StarkQ & Khan Stage 4

I added Alpha of Alpha to one of my stark custom :wink: much needed for sales I would say as it allows me to take more control of the frame when combines with Iron Frame.

Had the same experience, Stark makes me act way more (or work more), but Khan I get this social vibe and dominance which is pretty nice to feel. Run Khan on me and put me in a room with strangers, they wonā€™t be strangers for long. Stark I never tryed it in those circontances so I canā€™t tell.

I did ST1 and ST2 a year ago so stage 4 should be easy going for me.

Did that change the overal ā€˜feminineā€™ Archetype of Stark? Itā€™s not that it gives me feminine characteristics but it surely lacks those masculine qualities that I remember of Ascension, Ascended Mogul and Emperor.

If thatā€™s the case, perhaps Iā€™d try a Custom with Stark and Ascension, Godlike Masculinity, Lion IV and some others.

3 Likes

Looks like it :smiley: If horniness is your biggest problem then ya looks like youā€™re fine

I hated it at first for certain reasons but have pretty much got it under control. You will eventually adapt and at the heart of transmutation is going after your goals in life with the same passion and desire as you would make love. The rest will fall in place.

4 Likes

Dont underestimate Stark he can be dominant but in a persusaive talkative way.

I did however add khan stage 4 custom to my stack.

5 Likes

The lockdown came into place which means i unable to meet or travel to meet girls that I know. This started creating a problem as my libido shot up and i became extremely frustrated. So I removed Stark and added Emperor Q so now I am running Stark ST4 with Emperor Q which will help transmute the sexual energy.

you removed Stark or Khan?

Removed Stark dropped to 2 loops of Khan stage 4 and 2 loops of Emperor

1 Like

Howā€™s that mix so far?

1 Like

Hard to say mate ask me the same question in a week :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Azriel it might have made more sense just dropping khan stage 4 to one loop and upping Stark to 3 loops so Stark is the dominant sub.

1 Like

in my experience people are often intimidated by my presence. especially the alpha male types. like their position is threatened. maybe the alpha of alpha module is doing that. but my cores are khan and stark

6 Likes

Im running khan and i can relate to that. Some ladies also get intimidated.

1 Like

Is the alpha of alpha modules in khan ? what about sex mastery ?

Canā€™t say for sure but Iā€™d say yes to Alpha of Alpha and other modules being in Khan considering at the moment it seems to be the dominant lead alpha out of all the programs. At least I see it that way.

2 Likes

Cheers Brandon

I am dropping Emperor and will go back to my original stack but only do khan stage 4 at one loop.

3 Likes

Khan also makes one so daminant and special that you are out of most girls leagues. They look at you and thinkā€¦ā€˜nah he is too hot for meā€™

4 Likes

Why did you choose Emperor over Khan anyway? Any particular reason?

2 Likes

This is also very true, I felt that way sometimes but I think my focus wasnā€™t so much on that. Most of the time whilst I was confident I still felt somewhat insecure. Khan still has a lot of work to do with me but now isnā€™t the time for Khan goals for me.

3 Likes

Emperor seemed to channel my sexual energy into anything that was creative.

1 Like