Stark Q Journal

I think that that is the before the storm… Waiting for the storm update! Woohoo

1 Like

Perhaps I am at a point where I do not need the latest and greatest subliminal anymore.

I am not having a dig at subliminal club. There previous products really helped to change my life. Maybe rather then purchasing Stark Q I should have stacked emperor and limitless possibly daredevil. Will see how the next few days go.

Re-read the salespage, and re-write your goals/thoughts/behaviors in alignment with StarkQ’s goals.

SQ’s motivation seems to be oriented towards what will get you FAME, and in areas where you can become a LEADER.

:point_up_2:t2: SQ is bringing up my options - Strengths and Passions - which can become the context of such a Success Possibility.

There is also clarity arising on HOW I shall go about achieving/progressing.
One example: Will it be better for me to use Habits / Systems, or Goals / Project Management ?

HTH :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Great advice. I’m betting most people don’t do this at all. I know I haven’t.

2 Likes

Day 13

Gone back to using Emperor 4 and I am no longer using Stark Q. I restarted Emperor 4 last night. This morning I had this laser like focus to get my goals underway. Already made alot of progress in just a few hours.

3 Likes

emperor has something magical about it…

2 Likes

It does i don’t think any product apart from Khan can even come close to it. Since i am back on emperor last two days. My stress levels are back down,I can focus on all the goals and chores I decided upon. I am alot more product right now.

1 Like

blackadder did you try emperor q or do you think emperor 4 works better for you

2 Likes

Emperor 4 works mych better for me.

3 Likes