SubClub Elites -- Lifetime Discounts! -- Ranks Updated

Guess it’s basically that you’ve opted not to go for an open journal.

1 Like

I think all Arch Alchemists are, or have been, journal-ists.
From a business perspective, they bring a unique value; they create believability for new prospects, and set honest expectations for subliminal use.

My posts don’t make money for the company. :blush:

Edit: But, they could help members get results, and that … heyyy! :smile:

The forum itself is like 900 days old. 700+ posts is actually ok, low quantity only if compared with some other members. :hugs:

1 Like

Agree to disagree.

(doing a lot of that these days)

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve always read your post and always had high esteem for them! You don’t post a lot, but there is a lot of research and thoughts behind it!

3 Likes

Will agree to disagree too. While I can’t tie any one member’s contributions to a dollar amount (nor would I want to), your contributions are noticed and appreciated (hence why @Fire gave you an early upgrade).

11 Likes

Interesting. I’ve made 40+ posts in just 8 days.

Wonder if it’s an EmperorQ effect. Like StarkQ did the opposite for me.

:slight_smile:

Maybe I don’t need to start a journal after all. :joy:

5 Likes

Hi @SaintSovereign

Can I upgrade to Aspirant? :slight_smile:

Sent PM

Thank you!

Herro, @SaintSovereign

Can I has Initiate tag, plz

Send a PM please.

Turns out 300 was nothing.
I completed 550+ posts, jumping 2 ranks, in less than 3 months. :smile:

Guess my subconscious (read: ego) didn’t like to be referred to as “Junior”. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’d like to thank all the members who kept tagging & quoting me, nudging me to post replies.
You know who you are. Simonians. :angel:t2: :hugs:

:metal:t2:

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire
Hi, im posting at this forum because my request is related to this topic.
You see, ive purchased many subliminals from subliminalclub and im requesting for 30% discount because i want to purchase 2 more subliminals rightnow please PM thank you.

I think you are dreaming my friend !

And I would like to get a free custom since my post count is so high and I’ve bought a lot of subs too. Besides I’m so amazing and everybody knows it. I just deserve it, right? Saint, please, I beg you, in the name of everything what sacred to you, have mercy upon us, beggars.

2 Likes

Just make quality posts like everyone else does. It doesn’t take too long. Engage in conversation and work for it. :)!

I wanted to build my custom around Christmas time but I didn’t have enough posts. I made sure each one provided some quality and engaged with people. You can thank Stark for that.

I got my custom in February because I wanted to follow the rules.

6 Likes

I dont get how yall can have so many quality posts, it takes forever to get that post count up lol.I love that theres apparently a reward for the loyal people that manage to be so consistently helpfull though.

1 Like

They don’t all have to be quality as long as they’re not like 1250+ posts of 10 word answers. Journals help with posts. Mainly why I increased in posts because I was replying to people in my journal and trying to answer questions if I could be helpful.

3 Likes

Knowing SaintSovereign, this is definitely the right attitude to get what you wish :joy:

5 Likes

Bro are you trolling :joy: I’m sure saint and fire appreciate the fact that you have already bought many subliminals from Subliminalclub, however that doesn’t mean that it’s appropriate to ask or maybe I should say demand a discount code. Just create useful posts on here if you want a discount. I’m really surprised with the entitlement that some people show regarding getting discounts or gifts.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’m one of the original forum members and I don’t ask for shit. I have no idea what makes @Dare2fly think he’s so entitled

:fu:

7 Likes