[Stark ZP/Heartsong ZP/SexMastery ZP]

That was faster than premature ejaculation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

What can I say… Im done when Im done :joy: :joy:

1 Like

With the previous version I was very enthusiastic, but something wasnt quite right… When I understood some things about where I am and where I want to move to, I did some changes and it began to feel perfect.

Im gonna be using it with Spartan.

2 Likes

As Mandalorian would say, This is the way.

2 Likes

Ascension Chamber just kills me… 1 loop a week and I automatically go into overload. Lots of head pressure.

To be honest I dont see any improved results from using it till now, been using it for 2 months… maybe its time to put it to rest for a while.

1 Like

Well this time the feeling went away pretty quickly… thats good. Im very tired though.

1 Like

What would you suggest works better, ASC or ME, I’ve been running ASC once a week and definitely see more manifestations with ME

1 Like

I just had the realization that I live in an alternate reality that is pretty different from the one almost all people inhabit.
Its not the first time this happens, but its happening more often lately.
Its not a rational conclusion that I understand logically… its a glimpse into something else, some other dimension… it only last for a couple of seconds, but its very vivid, very tangible.

2 Likes

If you have asked me 5 minutes ago I would have said ME definitely, but at this very moment AC just showed me the entrance to a very interesting rabbit hole.

Anyway as far as I understand if you want better visualization skills then do ME, If you want faster manifestations the do AC.

Of course both of them should work wonderfully together. I havent tried that yet.

2 Likes

Well Ascension Chamber delivered its first manifestation…
Got a client 30 minutes after listening… this girl called me 3 weeks ago asking for help, then dissapeared… called me again after AC, I booked her and she already paid me.

2 Likes

No big decisions until the cycle, including washout, is done. That’s my rule :smiley:

By the way, GREAT to have you back, friend! You’ve been off the forum for a while, haven’t you?
I still very much admire your old customs. You seem to have a knack for great ideas.

Now I am seeing Chosen Wanted, and I love it :wink:
But yeah, maybe think of CWON with Wanted. However, regular Chosen obviously has more focus on leadership.
BUT, many reported women being interested in them after running CWON, so idk. Have yet to run it.

Nvm, just saw you changed your plan haha

1 Like

Well I just had a dream about a tank going over and destroying everything… At first it felt a little violent and disgusting, but immediately my mind put me inside the tank and it felt awesome, like the feeling of throwing a tv outside the window and see it crash into pieces… multiplied by a thousand.

Powerful and liberating.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: its a little late for me to do that… :rofl::rofl:

Thank you my friend!! Ive been off the forums for about 4 months or so, but Im back! Never stopped using subs though.

Yeah me too, but at this moment I want the ZP custom experience… my old customs are gonna get some exposure soon enough, specially the Wanted/Heartsong/Diamond/SM monster.

Yes! I removed all the sexual aspects of the custom, I focused it in positivity, leadership, freedom and feeling good inside.
Its mostly inspired in the CPI/Killer Influence David Snyder Model. Influencing by making people feel really good and stablishing deep connections with them, of course that requieres feeling effing awesome yourself.

This is my Charima and Influence title. It feels so perfectly crafted that I ordered it as soon as I realized what Ive done.
Then I have my old customs, 1 focused on Sexuality, 1 in Spirituality and one that goes deep into Money making.

Let the show begins!!!

Btw… what are you using now?

1 Like

Why not remake em ZP style? I know you’re supposed to run less cores, but still.

Funny you should mention this, because my current cycle of GLM/Sanguine (custom) solo REALLY made me rethink my relationship with sex.
I am much more interested in building a deeper connection, being positive, influencing people positively, than just pure lust and shooting it.

I think the bunch of runs Emperor/CHosen gave me these vibes. There is just so much more satisfaction in positively changing people’s lives them manipulating them for your own gain.

I am currently doing the GLM/Sanguine as mentioned above, then I’ll be back on my Emperor/Chosen custom, but at some point I want to run this beauty:

1. Mind’s Eye Core
  2. Chosen of Nature
  3. Blue Skies
  4. The Wonder
  5. Starfilled Night
  6. Joie de Vivre
  7. Song of Joy
  8. Gratitude Embodiment
  9. Empath
  10. All-Seeing
  11. Awakened Perception
  12. Emotions Unfettered
  13. Everpresent
  14. Sanctuary
  15. The Flow
  16. Wisdom Personified
  17. Dream Traveler
  18. Khronos Key
  19. Inner Voice
  20. Intuition Enhancer

I might turn into a ball of light running this but w/e lol
Haven’t ordered it yet, but it’s on the list.

2 Likes

I DO like your custom btw, but why is Chiron in there if I may ask?

Still, it’s lovely!

1 Like

Chiron

You will become a master at transferring the core concepts of your knowledge and doing so in the most understandable way to your students. You will learn how to better get through to your students and make them listen, as well as make them truly learn.

One aspect of that answer is that I do train people, Im giving an Alchemy and Manifestation Workshop and Im about to start an Influence one. I have plans of teaching Tantra at some point in the future, so Chiron fits very well in the custom.

Now the broader reason for including it is that in my experience people like us, we are almost always teaching and the better we are able to understand our own experience and connect it with whatever the person is experiencing at that moment, the easier we can help them develop a new understanding that will help them gracefully move in their path.

Finally… Im tired of withholding the wisdom I have. It might seem a lot to some people or too little for others, but thats besides the point. I dont wanna feel cheap by not doing something, by not spread positivity when someone needs it… and then go go knowing that I could have easily made a difference, but didnt cause I was afraid.

I lived like that for far too many years, of course I always had a perfect rational of why I didnt, but inside I knew I was just afraid.

Just one more thing… to be able to teach I have to be always paying attention tp the world amd learning new things, always understanding my own experience in new deeper ways.

2 Likes

Let me know once you do that, I am interested :wink:

I love this because I feel the same. Leading people in general also needs one to give people your wisdom in a useful manner. I always struggled with this. I had this module also planned for one of my customs, but maybe it needs to be a staple.

Thanks for your insight!

1 Like

I will… 1 every 2 cycles or something like that.

I arrived to the same conclusion by using heartsong, suddenly intimacy and connection became so much more important… somehow that need for deeper connections generalized to other contexts. Now Im all about positivity and freedom.

Theres lust when I make love with my girlfriend of course, but its at the service of creating deep connection and intimacy… to flow into full on soul melting.

If your first “them” is really meant to be a “than” then I agree 100% with you.
Ive never enjoyed seeing someone blossoming in life as much as I enjoy seeing my girlfriend creating the life she wants… old me just cared about having submissive and sexually available girlfriends… I admit that with no shame now.

Uuuh I feel good just by reading those modules… The Empath really makes me curious.

1 Like

This is beautiful.

I never understood lust absent from love and connection.

But when merged the gates of Heaven open :slight_smile:

It’s called making love for a reason… it’s art, a dance, a song between two Souls melting into one being and sharing each others essence to charge both.

1 Like

Thank you!

I do… I did and very well, sex was no different for me than alcohol, or drugs. I was looking for a fix.

With my actual girlfriend over the years Ive been learning to experience real love and connection.
In a way lust was my teacher… it was through the unrestricted exploration of lust that I finally realized that to experience something deeper I had to trascend pure Lust as a goal and use it as a tool for a higher purpose.

Yes!!

2 Likes