Subliminal Auras

I in this point of my life see sex with hot girls and maybe some love as my number one goal and what I truly need.

I have read alot about auras,but is there any scientific evidence even if not establishment approved that we have auras?

Because I just don’t want to play around with something that could be unintentionally sinister in energetic makeup.Dean radin has proven the paranormal and magic exist for me but I also am weary of using black magic.

Take infinite lust for example,lust is at best rajasic and at worst TAMASIC.

But I think despite wanting it I would pay in some other area like my authentic and pure parts of my soul.or my life if it’s Tamasic.

Help is appreciated!

1 Like

Which is perfectly fine.

I guess you have sufficient proof of magic but not sure of auras. That is fine but I frankly don’t know how to convince you of auras unless you test the products here.

My advice is to test out Love Bomb for Humanity. It is free and it has a love aura as part of it.

See if you can experience it and you will be able to decide for yourself. If it doesn’t work, you haven’t lost any money either.

3 Likes

I guess “aura” is a very loaded term. Personally, I don’t believe we have auras in some supernatural esoteric sense. But I do have great experiences with Love Bomb and Libertine. For me, aura subliminals simply focus on the effect you have on others without conscious action.

You are interested in “hot girls.” Presumably, these girls have an effect on you. If this effect is not just due to physical measurements, you have experience with auras. Have you ever met someone who made you uncomfortable without quite being able to tell why? Someone that everyone listens to even if what they are saying is quite banal? That, too, are experiences of auras.

There are a lot of very small nuances in how you move, your voice, your posture etc. that influence how others perceive you and feel around you. For me, that is what these subliminals do.

2 Likes

Well, first of all there is no black magic in the subliminals sold here and you are already producing an aura right now. So don’t worry, there’s nothing to fear.

Well, this ultimately comes down to your religious beliefs. I don’t really understand what you mean by “rajasic” and “tamasic”. I personally don’t believe having lust for a woman is bad or undesirable in anyway. If it becomes an obsession, a harmful attachment and something that deprives you of your happiness - then yes it is harmful.

However, you may have different beliefs. If that is the case; if you would like to avoid any scripting related to sex and potentially experience the effects of an aura yourself, consider using the free :heartbeat: Love Bomb for Humanity available on the store. Once you have experienced it yourself, you can make the decision to move forward with a title like :fire: Libertine.

1 Like

For real? Isn’t that a reason of why I used to feel drained and very sleepy and lazy, but at the same time was very beloved by my exgf, when I ran this title?

1 Like

as well as any white magic and any other possible forms of magic.

1 Like

The draining part was likely recon from the emotional healing and the beloved part is from the aura, yup. It’s why I will plan on running it again in the future. Emotional healing + loving aura is great, it saves me a subliminal spot. :+1:

1 Like

It makes sense, indeed. On the other side, in official recommendations it was said auras are sustained by physical energy. So, it could be a combination of recon and sustaining of aura projection.

True. That was good days, when the girl loved me so much and was so childish with me in a good way as if it was the last days I live on this earth.

1 Like

I’ve had the exact same experience. I found it to be really versatile. It’s good for romance, seduction, work, family, strangers, etc. It also slowly heals you with love which is gentle and sweet. The self-love was also quite soothing. And it has the ability to spread to other people if they desire it.

Everyone is missing out if they don’t try it since it’s for free :+1:

1 Like

I downloaded it and I have to run it multiple times a day but it definitely works super well!

Love bomb only gets stronger in effect every time you use it but does wear off in a few hours when you first use it,atleast for me?

Love bomb for humanity the free one I mean.

Please only run 1 loop every other day. 2 loops if it is the only title you are running.

Read the listening instructions here:

2 Likes

Why keep guessing at what it is or is not, recycling ideas and conceptions?

Just take the knowledge from someone in the know as a reference for understanding a subject you clearly have a desire for.

This is a good source

There is no such thing as a death particle in the universe, so if all things have a substance of life both magnetic, electric, and electromagnetic… How is this field of energy perceived? That is the Human Aura.

Auras need a source of energy to be created so depending on your energy levels it will increase or decrease. This has often been reported on the forum. But if we have an understanding of what something is we can start to reason about it.

don’t worry lol there’s nothing sinister in these subs

1 Like

Auras are real and can even be photographed. However as far as science is concerned, the jury is out on what those photographed auras actually mean.

Here at SC we use the term “aura” to metaphorically map to a set of experiences regarding how others receive our presence and behavior.

1 Like

I’m just wondering how a subliminal message alone to the subconscious can affect the aura or generate a particular one, unless it is the mind itself that does this?

Your body has 7 lamps which create together create the Aura which is a Light, the secret is your mind because it unconsciously determines how open and closed the lamps are, how brightly they shine, what intentions are carried through them. Furthermore, and to answer your question the Mind can hold intent and make it manifest so anything held subconsciously will naturally become externalized.

You can even change your aura right now holding intent.

If you have a love for someone and that love is exchanged it will emanate thorough your Aura until the outside darkness has usurped it all again lol!

2 Likes