Stark or emperor?

Hello @RVconsultant. On your recommendations and others i also started to feel that Emperor is not the right time for me. I have three goals-

1. Success in academics 2. Enough capable of taking responsibility at any time(father is sick and he will take time to come around). 3. Having a strong mindset for structuring my business(thats why i chose Emperor before). An extra goal of having a strong mind(so emperor was my choice)
    After requesting so much my brother was ready to use subs and bought stark Qv2. He said he will share with me.
    I donā€™t know but should i drop Emperor and try Stark Q.
    See i am not thinkg this just because i am attracted to stark q title. Just once u recommended stark Thatā€™s why. I already have limitless as i told.
    Now pls give me a final solution. I would rather stick to one sub for 6 months or more. I donā€™t use stacks.
    So should i drop Emperor for now. I have become little introvert and thatā€™s not a problem i was even happy but these subs are very strong. I will not play around. Should i start stark Qv2 and Limitlessqv2 and start Emperor later when there will be an opportunity to make money because i donā€™t have any opportunity to make money now.
    I am open and will change my subs because many have recommended me to stop Emperor for now @RVconsultant
1 Like

Stark might be a better option if you decide to stick to just one. Perhaps include AM or just M, just to jumpstart working. Could even play Emperor once a week just for those two.

Nonetheless, the recommendations proposed to you are wise. Stark meets those goals.

Emperor might be giving you a hard time because thereā€™s no empire building going on; the script would be urging you to begin building so that your inner and outworlds are harmonious, and it could fulfill and propel your reality to that of your unique perception of an emperor . If not, there will be turmoil and difficult times ahead.

9 Likes

@Phoermes thank you for ur clearance. I just started started stark today after i read ur post. I was using AM before using Emperor and then i dropped. I guess its time to start it again. Yaa i can try Emperor once a week so i donā€™t lose my emperor mindset(damn it! This sub made me so determined).
A new journey begins!!!

3 Likes

Under 18, Iā€™d do Limitless.

Over 18, Quantum Limitless.

First, Iā€™m sorry about your father.

As for responsibility, what kind of responsibility do you have in mind?

This is important. I think @PurpleRT73 when he was 17 was running Stark. Now Iā€™m not saying you should, I am saying he did and I think he reported positive results.

Emperor is certainly business oriented.

There is also Ecstasy of Gold.

Mogul is another, as well as Ascended Mogul.

Again, Emperor is an understandable choice that you made.

Would you please say more about what a strong mind means, and what you would want to use your strong mind for?

This is wise to get noticeable results.

I think this would be a good precaution.

Although I understand your brother is wanting to be nice to you by sharing, sharing would be a violation of the user agreement. As tempting as it might be, please do not share Subliminal Club products.

Would you please answer the above questions, and I will give you more things to think about.

2 Likes

Thank you @Phoermes! These are good points.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant first thing. Actually he is my cousin. He is not interested in sub but i gave scientific explanation why subclub subliminals work. He does a good 9-5 job. I requested him to buy Stark Q because i want to use it. Man if i could buy another sub i wouldnā€™t have told him. But he is not gonna use it(it sounds kimda fake right but he bought many things online but never used it, so u can say i bought the sub just with his money on his will. In future i will not do that. I apologize)

What kind of responsibility?
In india most parents are concerned with making their child engineer or doctor. Very few people in middle class family ever thought of business specially in my family. So in any case of urgency i may have to chose a path which i didnā€™t want to be. I chose Emperor for a reason not for sex or fame of course. I want to change my mindset to such a degree that external things donā€™t effect me(this is what i mean by strong mind). I chose to invest my money in subclub for this reason. And this decision was 100% correct. Now about responsibility i mean i may have to study as well as do part time jobs and go through hard times(note: its a possibility if necessary that the worse could have happened to me). I was also little depressed because of college. Though i am a good student i was in stress after school. U know then i bought silva mindcontrol book and read the silva mind control which help me secure good marks in exam and manage stress. After that i bought limitless and AM(that time my fathers condition was bad) and listening to Am gave me inner strength amd positivity. Limitless helped in college works but limitless could not have helped me emotionally if i hadnā€™t bought the AM. Then i decided to buy Emperor and this was great. My father is better now (its been one year)but he still needs more time to heal. So i thought using emperor could help me to get a lead over the small responsibilities. I was never so strong mentally untill i use AM and emperor but one thing was roaming in my head that to make more money now then i realised i was ignoring the future problem i may get from emperor. So after much request my cousin bought stark qv2( i have not shared any of my files i am aware of ur policies but i used stark qv2 he knows why i want him to buy ā€¦). So this was the whole reason why i enter into subclub.

1 Like

Okay first, thank you for elaborating. I think I understand better.

Also in the future, you know what to do when it comes to purchasing Subliminal Club products.

