StarkQ-Terminus and Iron Throne

Had very similar experiences on Emperor, now that I’m on Stark it has pretty much faded. Stark is more like a playful and magnetic experience with women.

What is it that makes this effect? The included Daredevil scripting or StarkQs core scripting?

Couldn’t tell, haven’t used Daredevil in itself. I guess it would be a combination of both as the Stark scripting makes you the center-point of attention or in other words attractive and magnetic. I think the version of Daredevil in Stark Q is scripted to meet the goals of Stark itself so I guess that answers the questions.

I saw your post in the Q thread might just replace emperor with ascension and see what happens.

I personally wouldn’t combine Emperor and Stark together as they’re two different archetypes which are not in alignment with each other. So may I ask, what are you running Emperor for, what is it that you seek to get out of Emperor? Most of these things can be solved with the Stacking Modules and or with less dense programs that are available.

My ultimate stack would be Ascension Q, Stark Q and Quantum Limitless Q as I do a lot of learning, understanding, putting puzzle pieces together, research and so on. I build up my stack slowly, I’ve been running Stark Q ever since a few days after it’s been released and I must admit after reaching somewhat the 2 months mark with running Stark Q, I haven’t been experiencing any reconciliation whatsoever. Everyday, the power of Stark Q is enhanced for me, everyday I am surprised how the subliminal builds on itself and keeps coming with new gadgets, improvements, etc. I’ve also noticed that whenever I am in a low vibration subliminal’s are way less effective and thus being in a high vibration most of the time is going to increase you results exponentially.

2 Likes

How many loops do you run starkQ?

@Hermit adding in emperor gives me that mature manly feel which I enjoy. Its like the man who is comfortable just getting on with his work and not needing any human contact. At the same time if I want to meet women I have to be out there socializing thats where stark q comes in.

Having said all that I am going to drop emperor and add ascension to my stack to see how it pans out.

2 Likes

x 4 loops terminus stark q

Perhaps when the Q store gets released you can make a personalized subliminal to tone down into the detailed aspects of Archetypes. You would be able to create an Emperor like personality for business purposes whilst having a flamboyant, charismatic and outgoing personality for socializing purposes.

3 Likes

Very interested in your results. Ascension is often overlooked.

1 Like

Day 9

I am reducing my stack to a bare minimum

x 3 loops Stark Terminus
x 3 loops ascension Q

On a daily basis run 2 loops of commander

2 Likes

First thing i noticed was more vivid dreams when listening to ascension. I wont go into detail but the dreams centred around the theme of feeling guilty of burning bridges with my family and community.

Why did i burn bridges because i dont believe in their views and beliefs on how to live my life.

If only the subs could help dissolve this guilt and shame. Which is still a part of me.

1 Like

Day 12

Last couple of days I have replaced emperor Q with ascension Q in my stack so now its

Ascension Q 3 loops
Sex & Seduction 3 loops
Stark Q 1 loop

With the borders reopening I decided to catch a flight to a country in the balkans and begin hitting on women. The first 3 hours I hits on 20 women in the street. Got 3 numbers and one instant date. Not once did I get blown out by women all of them were very receptive.

I think Sex and Seduction Q is highly underrated since its fairly light weight you will see results very quickly. Looking foreward to the sexual aura experimental which Saint plans to unleash to us all at some point.

3 Likes

I purchased Ascension a year ago but never ever listened to it Having now listened to the Q version for the last few days. Its emperor but with a playful dominance to it. I think its a perfect combo with stark q terminus and SS.

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - dude! Would love to tour the former ussr places to get some chicks too. Good going, man. How are the chicks in the balkans? Have you gone anywhere else near Russia or Europe?

1 Like

@Lion girls in the balkans which encompasses romania, hungary and what was formely yugoslavia are very feminine and easy to talk too. Its easy for me get to these parts of europe as i live in western europe.

If you do get the opportunity one day put on your back pack and make your way here.

1 Like

Absolutely, bro. And yes, I have heard that the girls there are very feminine which I am starting to prefer in the journey to regain my Masculinity. I should do it. Happy humping!

1 Like

Spent the rest of the evening immersing myself in some new technology, that I am getting to grips with. I found myself using mind mapping techniques to absorb and remember key concepts and ideas. I had read about this years ago however it was the first time I have began to use this framework to learn new stuff.

1 Like

Another place like you’ve mention is Russia trust me if you’ve ever traveled there you would understand.

Day 13
Ascension Q 3 loops
Stark Terminus 2 loop

Rather then add all my updates at the end of the day I am going to update my journal as and when things happen. Had a weird dream last night my penis was getting bigger and bigger. I checked this morning when i woke up it was still normal size :joy:

4 Likes