[SubClub Beyond Article Discussion] The Concept Art of Zero Point Part I

Take a look here: The Concept Art of Zero Point, Part 1 – Subliminal Club Beyond

Summary: As previously mentioned in the forum, we employ a small creative studio that produces a diverse range of artwork for us. This artwork serves as a foundational source of inspiration for our product development.

In this series, we will showcase a variety of concept art, including pieces that were not ultimately used, that have been instrumental in shaping the Zero Point Universe (and the titles).

14 Likes

See if the box of BDLM was like that I’d be on it

5 Likes

oh snap - eventually this is where all the legends, business tips, concept art, etc will be stored! very cool

1 Like

The unused Nouveau RICH boxart is so cool. Gives a Jetsetter lifestyle vibe. And the abandoned BDLM one is HILARIOUS!

I think we could use some of these in our journals and as wallpapers.

More of this please.

1 Like

Survival Instinct JW is giving heavy MGS3 Naked Snake vibes

1 Like

yo.

:rofl:

I think you made the right call. But I sure am glad that is saved somewhere.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Finally a new avatar that… is… so… me…

:joy::joy:

7 Likes

BDLM
Big Dennis Le Menace

4 Likes

If that’s the potential artwork for BDLM; I want to see the art for The Monstrosity.

3 Likes

The “Survival Instinct era John Wingliss” has got really strong John Wick vibes.

3 Likes

Haha :rofl:

All of them are dope, but this one :ok_hand: :rofl:

1 Like

How has this not appeared in the subliminal memes thread?

4 Likes

Am sure that @Deadpool will rise up to the challenge.

2 Likes

I personally love the abandoned ver BDLM art work……it has a wicked sense of it that really resonates with me…lovey ,cute and bit estranged,unlike the preconceived norm,…… :wink:

1 Like

This is my penis when im about to have sex with my gf

3 Likes

John Wingliss is definitely inspired by Naked Snake, one of my favorite characters of all time. His fall from grace and into what he become is (in my opinion) far more interesting than the angsty family feud between Solid and Liquid.

He’s also inspired by John Wick and Joel from The Last of Us. Thing is, the wounded warrior seeming salvation is a very common literary archetype. The antiheroes are all gruff, capable of extreme violence — even though they don’t want to, as they feel stuck in the lifestyle that forced them to do it.

16 Likes

This image brought to you by: BDLM ZPv3+

2 Likes

Where can i find the three art pics where?

1. One older guy sitting and meditating with headphones on
  2. One with a younger one with headphones
    And
  3. A woman with headphones

Searching the forum but cant remember where i saw them

Hi Doc, search for „Season“ and go to the season 1 thread. In starter post it is the link under „7.3: Little bonus …“.

1 Like

Nice, big thx

1 Like