Sub.Zero - washing out after one year and a half

I’ve been running different subs for one year and a half without any longer breaks than one day off in accordance with my listening schedule. The reason is I didn’t experience any major recon. Only around one year ago I felt overloaded for two or three weeks (when running QL).

I’ve been running Total Breakdown for two months, and I got some recon only two weeks ago, in the form of apathy (that got pronounced on the days I listened to TB). It passed but now it’s manifesting as slight social discomfort. It’s also about playing the lawyer’s game to change my stack, so textbook recon.

My listening schedule is running full loops, one sub a day (3 subs in my stack), and a day off on Sundays. The other subs are WB (one month and a half) and PS (one month).

I’ll be doing a washout for at least one week and then resuming my stack. Let’s see how it goes.

7 Likes

Benefits wise, was the advancement satisfying?

1 Like

The progress has been steady, the results profound, and the inner growth tremendous, as I was focused on the inner growth mainly. The things accelerated significantly after switching to the NSE.

It’s during a longer washout when I can clearly discern how much I’ve changed, and I’m sure I will post more about that later on, further into the washout.

I also FEEL the growth accelerates during longer washouts, but I suppose it’s related to the intensity of the results when your subconscious mind is in the pure execution mode for no subliminal input.

Another thing is that SC has mentioned that they were going to publish official recommendations about “subliminal holidays.”

Anyhow, let’s see what happens next. :blush:

7 Likes

Day 1

My mind feels lighter, and I feel more solid, which comes as relief, considering that recon took the form of social discomfort.

Life feels good again, which is also a notable change given that the recon hit me with two weeks of apathy.

Those two aforementioned issues (in bold) are issues I struggled on a daily basis for pretty much whole my life, and they got lifted only a couple of years ago.

Perhaps recon is a temporary form of “psychological” regression, or it simply points to the issues that need to get resolved in order to make transgression beyond some aspects “the old and obsolete” (or both). In my case, those two issues seem to still linger in “the back of my head.” Anyhow, recon is always a step back before a leap.

The very first change I’ve reflected upon is my attitude towards people and life when it comes to situations when things get hard. I simply remove the pebble from my shoe and I keep moving or I bypass the rock. That’s a tremendous shift in me. In the past I would get frustrated and end up drained.

I sense an explosion of results coming, as I’m energised with a kind of an aetheral inner light filling in my mind right now.

Let’s wait and see.

Now, in the evening, I feel my mind is going into the processing mode as my head feels really heavy and full, and as if it was getting inflated like a balloon.

Tomorrow, it may get a bit rough but what can I say? I’m ready.

I remember that the very same “symptoms” manifested one year and a half ago when doing my last washout. I did that washout for two weeks and got back to the listening, even though my mind was still immersed totally into the processing and execution mode. Impatience.

3 Likes

Interesting, your doing 1 loop per day with no rest days in between except Sunday? Might have to give that a try, I tend to thrive off of consistency and higher frequency, rest days and washouts, while I don’t mind taking them, tend to be the days/time periods where I am the most off track.

Also if so, are you running the loop in the morning or at night?

Precisely.

In the morning.

I tired lots of listening routines and none worked better than this one. I used that routine for 3-4 months, getting only slight and short-lived recon, and very rarely, yet recently, recon kicked in and started accumulating, therefore, I decided to deal with it by doing a washout, after tolerating it for two weeks. Another thing is I’m just curious how it’s going to go during the washout, and, of course, it’s a good thing to do after getting subliminal exposure for one year and a half with no washouts in between. :blush:

1 Like

Day 3
I haven’t noticed any explosion of the results as of yet (apart from getting more iois from women), however, I had lots of dreams last night, and my body needs more hydration than usual. Moreover, I feel some kind of mental tiredness (not much though) and a bit strange calm. I feel I need a longer break, so those seven days I set is a must. The recon is still there, yet it’s insignificant. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.

Now, in the evening, a bit more recon has kicked in, and yet again, my head feels as if it was being inflated like a balloon.

I’m glad that I stopped myself from acting upon the recon, although I got triggered a couple of times.

Day 4
The recon had subsided, yet it’s still there, but now in the form of some kind of fog or blanket, covering optimal execution of the scripting (reconciliation fog?). However, I can see how the temporary regression caused by it is being transgressed, leading me back to the great levels I’ve achieved during my recent run.

