Stark or emperor?

Ohk i will relate my goals with each product description i bought and post it.

1 Like

Exactly what I had in mind, mate! I will look forward to it!

1 Like

Stark’s king in what you need.
I did my time with it and no regrets.

Back then, I didn’t have a stack. Pure 100% Stark.
It’s all you need. Plus, you have it now on Qv2.

Go out there and kick ass.

2 Likes

Emperor-
Description list which i am attracted to and want it-

1. An extreme sense of personal power and that u are the master of ur reality(that what i need , i want to change my reality)
  2. The ability to manifest fast
  3. Incredible self talk for self motivation (thats what the generation need because outer motivation won’t work if u are not motivated from inside and of course this attracted me)
  4. Develop an identity level sense of deep, genuine, unshakable confidence
  5. Become completely self reliant both mentally and emotionally
  6. Becoming alpha(not for attracting girls but alpha males don’t give a damn about girls and stressful aspects of life and solve them instead)
  7. Rulers of their lives
  8. Quantum limitless was giving me headache but in Emperor it helped to focus and actually complete tasks with determination
    9 and many more… discipline

StarkQ

1. There is rewritten script of emperor. I thought that main aspects of emperor are included :grin:
  2. Becoming a rare type of person
  3. I don’t have an attachment to fame but i am aware that fame really benefits u in many ways and having a magnetic personality is rather useful
  4. You will become expert in ur field( that’s will make me stress free , i will be a topclass student if i studied hard and can carry my future studies, i don’t have to think about “what if” situations)
  5. There is a conscious choice in stark q that u want to become famous or not.
  6. Reality bending confidence
  7. Being leader is not a choice sometimes. There are times that u may have an opportunity to lead something that is important. I want to use it.
    8.you will inspire others that i really want to do. I want to benefit humanity but if remain with my own problems then it’s not possible but this aspect is covered in stark
  8. The main aspect that it has more intellectual aspects than emperor which made me think about it. And money making is also a different aspect here. Money making through innovative ideas. (Fictionally i imagined Tony stark but in reality u may become like Elon musk)
    With these qualities there is nothing to worry about.

With consistent use of Emperor or Stark i can manifest many of its aspect in reality

AM could be a good stack later.
Limitless is an element in my career

One more thing- does stark Q has fast manifestation aspects like emperor because while using emperor i manifested things fast😁

3 Likes

Yo i want to read ur journal if u have bro

Compared to my previous journals, I haven’t made one involving Stark alone.
However, this may be of your interest.

2 Likes

Just starkQ did this to u. Then stark Qv2 will be lit​:fire::fire:

Thank you for sharing ur journal :grin::v:

1 Like

I don’t know exactly what is in the script, but I would guess yes.

Okay, you did your homework well. Now look at the lists again. On the surface, Emperor has more features you want. BUT how much on a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the most) do you want each. Perhaps rate each feature on a scale of 1 to 10 and then add it up.

I want to do this a step at a time because you’re looking at about a 6 month commitment, so make sure it’s what you truly want.

Another option is that at some point, maybe, just maybe, you could run both. But please consider starting with one, just as you said.

1 Like

I want to share one negative aspect of emperor i didn’t mention. I felt angry often and behaved badly with my mom but i got no regret
Yesterday and today i used stark Qv2 2 loops but effect is really reverse of emperor. I was stress free and no anger came out but with emperor first few days i got a little bit more anger and gradually it decreased day by day so there is a chance after using emperor for months i may not get the anger at all or may get too much anger because as in my inner world i would be thinking of building empeire but no empire will be there. Can’t say many possibilities are there?? But using stark felt me light and emperor being powerful makes me geavy and have me pride

Emperor
1). Points- 5
2.) Points-10
3.)… 8
4)…8
5)…10
6)…4/5
7.)…10
8.)…6 because of quantum limitless
9 )discipline…8
Stark
1.points 10 or more because it contains many aspects of emperor
2)…6
3.)…2 or 3=2.5
4.)… 10
5.)…5
6.)…10
7)…4
8.)…4
9.)…6

But with study i can assume that Stark Qv2 will work better because i have seen the joirnal PurpleRT73
And one more thing my termimus file was corrupted. Btw i don’t want it. Do i really need that or qv2 is enough.??

Qv2 is more than enough. Even at 1 loop a day

1 Like

So based on all this what is your conclusion about Stark or Emperor?

I am thinking of running stark Qv2 for nxt six months and running emperor once in a week.
Reason= after six months i will run emperor and stark Qv2 regularly. So if i only run stark Qv2 for nxt six months then running emperor might result in reconciliation. so for nxt six months i will stick with stark and emperor once a week just to avoid the chanve of getting reconciliation later

U didn’t use terminus right?

I want to make sure I understand what you are wanting to do in the context of generally recommended guidelines:

Are you wanting to run Stark maybe 4 times a week, Emperor once a week, and then take two rest days?

1 Like

@RVconsultant Yes sir that’s what in my head. Will it benefit me?? I mean emperor once a week wil be helpful?

With the Qv2, I think that Emperor would have a mild influence. I also think that is wise thinking on your part to have it slowly in there to reduce reconciliation from Emperor.

The thing to monitor yourself for would be that Stark might influence you to socialize more, whereas Emperor, you might feel reluctant to socialize.

That is the only potential contradiction I can think of. However, it’s only a potential contradiction.

You might want to consider something such as:

Monday Stark
Tuesday Rest
Wednesday Stark
Thursday Rest
Friday Emperor
Saturday and Sunday, both for rest.

The Qv2 seems to be much stronger.

Perhaps only 2 loops a week of Stark, and only 1 loop a week of Emperor.

3 Likes

For a while. Used it for three weeks back in May. Kinda liked it for being one loop back then.
Although, Q’s more consistent in results for me, something different wtih Terminus that is missing in my case.

1 Like

Yes this routine is stable and better say optimised. Because day before yesterday i was listening to stark qv2 at bed before sleeping but i slept and ran it 3 or 4 loops but it fucked me the nxt day so i have to take breaks. Today is my second day of taking breaks from stark :hot_face:

Breaks can be good friends. People have been reporting progress on rest days.