STARKhan Journal

How many loops of Khan and Stark each are you running?

1 of each for the most part. Except Thursday and Friday last week I did 2 of Khan.

Been using RebirthU which pairs excellently with Khan ST1, may keep it around until I reach ST 3.

Yesterday faced a challenging situation at work, and while I was a little thrown off my game for a bit, in retrospect I realized I handled it with much more composure and precision than I wouldā€™ve in the past. MUCH better in fact.

I was kind of beating myself up about it for a while then while speaking to one of my coworkers I realized ā€œdude you did nothing wrong, in fact you did everything rightā€. I was able to quickly reframe the situation to realize this seemingly negative experience was of immense benefit and a lot of positive came out of it.

Seems like Khan challenge manifestation helping me to grow stronger, reframe these types of situations, and live up to my potential.

1 Like

Also been feeling very horny lately. Been texting a lot of girls online just chatting them up having a fun time with it.

Fapped the last 2 night and still having sex dreams and waking up with morning wood. When I first discovered Nofap I think it caused me to feel ashamed of my sexual urges and I suppressed my natural urges, which while I would have long ā€˜streaksā€™ for months at a time, my libido would be severely diminished especially for someone in his mid 20s. When I would relapse I would shame myself more.

Now Iā€™m realizing the importance of balance in these things. Extremes on either end are no good. So not like I plan on becoming a fapping machine hahaha just more accepting of myself and my natural urges.

I am finally feeling this restoration of natural balance when it comes to my masculine sexuality.

1 Like

Have you read about Inner Gasoline?

Yeah it sounds pretty interesting

Hey man

Can you say anything about what you have gained from RU that couldnā€™t likely be gained by just running an extra loop of Khan St. 1?

Iā€™m considering adding it to Khan St. 1 as well.

Yeah absolutely.

I love RU as it serves as a primer for your brain to accept the subs. I ran it when I first started Stark, and now that Iā€™m adding the Khan archetype to the mix itā€™s the perfect thing to incorporate. I always run it first in the day and it seems to allow my brain to abandon preconceived notions of who I was in the past, and be much more receptive to my stack.

Also seems to be a great antidote to reconciliation, as my mind is more ready for the new ideas being suggested by these subs.

More specifically, the other night I was trying to recall a particular memory related to a mistake I had made in the past. I genuinely was having a difficult time remembering it, even though it was somewhat traumatic and had stuck with me for years.

While I can recall certain events objectively, itā€™s almost as if it seems that they happened in a past life. And certainly donā€™t hold nearly the emotional weight/baggage as they once did.

In Summary: I HIGHLY recommend RebirthU with any stack, particularly when starting out, as it most certainly seems to allow the mind to more easily, quickly, and effectively integrate the subs with less reconciliation.

3 Likes

Was hanging with some friends last night and had slight recon for a bit (felt a bit spacey, and having a bit of breathing trouble) but overcame it with positive self talk.

Subs are great but the real power comes from a strong mental diet in alignment with the subs, coupled with actions towards your goals. Itā€™s been stated here a lot, but you canā€™t just sit back and wait for them to work for you. Get your mental diet and actions in alignment and skyā€™s the limit.

Thank you! Will try it out tomorrow

I donā€™t know if Iā€™ve had thisā€¦

But Iā€™ve definitely had this on DR!

Whatā€™s a mental diet?

PS Your progress: :trophy::+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Itā€™s a concept from Neville Goddard which essentially refers to your self-talk / inner conversations you have throughout the day. Iā€™ve found by having more awareness to the things you are saying to yourself and correcting limiting / negative inner speech can have a profound influence on making subs work so much better.

A lot of people go around looking for results, and wondering why theyā€™re not there. When in reality itā€™s far more effective to affirm that all the results are already there - in my experience not only do the subs integrate more easily and effectively, but also you notice far more evidence of the subs working. When the conscious mind is in alignment with the subconscious suggestions of subliminals, magic happens.

2 Likes

Thank you for the explanation. It was helpful!

1 Like

Been running 2 loops of ST1 each day this week, and been having some slight recon at night that resolves upon sleeping. I kind of love it though lol since I know Iā€™m changing on a deep and profound level.

It seems in those moments Iā€™ve left my old life behind and thereā€™s a bit of a void waiting to be filled in - presumably from all the breaking down of old crap ST1 is doing.

I think sleep is vital for resolving reconciliation. I aim for 9 hours a night.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t agree more. At the end of a day of listening to subs I feel my head stuffy and almost ā€œfullā€ if that makes sense. After a long sleep, I feel like my brain has digested the input from the previous day and I tend to wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day.

2 Likes

7 I find is the minimum for me to have a good day. 9-10 hours is ideal.

Part of the reason I only listen to subs during the day is to allow for this integration and not compromise sleep quality.

I do realize that some people can listen to subliminals during sleep without issues. However Iā€™m inclined to agree with your quote above.

Yea, everyone certainly is unique, but in my experience trying listening during sleep, my sleep quality gets diminished. It feels like I never enter deep REM sleep, end up waking up in the middle of the night multiple times, and ultimately shutting off the sub. I would usually wake up feeling spacey, sluggish and out of it the next day as well.

Again just speaking based on my experience I know it works for other people.

I can ā€˜feelā€™ subs and see some effects the days of running them, but the days off is when I notice new behavior instinctively kicking in, taking new actions, and therefore different results from where Iā€™ve been.

I also donā€™t have that ā€˜stuffyā€™ sense and minor insecurity always present with whatever new confidence I have-itā€™s weird -when it ā€˜integratesā€™ then I feel clear and pure confidence.

3 Likes