Sub recommendation for Opening Up/Killing Ego

I can do very well in 1-1 conversation but in a group setting, I feel drowned down. I’m quite silent and more of a spectator and not an active participant as I’d like to be.

I think I’m very self-conscious of saying the wrong thing like everyone is watching me and I have to keep up or maintain an image. It’s pathetic.

I want to open up and be fun and interesting in a social setting as well.

How can I get out of my head?

I used Dragon Reborn ST1 and DR Ultima (1 loop each) yesterday.

How exactly are we supposed to use the DR Ultima btw?

Can we only start it after finishing all the stages or can I just go for it along with ST1?

Thanks

EDIT: This whole post comes after brutal feedback I got from a family member yesterday. I was also told I never talk commandingly and assertively and my voice is always full of self-doubt and confusion.
I have learned so many things that I need to change. damm

2 Likes

Ever considered doing social titles like True Social Ultima and/or Daredevil?

2 Likes

I dont want a temporary fix.

I have confidence issues and emotional wounds because of my father,

I was very open and carefree as a child, then those qualities were kinda beaten out of me. made me more reserved and terribly self-conscious, always in my head, hoping I don’t say or do something wrong and what will people think of me

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that, bro.

DR would be excellent of course. If you want something lighter, you could go with Elixir + Regeneration for removing past traumas.

An inspired stack would be Dragon Reborn + Daredevil (Daredevil Reborn!).

2 Likes

Then it’s time to take Action and break the pattern

Go out and say something “wrong” and do something “wrong” a couple of times a day

In maximum 1 week you are free of this shit

1 Like

I’m sorry too to hear that. Such treatment in childhood have a tenancy to linger into adulthood.

The thing about being confident in group settings is, you guessed it, self confidence. And what is that exactly? It’s when you are whole and healed, and when you have trust in not only yourself, but also trust that you have a place in the group and deserve that place, simply by the virtue of being, well, you. No other qualities required.

Shooting from the hip, but I think Ascension or better yet Ascended Mogul will help you with some of that. AM is superb, imo. DRst1 brings up a lot of deep wounds to the surface so that they can healed in st2, and it might be prudent to at least duct-tape-patch yourself together first before fully committing to DR. I know I did with a whole month with Love Bomb as my main sub before starting with DR. Self-empathy is crucial for anyone that seeks to heal.

AM will help you start building that frame, and also help as a scaffold for when running other social subs. You will feel that you deserve your place at the table :slight_smile:

From what I’ve read about it, the DR Ultima is meant to be used after the whole multistage is completed for most benefit and least risk, but I’m still only on St2 so I can’t say for sure. @RVconsultant what’s your take on this?

2 Likes

been using AM for 3+ months now

1 Like

@Prome - what’s your current stack?

AM, Khan 2,4, Wanted, Limitless, BLU (occasionally),

each title is run 1-2 times a week…

Now I’m thinking of adding DR and dropping Khan

That’s 6 titles, man! (Counting Khan ST2 and ST4)

Could you try with only 3? See how that goes.

Yeah, its a lot.

Now i’m doing DR 1, AM, Limitless, + BLU and Executive (occasionally) for productivity.

@James how did you use the DR Ultima?

Just be aware that (according to SaintSovereign) healing subs (in this case DR1) do tend to overpower the other subs in the stack.

Then keep doing it and drop all the other titles.

This time next year you won’t recognise yourself if you follow this.

And if you don’t follow this you are a lot less likely to get anywhere.

You now know what to do.

Shit or get off the pot.

3 Likes

I think something like Elixir Ultima + AM + Limitless + Daredevil will be best for you (all light but powerful titles)

Dragon Reborn for the long term fix. Honestly everyone who’s even a bit experienced with subs should run DR, it’s amazing.

@Lion did you just respond to yourself?

1 Like

No. But i see that it is pointing to my previous comment haha.

Ah well, it’s okay. Since it is @Prome 's thread, he will see it

PS: are you checking for a bug on the forum? I remember someone saying that he finds himself replying to his own comment even though that’s not what he did

3 mos of AM has not particularly inspired any confidence in your statement.

I have more nice thoughts about what to work on but no action and no productivity has come from AM so far.
I dont understand how people claim to be more productive on AM.(maybe i do)

Maybe thats coz I didnt particularly have anything to do, my time was my own.

I need healing thats one thing for sure.

how to use the DR Ultima?

After doing all the stages?

Along with each stage?

Have you run AM by itself.

No, you have resisted taking positive action that will work by running other titles and diluting the affects of AM to give you a foundation.

What have you been doing with your time recently?

[MOD EDIT: Removed unnecessarily harsh comment]

Are there really no local jobs either temporary, part time or anything that you can do?

Why have you not taken any action?

3 Likes

If you’re not working on anything, how do you expect for productivity to increase? A productivity increase is measured in the difference between how you worked on tasks in the past and how you’re working on them now. By your own admission, you aren’t working on anything, so what is there to measure?

Yes, exactly. Find something to work on that will improve your life, and then you’ll see results in the productivity department.

I really don’t know how this a concept that escapes people. Instead, they’ll blame the sub, they’ll claim other people are just imagining their results, etc. They’ll come up with EVERY excuse except to just take action.

5 Likes