Lots of dreams last night. Again. My body still needs more hydration.

More and more iois from women, even signs of submission. I’m feeling pretty solid at my core.

It still feels as if it was way more processing than executing. I would say the ratio is 90:10.

I went through the sales copies of my stack, and I definitely want to keep going with it. No more lawyer’s game.

2 Likes

Day 5

Alright, I’ve gone back to the “level” of results I used to get on my stack, yet the processing to executing ration is still in favor of the processing, I would say around 70:30, as I can still sense heavy processing occurring in my mind, plus, I slept 10 hours and woke up really groggy and it was tough to get off bed. lol

The recon has got neutralized ALMOST utterly, it feels as if its shadow was still lingering in the back of my head. It’s manifesting in the form of heightened sense of vulnerability to external stimuli, especially social. Yet, the recon fog hasn’t been lifted much and it still feels as if my results were being dampened quite a lot, even though I got back to the previous level of results, which is really good. It may indicate that the blooming has yet to kick in.

Let’s wait and see. I may add more washout days, beyond the planned 7.

1 Like

Day 6
The recon has got neutralized utterly, yet the processing is still quite intense.

The results are at the level they had used to be before the recon hit me.

No blooming has occurred.

I woke up a bit groggy.

I’ve gotten the impression that I’ve always been the way I’m right now, but I know that’s not the case. My stack has changed me massively.

One day of the washout left, and on Thursday, I’m going to decide whether I should extend it.

1 Like

This is exactly how I’ve been feeling for a couple of years now.

I don’t remember how I was before.

3 Likes

Day 7
The new mind’s framework hasn’t been reconciled yet, and I’m getting hit by slight, short-lived recon from time to time.

I need more time to reconcile. Therefore, I need to extend my washout. We’re going to see for how long.

I woke up groggy yet again. Normally, when under the exposure, I don’t experience that.

I feel a slight urge to get back on my stack, but my mind needs a “deeper breath” before another dive.

The external results are getting stronger due to the increased aura power. My mind has more mental power to generate it, I guess. If that’s the case, aura based titles need more breaks in between. The internal results are at the level they used to be when I would get the exposure on a daily basis. However, apart from the moments, I’m getting hit by the recon, naturally.

3 Likes

Day 8
I woke up feeling only a bit groggy. I feel that the processing to execution ratio is 50:50 right now. The former is still pretty intense, however. The external results, especially in the form of iois from women (my stack is TB, WB and PS) have increased even further.

Given my recent experiences I’m leaning toward intuitive listening or listening to a sub once per week as it gives your mind more time and power to process and execute the scripting. When I’m back on my stack, I’m going to listen to my stack once per week (three consecutive days, one sub a day) to see how much better my results are.

I’m going to keep washing out till Saturday at least and then decide whether I keep washing out or resume my stack.

1 Like

Intriguing approach.

Will be watching with interest.

And cheering you on from the sidelines.

2 Likes

Yet again (like during my last washout, one year and a half ago) I’ve arrived at the conclusion that the sweet spot thing may be much more about adjusting your exposure amount to getting optimal results than to how much you can handle with little to no recon. We’re going to see when I’m back on my stack.

I just see how much better I feel and I’m executing now, during my washout, starting from yesterday. I also remember @friday saying that one loop a week was his pattern. Another thing is that ZP was meant to be listened to once a week. I know it’s not entirely relevant, as everyone is different, yet the idea behind that was giving the mind a strong “jolt” to process and execute for a couple of days, with no more input.

1 Like

The recon keeps coming back and going away at random, and in different intensity levels. Usually in the form of social discomfort and the lawyer’s game. Oh well, I need to keep ploughing through. No other choice, anyhow.

Hello. That’s fine by me. The brain and subconscious also need to rest sometimes. The main thing is if there are results after your period of using subs. According to my experience, if the brain etc. rejects something even after a break longer than a few days or a week it’s not a good subliminal for me.

1 Like

That’s interesting yet the subconscious needs more or less time to reconcile new structures, some of them are harder to reconcile but it doesn’t mean they can’t be reconciled.

A few days or even two weeks may not be enough. One loop takes around 30 days to process, let alone if you haven’t done a washout for one year and a half.

Let’s see how it goes.

1 Like

I agree. Every person is different and therefore their subconscious must be different.

1 Like