Sub to make myself wake up at 5?

EXE.U?
RobinQ?
DREAMS?

3 Likes

Try getting an alarm clock @Rapsta
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

This would be the easiest way to accomplish this.

3 Likes

Cry yourself to sleep?

3 Likes

You want to wake up at 5 in order to achieve a particular life goal, yes?

• Play the subliminal related to that goal.

• As you go to sleep, hold a clear intention that you want to wake up at 5 AM.

• Modules that facilitate and strengthen the connection between subconscious and conscious will help. Tyrant, Merger of Worlds, etc.

• Going to bed early enough makes the whole thing easier; and, yes

• Get an alarm clock. If you hate alarm clocks, you can invest in one of those natural sunrise simulator alarm clocks.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Not a subliminal but this vid can be helpful.

2 Likes

The original Mogul used to do this to people. But then members used to play only one sub - not stack.

4 Likes

I wake up 5 am every morning to work out, its hard but once i have done my workout for the morning i feel great and more productive for the rest of the day. As soon as i wake up i take my pre workout drink and listen to the commander ultima. I find the commander works much better for me than the executive it really gets me hyped up and in the zone. I then listen few motivational podcasts or motivational videos then by 5.30 i am pumped and my body is buzzing and ready to lift some heavy shit. I have been doing this for over a year now so it has become a habit and it gives me discipline in other areas i am working on

3 Likes

StarkQ will make you wake up early. Several users who have run it have experienced the same. Including me. You might even wake up way before the alarm clock. Which happened to me several times.

1 Like

I’ve known several people who could simply decide what time they were going to wake up and they would spring awake within two or three minutes of that time. I could do it sometimes too. It seems to me that Internal Alarm Clock could be a good Q module in the future. As could one that makes you wake up with energy.

2 Likes

I already wake up at around four am everyday. I like having the house to myself when I do my reading, my morning coffee etc.

I am not familiar with SC subs right now to make an accurate recommendation, but in case it would help, I find when I tell myself (just before bed) that I would wake up at a certain time, I almost always do.

I don’t know why it works, but it does for me.

Get a cat or a dog

2 Likes