STARKhan Journal

Yes my young Azriel, you too are knowing by experience the power of the Sub Side.

I really should Raikov you.

1 Like

I feel like my old self is falling away while this new and improved version of myself is emerging. When the mental shackles that hold us back are removed, our inner natural badass self emerges.

3 Likes

Not sure how long I want to run ST1. My gut is telling me til the end of March, which will be 1.5 months. Then ST2 til my birthday mid May, another 1.5 months.

Not entirely sure yet but 1.5 months for each stage leading up to ST4 is what my intuition is telling me right now.

1 Like

Sounds like you are successfully evolving!

Feeling great about life despite a lot of things breaking down in front of my eyes. Itā€™s like Iā€™m moving further and further away from my former self - sort of like a distant memory fading into the past. Even things that happened a month ago seemed like they were far in the past. I attribute this to KhanTB and Rebirth, which again is an excellent combo.

Same thing is applying to friendships, as a lot of my friendships are fizzling out (while a few are deepening) - definitely due to Inner Circle though Iā€™m sure KhanTB is influencing this as well.

Even though Iā€™m at a place where my familiar reality is seemingly fading, I feel good about it. I just know something much greater, a much more evolved and refined version of myself and of my life is emerging.

Donā€™t know exactly where this is going except Iā€™m confident itā€™s going somewhere great - and very much exceeding my highest expectations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m experiencing a lot of things come to the surface as they relate to sex and relationships, presumably to be cleared once and for all. This is a positive process I know as Iā€™ve been through these kind of transformations before and always come out the other side in a much better place than where I started.

Also, Iā€™m SO excited to build my first custom with Stark and RM, and stack it with Khan. Iā€™ve been considering what I want in a custom since the start of the year and done hours of reflection and insight into what will best serve me. So this is going to be the perfect custom and complemented by Khan Iā€™ll have everything I want.

@RVconsultant just a heads up I may be reaching out for some of your sage wisdom shortly haha

I probably have more sage than wisdom.

Personally I prefer clary sageā€¦:grin::sunglasses:

1 Like

Going through some recon right now. I feel a deep cleansing is taking place. Been dealing with a lot mentally this week - even though on the outside everything is more than good. Probably TB just ripping out the deeply rooted stuff holding me back.

Havenā€™t had a particularly productive or great week but Iā€™m hanging in there. I know this is all for the best and this too shall pass. May take an early rest day tomorrow depending how Iā€™m feeling and what my gut instinct is telling me.

1 Like

Ended up lowering my Khan TB loops from 2 to 1 the last couple days as a result. May still take an early rest day or two.

This is your gut and subconscious speakingā€¦ I am asking you to take a rest day starting now. Maybe call it ā€œa weekā€. Maybe restart on Monday.

Maybe listen to 1 loop when you restart Monday?

1 Like

Thank you @RVconsultant definitely taking a couple rest days until the weekend, and perhaps a short washout until next Monday. Maybe even a long washout until the following Monday, since I am traveling next Thursday. Taking it day by day but definitely feels like the right choice to rest for now.

Thinking of these subs similar to how I treat my body for workouts (theyā€™re kind of like a workout for the mind given how dense they are). Some days even though I might have planned to workout my body is so fatigued and resting is more appropriate to allow for proper recovery rather than risk injury.

The same analogy applies to rest with subs. For a while I tried forcing myself to stick with a strict 5 days on 2 days off schedule, but am learning to be more flexible and intuitive about my rest. When I need it I will take it, hence why Iā€™m resting now after just 3 days on.

3 Likes

Yes please consider this.

Ooof Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m taking these rest days. Still processing a lot right now and havenā€™t listened to my stack since Wednesday. Iā€™m definitely purging something deep right now, and itā€™s manifesting in inner emotional turmoil - itā€™s manageable and Iā€™m still functioning at work and everything, but moreso just this background cleansing taking place internally.

More interestingly, Iā€™m purging on a physical level. Had acne breakout for the first time in a longgg time, despite sticking with a healthy diet, drinking lots of water, and getting plenty of sleep. In fact Iā€™ve been sleeping much more than usual and still feeling lethargic this week. All signs that some healing is taking place.

While itā€™s been somewhat of a rough week, Iā€™m still very excited and happy with this process. Itā€™s been smooth for the most part and I KNOW Iā€™m due for a massive breakthrough once this purging clears. Itā€™s only a matter of time.

2 Likes

Also been noticing a change in my standards, for women but also more generally for the people in my life.

Iā€™m realizing more and more my exceptional value and unless they bring the same to the table, I donā€™t really care for them even if they are objectively gorgeous on the outside.

As for friends, similar concept. If theyā€™re not bringing anything to the table I donā€™t have time for them nor do I need them in my life. I spent so long bending over backwards to try to make everyone happy and be kind and friendly to everyone, but now Iā€™m realizing the importance of being very discriminatory and selective about the people I surround myself with.

Thanks Khan and IC

2 Likes

Was processing a lot while trying to sleep last night. Definitely clearing something deep. Feeling a bit lighter after waking up, but still giving my brain an extended rest from sub input, probably til Monday. Then Iā€™ll get another extended rest end of next week since Iā€™ll be at my buddies bachelor party.

Still debating this custom but thinking I may stack RM first before putting it in a custom with Stark. Thatā€™d mean I have to take away IC which I am enjoying, but a lot of my blocks are around self expression and I think RM once I start Khan Stage 2 would pair really nicely. Still got time to decide, as Iā€™m not changing anything until Iā€™m finished with Stage 1. I know thereā€™s still work to be done with ST1 and Iā€™m not rushing this process at all, because I know the payoff by being patient will be monumental.

1 Like

I know the feeling.

Been getting some bloomage this weekend as the recon finally settled. Rest is sooo important and Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not being as rigid with the 5-2 schedule - these 4 days off have been excellent.

A couple notable events this weekend:

• My roommate who Iā€™ve spoken about earlier officially asked me if I wanted to go into business with him. This is a fantastic opportunity and I think our skills complement each other ideally. Very excited for our future success.

• Two different friends (one guy, one girl) from different friend groups called me ā€œkingā€ yesterday. Itā€™s an interesting manifestation that stuck out in my mind - a seeming syncronicity of the King-like effects of Khan.

Anyway, back on my stack tomorrow and excited for more results.

3 Likes