Sub instructions

Wassup All,
I just copped the Emporer and Primal Seduction; Iron Throne Ultima. My question is with the uodated instructions and the ones that come with the program. Which ones are recommended?

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

The general instructions that come with the subs hasn’t been updated but I would still read through it. It has some good information in it

1 Like

Thanks. Because before I started searching through the forum, I was looping Emporer at least 6 hours a day since Friday until Sunday.

:exploding_head:

1 Like

I think the instructions that come with your purchase are for the old Q version and not the updated Qv2 version so I can see the cause for confusion.

2 Likes

I had the same reaction

You’re welcome. You should read through this thread. It has a lot answers to questions you may have

Unofficial frequently asked questions

1 Like

Yeah. Been having the wildest dreams. Last night I was in my old apartment in the beginning it was clean and comfortable then out of nowhere it was all this infestation with rodents and insects and crazy chicks. I was trying to find and get rid of it all, until I decided to move out. Ot may have been dealing with some metaphorical limitations.