Sub for tension release in the Body

Which is the best sub to release tension in the body.
I have a rather bad posture and therefore a lot of tension in the neck area which causes me severe headaches for which no painkillers help anymore.

I thought about Spartan ( for the posture ) and Paragon ( for the pain ).

However, I would prefer a one sub solution, since I am already well occupied with Dragon Reborn and GLM. I am at the end of the second cylce of GLM so i could swap it out if i have to. But i would rather not.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks

1 Like

Paragon!

1 Like

Honorable Mention (because it’s a Q-store module but not a Major Program):

Harmonic Singularity

We all hold incredible tensions in our body which ripple through our whole being, affecting not only the body, but the mind and spirit as well. Harmonic Singularity is specifically focused on removing these tensions and making your whole body relax and release more and more. Every bone, muscle, ligament and nerve will progressively become more and more deeply relaxed, helping you excel in any area – physical, mental or spiritual.

Categories: Emotional Healing, Physical Changes

Hi @Bjay.

Check out #10 on the list of Objectives under Dragon Reborn.

And here are some focused pointers from @Luther24 on Conscious Guidance of your subliminal. This can also help you.

You do not strictly need to add in additional subliminal solutions, but what might be helpful would be to bring in some kind of exercises and activities that are useful for releasing tension, increasing relaxation, and promoting healthy posture.

2 Likes

I’m not quite satisfied with my earlier response to your question.

I am still learning to deepen relaxation and to release tension. This is still an active journey for me.

Dragon Reborn and Harmonic Singularity have both helped; but this is a deep-rooted issue for me, and so I continue to work on it.

If there were a Sub Club program focused purely on relaxation and the release of unnecessary or unhealthy tension, I would use it in a heartbeat.

I’m an HSP, meaning that my nervous system skews towards being very easily activated and aroused. It’s very important to learn soothing, processing, and releasing skills. To find spaces, resources, and people/professionals who can facilitate healthy development and deepening of these skills and capacities.

I wish you great progress on your journey of seeking the optimal balance of tension and relaxation. And I wish myself miraculous progress on this journey as well!

3 Likes

Thank you for your respond. I even made a custom with harmonic singularity in it a few days ago. It has not arrived yet. Its a healing custom.

But I have to admit that far too often I listen to subliminals passively without really giving them any direction. I will definitely try that.

1 Like

Sometimes I feel like the tension in my body comes from some kind of emotional trauma. Like a heavy burden that lies on me.

Dragon Reborn dissolves this. But my body tries to hold on to it. To the known. Maybe that’s why it’s gotten worse lately. It clings to it before it is released.

Nevertheless, I found a yoga routine on YouTube that should help me.

I also wish you the best

1 Like