Now as for your future, this is what I would say:

For under 18, playing Limitless would certainly be congruent with wanting to do well in school

Regarding other topics:
Career, stress, leadership, mental strength, school, and perhaps family pressureā€¦ These are important considerations.
Now this is what I recommend for over 18, but you will be 18 soon so here are somethings to consider:

Elixir Ultima (healing from family or society pressures, or upsetting events)
Sanguine Ultima (stress)
Quantum Limitless (school)
Dragon Reborn (healing)

Now I think you are wondering would it be best to listen to Emperor, Stark, or AM, is that correct?

Also would you please list all the SC products you currently have so I know for sure?

2 Likes

Emperor
Limitless
Ql(didnā€™t use i get frequent headaches)
Am
Stark Q

1 Like

Thank you. Okay, you already have a great set of products for your goals.

So I think your question is: what might be best to use for 6 months?

2 Likes

Ya but i feel obsessed with Emperor and stark q. Stark q gave me clearity after two loops today.
But surely i will listen to ur advice. I just want to change thing in my inner world.
Yes what would be best for nxt 6 months?

2 Likes

Here is what I would ask you to do:

read the product descriptions for both very carefully and note why you would want to use each.

When youā€™ve done that, please post again.

2 Likes

Ohk i will relate my goals with each product description i bought and post it.

1 Like

Exactly what I had in mind, mate! I will look forward to it!

1 Like

Starkā€™s king in what you need.
I did my time with it and no regrets.

Back then, I didnā€™t have a stack. Pure 100% Stark.
Itā€™s all you need. Plus, you have it now on Qv2.

Go out there and kick ass.

2 Likes

Emperor-
Description list which i am attracted to and want it-

1. An extreme sense of personal power and that u are the master of ur reality(that what i need , i want to change my reality)
  2. The ability to manifest fast
  3. Incredible self talk for self motivation (thats what the generation need because outer motivation wonā€™t work if u are not motivated from inside and of course this attracted me)
  4. Develop an identity level sense of deep, genuine, unshakable confidence
  5. Become completely self reliant both mentally and emotionally
  6. Becoming alpha(not for attracting girls but alpha males donā€™t give a damn about girls and stressful aspects of life and solve them instead)
  7. Rulers of their lives
  8. Quantum limitless was giving me headache but in Emperor it helped to focus and actually complete tasks with determination
    9 and many moreā€¦ discipline

StarkQ

1. There is rewritten script of emperor. I thought that main aspects of emperor are included :grin:
  2. Becoming a rare type of person
  3. I donā€™t have an attachment to fame but i am aware that fame really benefits u in many ways and having a magnetic personality is rather useful
  4. You will become expert in ur field( thatā€™s will make me stress free , i will be a topclass student if i studied hard and can carry my future studies, i donā€™t have to think about ā€œwhat ifā€ situations)
  5. There is a conscious choice in stark q that u want to become famous or not.
  6. Reality bending confidence
  7. Being leader is not a choice sometimes. There are times that u may have an opportunity to lead something that is important. I want to use it.
    8.you will inspire others that i really want to do. I want to benefit humanity but if remain with my own problems then itā€™s not possible but this aspect is covered in stark
  8. The main aspect that it has more intellectual aspects than emperor which made me think about it. And money making is also a different aspect here. Money making through innovative ideas. (Fictionally i imagined Tony stark but in reality u may become like Elon musk)
    With these qualities there is nothing to worry about.

With consistent use of Emperor or Stark i can manifest many of its aspect in reality

AM could be a good stack later.
Limitless is an element in my career

One more thing- does stark Q has fast manifestation aspects like emperor because while using emperor i manifested things fastšŸ˜

3 Likes

Yo i want to read ur journal if u have bro

Compared to my previous journals, I havenā€™t made one involving Stark alone.
However, this may be of your interest.

2 Likes

Just starkQ did this to u. Then stark Qv2 will be litā€‹:fire::fire:

Thank you for sharing ur journal :grin::v:

1 Like

I donā€™t know exactly what is in the script, but I would guess yes.

Okay, you did your homework well. Now look at the lists again. On the surface, Emperor has more features you want. BUT how much on a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the most) do you want each. Perhaps rate each feature on a scale of 1 to 10 and then add it up.

I want to do this a step at a time because youā€™re looking at about a 6 month commitment, so make sure itā€™s what you truly want.

Another option is that at some point, maybe, just maybe, you could run both. But please consider starting with one, just as you said.

1 Like

I want to share one negative aspect of emperor i didnā€™t mention. I felt angry often and behaved badly with my mom but i got no regret
Yesterday and today i used stark Qv2 2 loops but effect is really reverse of emperor. I was stress free and no anger came out but with emperor first few days i got a little bit more anger and gradually it decreased day by day so there is a chance after using emperor for months i may not get the anger at all or may get too much anger because as in my inner world i would be thinking of building empeire but no empire will be there. Canā€™t say many possibilities are there?? But using stark felt me light and emperor being powerful makes me geavy and have me pride