Subliminal for moving out of your country

What main store title would you recommend if someone is unemployed, fed up of living in his country with his parents, wants to move out and start life somewhere else where there are more opportunities for sex, money, and freedom? Where he can (consensually) sleep with who he wants, earn better money and do what he wants without people telling him all the time what one should and shouldn’t do (i live in india. Can’t eat beef, can’t go out thanks to covid lockdowns, etc)

PS: also have partial loss of functionality in my eyes and ears and don’t want to use them as excuses to not succeed in life.

6 Likes

I ran an alpha title for that. I would say Emperor would do.

4 Likes

Did you have some or all of these issues which got resolved by Emperor or another alpha title?

1 Like

You need to reframe this.

What is stopping YOU from doing all this.

Then you will have a better idea of what YOU as an individual need based on your own circumstances and your understanding of how you have already responded to whatever subs you have run in the past.

4 Likes

why can’t you eat beef?? :thinking:

2 Likes

I was going to suggest the same as Voytek. Emperor boosts your independence, and when you leave your country you better be prepared to be independent and self reliant. Emperor also makes you more objective and less prone of letting your emotions run the show. Being away from your home country can be tough. It will stir emotions and that will cloud your judgement. You will miss things you’d never think you’d be missing. Now you are (understandably) fed up with the situation, but when you distance yourself from all of it your perspective will change. Emperor can help prevent that by keeping your head level. It will also help you go after a goal all the way to the end. It’ll be helpful that you have a clear goal, something specific that you want to get out of this. Otherwise, the minute things get uncomfortable you’ll want to return to India. Nothing wrong with that, but if you really want to get out, better to plan against the desire to return, which often happens.

6 Likes

All the issues you mentioned. I resolved them four years ago when I was running a certain (six stage) alpha program for the second time.

I’m running Emperor for the first time and it feels and works even stronger that the aforementioned alpha title. And of course, it is much much stronger.

3 Likes

I would go Ascension for independence, self actualized, in charge of your own life alpha male
Mogul for abundance

so Ascended Mogul

and I would make it happen faster by stacking it with Regeneration + LDU maybe RebirthU to remove all the crap, like past traumas/paradigms that are holding you back from where you wanna be

I know you’re probably horny and wanna bang it out with hot chicks but tbh thats the last of your priorities my friend. I would recommend don’t even bother with that stuff until the rest is in order

Emperor is good too but denser and less focused for what you rlly need

4 Likes

Personally, i can. But beef is banned in most places over here for religious reasons. Few places sell it and you have to buy it as if you are smuggling it lol

1 Like

Religious/cultural reasons. Cow worship if you will.

Milk consumption is moderately high in India however, as a lot of the population are not lactose intolerant.

3 Likes

Am sure I won’t miss my country. I know several people who would but am not that way because am not attached to the land or the people. Know myself too well. Also, I can always visit if I want

This is good advice. Need a purpose to anchor myself

1 Like

Ah ok. I know what you are speaking of although i never tried it

That’s excellent!

1 Like

You are right. Also, sex isn’t as fun when one is purposeless and poor.

Will consider your stack idea

4 Likes

You are correct on reframing the issue, @remarkable. Will do something about that. Write things down, make a plan, take action

1 Like

I remember my first departure. After arriving in Spain, I wanted to go back home immediately for the first two days. The same after arriving in Vietnam four months later.

3 Likes

I’m from Spain originally, hope you got to enjoy it after a while! :slight_smile:
Leaving your country is more of a shock than most realize. The good thing is that if you stick with it you end up enjoying it very much. You learn and develop skills that you couldn’t have otherwise. It also typically results in appreciating your own country more than you did before you left.

5 Likes

I think emperor may be the way to go. Saint had recommended emperor to me regarding a very similar issue to you as you probably remember.
Emperor is about being independent and a ruler of your life.
I haven’t run it long enough to say much about it but based on people’s response to my past posts regarding my controlling parents, no career, no sex life etc the majority of people on here said to go with emperor. They said emperor will make a man out of you, a high value man out of you

4 Likes

@Grimm1390 - that’s true. I better stop getting influenced by the newier “sexier” subs like RM, Wanted and first get my life in order before thinking about anything else.

Must admit that I felt frustrated with myself today

Emperor and PCC should put you back on the track to achieving the goal you mentioned. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I watch the channel bulldog mindset on YouTube and john as well As other people from the redpill community example Richard Cooper say a man doesn’t become a MAN until he moves out from his parents house. He doesn’t enter manhood until he’s able to break away from his mother and father. Living my with parents at 30 I definitely have a lot of man child behaviors that are not acceptable at my age.
As for bulldog mindset here’s a few vids of him talking about how it’s important for a guy to break away from his parents to become a man and live the life he wants to live

3 Likes