Stacking ZP multistages?

I don’t know the instructions of the Multi stagers zp . If there is a support article regarding multistage zp . I will follow it it’s okay :slightly_smiling_face:
That’s why this thread started .

1 Like

instructions shminstructions. These are recommendations :wink:

1 Like

For multi stagers, run one stage at a time until you feel ready to go to the next stage. Those stages build on each other. If you run stage 1 for a month or so and you feel ready to move to stage 2 and you want to keep on running stage 1 a bit more, I can understand that. But running 3 stages at the same time is just self sabotage, in my opinion. And you would be also exposing yourself to severe reconciliation. For example, if you’re running EoG, stage 1 is a clearing stage. Stage 2 is a vision and skills affirming stage. Stage 3 is when the sub helps you see and take advantage of money opportunities. How can stage 3 be possible if you haven’t cleared limiting beliefs at stage 1 and affirmed your vision at stage 2? You would just be asking for a tremendous amount of reconciliation, slow progress and possibly quitting all together. All those multi stagers have their internal progression logic. It’s better and safer if you just run them one by one. Remember that it’s a marathon not a sprint.

5 Likes

I completely agree with what you said . And I used this way with Qv2 build and before . But maybe there is a new instructions for the ZP build .

1 Like

The only thing different with ZP is that you run each stage for 45 days. Which means 21 days twice and with the washout period, that’s 45 days. Then move on to the next stage.

2 Likes

ZP-multis are still new territory, and like always overdoing it is always a bad idea - even though we always want to :grinning:

Some stages might have more synergy than others, but going through the building stages first and then letting them sink in seems to be the prudent thing to do…

But what about running stage 1 of 2-3 different multistages at the same time, and then stage 2, and so on? Would it be too much to handle?

Also, would running 2 MS titles (of the same stages) and then add LB or sanguine to smooth things out be a viable stack?

I’m trying to figure out if this is feasible or even a good idea… I want to try to use this unofficial listening pattern so that I can cram the stacks it into whole 3-week blocks and build upon that. My ADD and Autism demands it :sweat_smile:

So, the plan in theory is this:

Each ‘Stage’ or ‘Phase’ would have 2 different stacks that I run for 21 x 2 days. In this case one QL stack, and one EoG-Alchemist stack. Each stack would get a total of 40-ish days exposure with rest and washouts, and I’ve added one whole week of washout between stages. The idea is to use the same pattern for stage 3 and 4 for all three multistages.

This leaves some room for additional titles to run with the stacks, and personally I am considering CFW, LB, or Sanguine to smooth things out, counter recon and to lift spirits. I might add DRst4 somewhere, or titles geared towards specific purposes… And it might even be a good idea to run QL solo with the (to come?) experimental recon-counter scripting?

I also get the feeling that QL is denser than EoG/Alchemist since it also has physical/neural regeneration scripting in it, and is thus better suited in a ‘lighter’ stack. Is this accurate?

Would this be fine, or am I trying to hard and will risk overexposure? Will Saint and Fire be angry with me? :sweat_smile: I’m thinking I can always drop any ‘additional’ subs and focus only on the MS-titles if need be.

I’ve also been thinking about whether it would be more beneficial to focus on just a single or perhaps only two multistage titles, and then use other major titles to cover the other areas. One example would be to run QL-Alchemist, and then add solo-titles geared towards wealth like AM, RICH, and so on so that I can make progress in that area as well, despite dropping the multistage.

What do you guys think? Thoughts, ideas, critique? Yay, Nay, What the Hell? All feedback is welcome since this is still somewhat uncharted waters. :grinning:

1 Like

Probably not but it’s going to be awkward for you to ask for support or advice from them if anything goes wrong.

2 Likes

Yeah haha I know. Which is why I want to lift the idea and get feedback before I attempt any shenanigans :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m currently running the Billion schedule actually. I think using 2 subs is the best way for that pattern, as it doesn’t lead to significant exposure. @Billions himself has said that 1/2 subs is the best stack for this kind of pattern.

You can risk overexposure but the entire idea is that even if you listen to 2 subs a day for the entire week, the extra day of washout in the weekend is supposed to lighten the load on your psyche.

For me personally, I’ve been experimenting with running 3 subs a day on this pattern and not gonna lie, it’s heavy. I’m currently on my washout period so I’m going to see what kind of results I get during the next few days. I’m looking into modifying the listening pattern in the next schedule, either I’m going to run Sub A+B on Monday, B+C on Wednesday and C+A on Friday, or I’m going to stick to 3 subs a day but only run ABC on Monday and Friday, giving me a 3 day break in the middle of the week, which technically can qualify as a washout (a weekly washout if you will). I’m leaning towards the former to be honest.

I also have plans to start QL in a couple of months, and I suspect that the load will be significant. I’m thinking of only running a 2 sub stack at that point but to be honest, I haven’t decided yet. It’s so hard to run 2 subs when you have so many great options.

3 Likes

Currently on a washout. Next cycle im going to experiment with the following listening pattern… a 3 day washout every 2 weeks.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Rest rest rest.

I’m super sensitive to subs and am basically trying to create as little recon as possible, so this schedule meets a lot of good parts

• consistent 1 day on 1 day off schedule.
  • easy to follow
  • listen to subs 2.5x a week
  • 3 day washout every 2 week
  • can be used with any number of subs, 1, 2, or 3 so long as you dont listen to all 3 in one day
  • more consistent than a mwf schedule in terms of constant inflow.
  • less exposure overall (which is a pro, or a con, depending on you)
5 Likes

While I’m not super sensitive to subs (or at least I want to believe so haha :sweat_smile: ) I understand less is better in regards to integration, but the official listening pattern is a bit complicated for my adhd brain to keep track on so your way really works great. And sticking it to calendar weeks helps with the flow as well as tempering myself and not overindulge with the subs.

Let us know how the next cycle turns out! :smiley:

How is your stack going? Remember that those multistagers have healing in them, so you might be getting healing from all 3 of those stage 1’s that you might be listening to.

2 Likes

I decided in the end to run QL and Alchemist-EoG in separate alternating stacks, if that makes sense? I figured that way would be less taxing but I’d still achieve what I wanted over time. Less is more after all, and it gives me some flexibility down the road.

I’m on the first week with QL st1, and will start on Alch st1 in three weeks, and then repeat both stacks one more time. So I guess it’s more like alternating stacks rather than multistacking?

1 Like

I would like to help. What exactly do you want to accomplish?

Also what are your hypothesized stack you are considering?

2 Likes

I appreciate that :slight_smile:

Mmh well, my original inquiry was whether it would be “too much” putting several multistages (from different titles) in the same stack, and especially so now in ZP. I was wondering if someone had done it before (pre ZP) and the effect of that, and the potential benefit or risk of doing something like that in ZP.

In the end I decided to run two “alternating” stacks, one with Quantum Limitless as the primary title, and the other with Alchemist as the primary title - so there won’t be any “real” multistage stacking per se. (Except that I will add EoG stage 1-2 to the Alchemist stack for a bit of “extra” healing of limiting beliefs about wealth…)

I will alternate between them so that I will run each stack twice for three weeks each. So for the first “stage” would be:

1. QLST1 + ME + ??
  2. AlchST1 + AP + EoGST1
  3. QLST1 + ME + ??
  4. AlchST1 + AP + EoGST1

And after that continue to Stage 2, and basically repeat the process.

So, technically it’s not stacking multistages, but just alternating them. I should be alright as long I watch out for recon and don’t overexpose.

1 Like

I would encourage you to alter any stack after 21 days. