State of SubClub and 2019 Roadmap

Wait. I assumed Ultimate Limitless was a combination of Ultimate Artist & Limitless.

My experience of both is quite limited, but…

I find Limitless keeps me in “Student” mode - learning, understanding, mindmapping, simplifying, etc.
It’s interested in getting it all and getting it right.

While UA is better at “Performer” mode - taking action, making mistakes, learning by doing, reworking, deliberate practice, etc.
It knows nothing is ever perfect; and Done is better than Perfect.

To me, they’re 2 different modes of learning - Limitless being better for theory, Artist for skills.

UA’s expression is not limited to art per se, it brings out creativity in all endeavors.

I hope this message will be useful feedback when scripting Ultimate Limitless.

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Are old weapon x titles getting updated or remade… or is that more like next year?

3 Likes

There are two unannounced titles on the current roadmap… :wink:

6 Likes

Totally didn’t even cross my mind that those could be it lol.

I am looking forward to hearing more about Quantum Limitless. Just from the name it sounds really interesting and mind blowing.

3 Likes

Will you be updating the modules you have released like limit destroyer and be releasing others?

3 Likes

Simon good point. If we can add a module that allows one to develop practical skills in Quantum Limitless like eye to hand coordinatuon improve reflexes etc.

3 Likes

The status of the stack modules have yet to be determined. We no longer use “modules” in our scripting anymore, so it’s hard to create them. Before, we were taking individual modules that performed well, did some changes to the scripting so they’d work alone and released it. Now, since we aren’t using modules, it’s a bit harder to actually create a cohesive product.

7 Likes

I totally understand that and it makes a lot of sense. I was just wondering, i mean it would be awesome if they get “updated” eventually but if not no big deal. I love the products that are already out as is.

4 Likes

anything to help me with increasing my height and becoming more and more physically stronger and more powerful will be most welcome.

5 Likes

Timberland boots work well

5 Likes

And how about a Sales Mastery X?

5 Likes

I’m shocked that Alchemist has sold so well because I thought it was a very niche title, but I’m really happy to hear that.

5 Likes

It was the sheer value of Alchemist Supreme that did it. Our goal is to maintain a standardized price that doesn’t fluctuate based on the newness of the product. Instead, prices will only increase when there’s an added value. In this case, more products.

8 Likes

I vote for a mental supercharger that helps reframe limiting beliefs about money, and that helps with attitudes towards wealth.

Something that will go perfectly along with EoG for those interested, and can amplify the money aspects of Khan.

12 Likes

Why not removing all limiting beliefs instead

1 Like

That’s basically stage 1 of any of the 3 multistage titles. Each one breaks down limiting beliefs for the specific purpose of that subliminal

3 Likes

I just bought EOG for my sister…I think something could work in conjunction with it will be really nice…

3 Likes

Reading the description of “the commander” seems like it is some kind of personnal power supercharger. Gives you the right mindset to “do stuff” and actually know you can do it.

Is that the goal of the commander?

4 Likes

Yep. Among other things.

7 Likes

I think it would make sense to use more ultrasonics in commander to compensate for those who have difficulty visualising.

1 Like