Stark for someone that has no intention of focussing on wealth or building a business

Im wondering, those of you that ran stark, is it worth it to go for that sub when you have no intention of building a business or anything like that? I bought stark because the combination of daredevil, limitless, productive and the fame generator and all that sounded incredibly usefull and fun for college. The more i read on it though, the more it sounds like stark is primairly made for businessoriented people, wich is not my focus at all right now. Im also a bit scared because i read that it can make those things youre not 1000% interested in a lot harder to actually start with. This sounds like it can be really counterproductive for college as there will always be some subjects you dont like.

What do you guys think? Is stark a good sub for someone in college just looking to get the most out of college life? Or could this actually be very counterproductive and is it better to replace it with something else?

depends of what you mean by ā€œget the most out of college lifeā€? Wanna have lots of friends and have fun? MAYBE Stark would be the right choice. Wanna get laid? I would not recommend Stark for that, but wanted or primal seduction. wanted seems to be quite balanced between getting laid and having fun as well, but Iā€™ve only run it for 3 weeks or so.

I guess what i mean by that is a mix from being social and having fun, while also getting good grades and all that. WANTED is actually my primairy sub! Really like the results i got from that one so far.

Then maybe keep it simple and just add some limitless in there for learning?

Stark + Wanted and maybe inner circle

Donā€™t you think thatā€™s a bit too much? Iā€™m genuinely curious why you would go for Stark in this scenario.

1 Like

I mean it is a bit much if you arenā€™t used to subclub subs but it dependsā€¦ i have stark + khan stage 4 + RM + PCC in 1 custom lol plus 2 other huge customs i listen to every day except on rest days.

Stark would help in social life a lot, also has intellectual scripting, drawing people in and creating a likable fame around you it is perfect for college lifeā€¦

Another option would be daredevil and wanted maybe add Limitless Executive

1 Like

I would combine Ascension + Stark + Wanted

Yes, it works really well for business, especially if you are inventing / creating something. So you will be kinda missing out on that, and not run Stark with itā€™s full potential. However, it still will be a good subliminal to run. Though, it might push you to drop out if you are not fully satisfied with college.

What are you studying?

1 Like

You mentioned Daredevil as a component of Stark why not go with it then? You could add True Social to it or Libertine and have a lot of fun with the ladies.

3 Likes

Also remember you can learn to consciously guide the subs in the direction you want. So you could make Stark work for you even though you have no interest in businessā€¦ I mean if i was in college stark and wanted or ascension would be my go to. They have all the things you could ask for in a college sub stack.

Also the good thing is that eventually you will want something on the side to make money while you are at college. Stark will certainly help with that too and so would AMā€¦

I think people get to concentrated on the fact that stark and other subs are money related but they miss all the other benefits ā€¦ also everyone needs money to live in this world and having some extra sources is never a bad thing

3 Likes

Oh no, that sounds horrible. I already struggles with motivation in high school, and thats def something im hoping it could help with, not make worse. Im studying biology so its also not like the creativity in stark is gonna be much of help either.

I heavily considered daredevil too, but as stark had both daredevil and limitless in its entirety, i thought this sub would be better. Also like floridian mentioned, drawing people in with the fame generator and all that sounds incredibly fun and appealing.

The more i hear about stark the less appealling it gets though, i really dont want to get demotivated and drop out. I really like what ive read about daredevil, but it might be going a bit to far in how social it is, in a way that it might be detrimental for my grades and actually passing the classes.

This is a fair point. The big difference though is in focus. Im not looking to be a great innovator and start building an empire right now, that requires so much time and effort, id rather just make my bread with a lil side hussle.

Stark has so much going for it that sounds amazing, but also just major risks that im not sure if im willing to take them. This is hard man

If you like what you do and this is the best path for you there will be no problem. Stark will not force you to do anything.

2 Likes

Neither will any sub

Most subs will give you a nudge but wont push you to do anything, it is all about conscious actionā€¦ which is also where conscious guidance will go hand in hand with the nudge.

I would say go stark and see what happens you have nothing to lose

@TheDerpinator

I may just be paranoid, but my fear is that quitting college may seem like a good idea in the shortterm, but will be detrimental in the longterm. The system we have in my country makes a college degree really valuable, if you have a degree you just can do so much more, even if you decide to pursue in an entirely different subject than what you studied.

This is probably the best call for right now though. Im probably highly underestimating the conscious impact im gonna have on the sub myself like you said. And if it goes wrong i can always switch later. I already bought the sub anyway so might as well see what it has in store for me.
Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

If youā€™re not focused on having sex so much you can just run Daredevil with Limitless Executive. Itā€™s like taking out and using the components of Stark youā€™re most interested in.

Yes. Stark should be excellent for college life.

Although youā€™re not building a business, you do have a job. And college is a kind of ā€˜work settingā€™. The fluidity of that work setting (flexible hours, flexible socializing, open-ended projects) is quite compatible with the strengths that are supported by Stark. The focus of that work setting (i.e., knowledge development, integration of theories, ideas, and skill sets, frequent and routine expression of ideas and/or competence, group-based work, evaluation in formal and informal social settings, and so on and so on) are also very well-suited to the scope of Stark.

In a nutshell, Stark should be a great title to run whilst in college.

College is fundamentally a transitional space, a ā€˜flight terminalā€™, a jumping-off point for new directions that will be chosen and taken afterwards.

With Stark you may find yourself innovating, creating great plans for your future, garnering and attracting support for your ideas and plans, creating or winning opportunities for your further development. This is a very appropriate time (i.e., college years) to be allowing things like that to happen.

Wealth and Business-building are often side-effects of the desire to Make Something Happen. You donā€™t have to focus on them. But it will be a good idea to take your dreams and ideas somewhat seriously, and to see how far you can fly with them.

4 Likes

Personally, Iā€™d recommend an additional knowledge title. Quantum Limitless most likely.

and Ascension.

It sounds like you may still be in your first or second year of college? So, Quantum Limitless might be an excellent mid- to long-term investment, since youā€™ll be in there for a bit more time.

Also, youā€™re in the sciences, so intellectual/analytical elements will probably still be significant in your working life even after you graduate.

tagging @BLACKICE . Are you a scientist as well? (or quite science-literate at any rate). Anything to add for a young protege?

I would recommend running and completing DR first.

Limitless is within stark its scripted

Inner circle is within stark also, why would he buy it individually