Stark Black Experimentations

I’m logging here how this overwhelming fame changes me.

And what insights I gain on the nature of power while on this journey.

Few things that have happened since I wrote the review in the Stark Black thread:

• Everytime I go out to a public area, people around me begin to take THEIR pics and making tiktoks. Sometimes asking me to hold their camera. I once asked whose pic they wanted (mine or theirs) coz they looked so unsure. :rofl: I think they think that I’m social media famous. And are trying to show me that they also understand the game of fame.
    (I get surrounded by people everytime I go out in public area, needless to say).
    (I wonder when they will start taking my pics, its just a matter of some loops of stark black i think).

• My fame makes my mistakes super noticable. My deep fears manifest directly when I interact wid people attracted to my fame. One realization: I tended to form a quick emotional connection (coz I thought I wouldn’t be loved otherwise) while talking to people. But If I do it now, they really want to take advantage of me. So I have to STOP forming emotional connections willy nilly.

• I destroy manipulation/fear based social heirarchies. Just my presence begins to f*ck up their heirarchy.

• Here is a weird/awesome thing. Things just tend to work out. Whatever I try. If I try something impossible, it will still work out. And if I analyse why it worked out, there would be an exploit that noone saw till I took action upon it.

I’ll update this journal frequently.

Hope y’all glean some value out of this, and maybe even try stark black yourselves.

This is undiluted FUN, to say the least.

My stack is 5 min Stark Black + 5 min Pheonix.

16 Likes

Cool results, Intrigued to read more I’m also running Stark Black.

1 Like

You need 3 things to be a force of nature.

One who can topple empires and lead billions.

#1. Value:

You need to be valuable to people around u. How you do this is upto u. You could be an innovative genius problem solver (in stark black fashion). Or one who will stop at nothing to achieve their goals (in emperor fashion) (this is massively valuable to people around u coz your high integrity helps THEM if the society faces any prevasive issue).

#2. Resilience:

You need to be able to fight back. You need to be selfish and have an ego. This will protect you from those trying to manipulate/abuse u. This will help you wield that inner core of power, power gleaned from the jagged edges of failure and gritty victories. That unstoppable resolve to get what you want.

#3. Emotional connection:

You need to be able to connect wid people deeply (when you need to). You can get far without this. But to be a PERFECT force of nature, u need this. The reason why is described abit below.

Now what happens if you lack each of this:

#1. If you lack value but are resilient and can form deep connections:

You will be a manipulative bastard. You will assume scarcity mentality. You will try to get everything for you and your loved ones while not thinking twice about stealing or harming those who you take from. You will take part in social heirarchies formed by fear and manipuation. You will be forever stuck in the cycle of stealing and consuming; never breaking out from this cycle.

#2. If you lack resilience but are valuable and can form deep connections:

You will be bullied. People will steal from you, coz you dont have that protective ego. Whatever you build will be destroyed sooner or later. You will be forever stuck creating value for this world, yet never get rewarded for it.

#3. If you lack ability to form emotional connections but are valuable and are reslient:

You can get very far wid this. But emotional connection is absolutely necessary when you can’t push your way through just wid value and reslience. Sometimes you will meet people more powerful than you. Sometimes they will allow you to succeed just coz you are valuable. But sometimes you need to form bonds wid them and take care of their needs first.

Also if you can’t form emotional connections: expect alot of fights wid people which could be easily solved if you just asked them what they wanted.

This is the blueprint for achieving all your dreams. If you are faltering in your pursuit, you are messing up one of the 3 points.

6 Likes

Nice realization.

1 Like

Every interesting post I read here, I get an urge to try to takeover and stir things up. :rofl:

I should probly stop posting here until I get my custom with mogul, so i can be a positive asset to the community. 🫡

1 Like

Custom ordered. Finally. :star_struck:

2 Likes

first 5 min loop.

1. Furious Ascent - shoot first, think later mentality. No fear at all.
  2. The Way of ROI - pick off all the low hanging fruits immediately. Its like having an employee constantly optimizing and calculating what I should do next for optimal results.
  3. Fenrir - Improves my survival instinct. I prioritize my needs first over everything else.
  4. Ebon Maneuver - Intuitive guidance on dealing wid any negativity towards u. U handle everything with grace: Manipulation, slander, lovebombing, “If u dont let me abuse u, that means u dont love me… U DONT LOVE ME (wailing noises)” ← Whatever the hell this is.
  5. Informaticon - Deep belief that I’ll find the solution to my problem. Didn’t know I didn’t think this way before. Also, I KNEW I had to listen to 3 mins only(thanks to this module), but I did 5 mins.
  6. Alexandria - My mind changes every 10 mins wid solid reasoning for the mind change.
  7. AI Whisperer - This works wid google searches as well, lol. Paired wid informaticon, no information will remain hidden from you.

1 realization:
I was afraid of being myself unapologetically and taking care of what I wanted coz I knew I would die (in the end). And when that happens, I’d have to let go of me. So, why even build an ego if I’d have to let it go in the end?

The answer:
Becoz If I build an ego and live according to how I want, when the time comes, my matured ego will understand that it has done its job. And it will usher me to the light, not leaving my side until the absolute end.

1 Like