.
Iā€™m just being a old man a little though and ranting on the USA, lol donā€™t pay me to much mind

3 Likes

Can you elaborate on this?

2 Likes

@Grimm1390 - i feel you. Realized it first when listening to loads of Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson debates (and then Rollo Tomassi and Entrepreuner in Cars)

Better places these days are Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, Dubai, etc

Which country are you planning to move to?

1 Like