State of SubClub and 2019 Roadmap

yeah are you gonna upgrade any of the older programs?

6 Likes

I’d like to see a general purpose take on the Total Breakdown concept.

4 Likes

Any updates on the multi stage ultimate artist and any plans for a sleep sub and a weight loss and healthy eating habits sub

4 Likes

Pretty sure that is on the road map even if it isn’t stated. They tend to do that in between big titles.

2 Likes

Updates to older titles have to be done at the right time. We need to completely lock in a certain technology before we can do the update, otherwise we have to turn around and rebuild it from scratch again and again. New technology updates aren’t like a software patch, especially with the new tech. It literally requires a rewrite and rebuild from scratch. If we do that now, we won’t be doing it again for awhile. It’s best if we finish up all the R&D on the tech we introduced in Khan, EoG, Alchemist before updating.

5 Likes

We’re on the fence regarding UA four stage. You guys asked for UA, but it didn’t sell well at all. With limited resources, we have to make strategic decisions about what titles to make.

Emperor Fitness.

3 Likes

I am really looking forward to Emperor Fitness. I just hope that it won’t be super dense as I would love to stack it with Khan

3 Likes

Just got an idea. How about you include a fifth stage (or could be one of the four) that is a “light sub”. Just like Iron Throne. A super focused one you can stack with other titles easier.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign just to clarify, if the current tech (Khan, EoG, Alchemist) is still in R & D will they all be refined when the tech is tweaked to your liking?

1 Like

A bit hard to explain, but…

Considering Spartan is single-stage, Could it theoretically be used in place of one of the Emperor Fitness stages?

I’m thinking that EF would have one or two “foundation” stages and one or two body sculpting stages. So it would be nice if we could use the warrior vibe of Spartan on top of the foundation of EF.

2 Likes

i am really interested in beauty type subs… could you make one for becoming world class beauty/sexy … that will be really fun…

2 Likes

I bought Ultimate Artist and have it playing all the time in the area where I make art.

4 Likes

Kinda. The thing is, we’re ALWAYS in a state of R&D. I can’t give away our entire process, but we’re constantly adding, modifying, testing, improving and optimizing our titles. Not only that, but part of the process is removing things that aren’t working as intended and focusing on the stuff that is. At a certain point, we’ll declare a certain build “stable,” and THAT’S when we update everything. It’s less “refining” and more standardization. We’re not at that point yet, but when we reach “stable,” we’ll update.

5 Likes

someone suggested a strength sub. Will EF help out with that? That would be amazing.

3 Likes

Quantum Limitless is on my list of goodies to buy. What are the time frames for its release ?.

2 Likes

Wait. I assumed Ultimate Limitless was a combination of Ultimate Artist & Limitless.

My experience of both is quite limited, but…

I find Limitless keeps me in “Student” mode - learning, understanding, mindmapping, simplifying, etc.
It’s interested in getting it all and getting it right.

While UA is better at “Performer” mode - taking action, making mistakes, learning by doing, reworking, deliberate practice, etc.
It knows nothing is ever perfect; and Done is better than Perfect.

To me, they’re 2 different modes of learning - Limitless being better for theory, Artist for skills.

UA’s expression is not limited to art per se, it brings out creativity in all endeavors.

I hope this message will be useful feedback when scripting Ultimate Limitless.

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Are old weapon x titles getting updated or remade… or is that more like next year?

3 Likes

There are two unannounced titles on the current roadmap… :wink:

6 Likes

Totally didn’t even cross my mind that those could be it lol.

I am looking forward to hearing more about Quantum Limitless. Just from the name it sounds really interesting and mind blowing.

3 Likes

Will you be updating the modules you have released like limit destroyer and be releasing others?

3 Likes