StarkQ & Khan Stage 4

Is that something that you want? If so, why don’t you keep that?

What is it that you want?

@Brandon whilst the lockdown is in place dating is zero so i might as well focus on work.

Please share your insights

1 Like

I think this is a good choice. I was literally just messaging someone saying that Emperor is calling me however I’m doing Emperor: HoM which seems to be pretty similar but more for wealth.

I mainly want Emperor for the drive and ability to just get shit done and have that push for work if that makes sense. Stark makes me a little care free which I don’t mind but everyone’s raving about Emperor and it’s giving me FOMO.

In regards to dating being out the window due to the lockdown (us UK people are in a nightmare with this lmao) I think Emperor is a great choice.

1 Like

What i love about Emperor its he is harsh mentor he just pushes no matter what to achieve your goals. Stark gives me the social intelligence but right now i do not need is as my social life is currently zero until mid next year.

2 Likes

As much as I’d hate it, this is something I need and ultimately want. Hmm, something to think about.

This makes logical sense for sure. Where about in the UK are you if you don’t mind me asking?

So what’s the final verdict on the stack -lower Khan with Stark?

@Azriel With the lockdown in place its time to be live under a rock for another month :slight_smile:. This kind of lifestyle I believe is more suited for an emperor.

1 Like

I gottcha …when your hunkered in place, Emperor is a great sub. Will you stack it with Stark or Khan still?

1 Like

Will stack it with Khan.

1 Like

Just wanted to add it might be worth running khan stage 1 as a refresh once a week possibly on weekends.

2 Likes

When I was in college, I customized stark + khan st4 and it was the best.

1 Like

what all did you manifest? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah🤣
Experiencing it just now

1 Like

damn, that’s cool

Are Khan and Wanted compatible?

2 Likes

Yes they are…

1 Like

Great, thanks.