Subliminal for everything

Hello everybody! I came from youtube subliminals to here because I didn’t achieve what I wanted to achieve so I hope sub club can help me with this. I’am a economy (first year) student and I need professional suggestion on which subliminal I should use. I prefer to stick to only one subliminal, but if thats not possible 3 max.

So here is the list of things I want to achieve:

• Intelligence:
    -enhanced cognitive skills,
    -photographic memory,
    -willpower to study,
    -raise IQ,
    -eliminate stress & anxiety,
    -easily absorb new informations and retain them,
    -to become good economist,
    -open minded,
    -to become good in math
    -heal ADD (if possible)

• Communication skills:
    -improve communication skills,
    -eliminate public speech anxiety,
    -be an excellent communicator,
    -enjoy talking to people,
    -speak confidently,
    -be a natural leader,
    -be a motivating speaker,
    -express your opinions,
    -remain calm,
    -start conversations,
    -improve your career,
    -be a good listener,
    -relaxed and confident when talking to a group,
    -eye contact,
    -relaxed and pleasant tone of voice

• Attraction, Charisma and Wealth:
    -attract women
    -approach women confidently
    -strong and dominant
    -smooth approach
    -enhance charisma
    -attractive face
    -building muscles
    -attract wealth
    -wealth mindset

That would be it, thank you all and God bless! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

one sub…
to rule them all…

theone

6 Likes

I would go with Stark and maybe Spartan

2 Likes

i think stark is a good idea

3 Likes

Emperor should cover almost everything there

5 Likes

You’d be happy running either stark or emperor, just choose one of them based on what stands out to you more.

But you seen more like you want to be a bit outgoing and social so I think stark would be a better choice, though you’d benefit from tbh, so just read the journals on those two.

2 Likes

I would have said emperor but Stark is more of a people person kind of sub

1 Like

Hm, is it possible to use those two together? Would they clash?

1 Like

I mean you can but after a few months … i would go stark then in 1-2 months add in Ascension or Ascended Mogul then after another 2 months add Emperor…

You could do Stark, Spartan, and Ascension together they would perfectly mix and give you all you want.
Even just Stark and Ascension would work perfectly for what you want

Emperor and Stark are both massive scripts and cover a broad array of areas so starting off with both of them wouldn’t work too well since it would take awhile to see results… Use one of them for 3 months to get a base foundation then add in the other

Take it from someone that played around with running both as a stack lol. They can mend really well but they can also pull you in different directions sometimes and for a newb that isn’t something you want to go through, but once you get a base then learn to consciously guide and take action correctly you can make them work in your favor.

3 Likes

If you had to choose one, Stark.

Stark + WANTED in my opinion.

Start at one loop for each sub per listening day. 5 days listening, 2 days off.

3 Likes

I’d choose StarkT + Wanted, puter

2 Likes

I’m a bit late, and I haven’t read anyone’s responses.

My advice for a simple stack to pretty much touch all of that is Stark, as well as Limitless.

1 Like

Ascension + Wanted + Limitless is all you need. If you have built a base on that, you can continue with Emperor and Quantum Limitless.

2 Likes

I think this is really good advice. I run Wanted and a custom with Ascension, Stark (which has a lot of Limitless) and a few other modules. It is a bit dense but works really good so far, so I can only imagine that Ascension + Wanted + Limitless would be great

1 Like

I was wondering if Emperor combined with True Social can make you more social since Emperor by itself is not really sub for that.

And can Emperor stop you from learning on university? Like focusing on business only.

Why not Daredevil then?

That too. Just need to know if they will clash if social sub is added.

Hmm,daredevil wont clash.True social used as a booster probably wont also

1 Like

Emperor makes you more productive so if your focused on your studies it wont suddenly make you stop studying.There may be some interest in business though.

1 Like

Hello again people! I’ve been using Stark from June now and it makes me a lot more hornier which is the thing I don’t really like since im on no fap journey.

Can I switch to Ascension? Is it good as standalone subliminal for student?
And im not sure if it includes intelligence script, if someone could confirm that