STARKhan Journal

That’s the spirit mate!

And that’s the results mate!

1 Like

Hey Ice I’m about to keep closer view of your journal and I just wanted to know if you’re still running khan and stark

1 Like

Are you Australian? Love the Aussie slang

Yeah @Yazooneh KhanST1, Stark, and IC right now. May switch to ST2 in a couple weeks when it feels right to do so

1 Like

Thanks mate!

I’m in the USA.

Have a great arvo.

:joy::joy: thanks you too mate

I watch BBC comedies and I think the Aussie and Brit slang kind of rub off on me.

Back on my stack yesterday and it felt pretty damn good. Ran RICH Solace which was cool, I like the listening experience better with that one.

Here’s some interesting manifestations:

• My manager who’s pregnant started breaking down crying in front of me about some work related stress. I gave her a hug and consoled her, and I could tell she really appreciated my masculine presence. Not in a sexual way at all, more just like I was a rock and helping her deal with a tough situation. It’s very interesting because she’s almost 20 years older than me but felt comfortable not only opening up to me but also how easily I was able to calm her down.

• A girl I’ve had a bit of a crush on (spoken about in a previous journal) posted a pic on Instagram and damn she looked good! She had a boyfriend so I let things unfold naturally and never put the moves on her, but based on her post I can tell she’s single.

• When it comes to this girl, I noticed a sense of panic set in - a familiar feeling that I’ve had towards girls I’ve had crushes on in the past. Almost like my monkey mind telling me “you better act quick and do something before she gets scooped up by some other guy.” That’s scarcity mentality at play, and in the past has caused me to act irrationally, or not act at all. I’m so grateful KhanTB has given me that awareness, as that kind of thinking no longer has a place in my life. I’m the Khan, the king, and she’s already mine. I now just KNOW we’re going to be together, like it’s a given fact at this point. There’s nothing that can stop this as it’s already a done deal. I’m approaching situations like this with much more patience, and trusting my gut every step of the way knowing that everything is unfolding perfectly in every moment.

• Had one of the best workouts I’ve had in a longgg time. Felt great and very accomplished. Proud of myself for sticking with my workout routine, even through last week’s recon.

• I had a tight schedule at work and had to rush to get from one appointment to another. While driving I felt this deep sense of calm power, commanding presence on the roads navigating them with such ease and precision.

• I got my haircut yesterday, and when stepped out of the place after I was done, there was a group of kids congregating near the sidewalk about 10-15 feet away. Without me even taking a step in their direction, they all in unison immediately stepped off the sidewalk completely onto the grass so as to make a clear path for me to walk by. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen, as if these kids sensed my power and status and instinctively decided to make way for the Khan :joy:.

• Been seeing a lot of references to the Renaissance lately, which is further confirmation for me including RM in my stack or in a custom with Stark once I reach Stage 2. I can sense that’s going to be a huge gamechanger for me.

• A client of mine was telling me about repo auction she knows about, and how I could get some incredible deals on various property - RICH manifestation perhaps

• I negotiated a 25% discount at an office supply store without even trying! I was just talking to the cashier about how I wanted to keep the total cost of the project below a certain amount. When she rang me up the total was over, and I just casually kept talking to her and she gave me this discount with no objections at all. It was wild cause in my mind I wasn’t even trying to be manipulative or cheap, I was just being honest about my budget and she did everything she could to make it work.

So pretty awesome stuff, and hoping to have more exciting things to report throughout the week

2 Likes

I went to a store to get a shirt for a friend’s birthday. The manager was helping me find the right size. When I got it, she took it up to the register, rang it up, and yelled “FLASH SALE”… she gave me a 50% discount. I don’t want to say what store or details about the shirt, but it was one of those shirts the store was having difficulties keeping in stock because it was so popular.

PS you are the Khan dude!

3 Likes

I’m experiencing something very similar.

Glad to read this, I’m losing perspective with the recon I’ve been going through and this is a great context and truth in this.

1 Like

There’s usually a bloom on the other side of this purging, and in this situation there certainly was one for me.

Hang in there @Azriel it’ll all payoff big time for you soon

1 Like

Thinking of adding ElixirU to stack with KhanST1, what do you guys think?

I have Rebirth which I use as a booster from time to time, just considering whether or not Elixir would function better for the purposes of KhanTB…

DR ST1 is said to be similair in function as khan TB, and there elixir really helped smoothing it out and making it easier to get through, so im gonna assume that for khan TB itll work the same way.

1 Like

The short answer is I don’t know.

The longer answer is that with Dragon Reborn, adding Elixir helped reduce my reconciliation by about 20% to 30%. My reasoning was that Elixir was made to be a booster for Regeneration. So it would likely help with DR. In your case, Khan TB is similar to a healing, so I would guess it would help.

2 Likes

I’m gonna think about it for a few days, plus waiting for it to be upgraded before that’s even an option

Hey man, how would you say that replacing PS with Khan changed you?

Hey @lovage that’s a great question thanks for asking. It’s hard to say completely as I’m still just on the first stage of Khan. However here are my impressions so far.

PS was great for getting more attraction from women. I had a lot of fun of PS, and hooked up with some attractive women. However it was more the fun guy-for-the-night kind of attraction - didn’t seem to translate to many “repeat customers” if you know what I’m saying.

KhanTB seems to be tearing down all that’s holding me back from being the best man I can possibly be. I’m turning into the guy that women will be lucky to have, want to keep me around, and will cherish and treat me amazingly because I deserve it.

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for taking the time to answer man. In terms of keeping a conversation going, would you say that this skill decreased with Khan?

I suppose it’s decreased a little bit for right now as I go through the Total Breakdown phase. Old insecurities and traumas have been coming to the surface to be cleared but I’m sure as I go progress through the rest of the program it’ll be better than ever before

1 Like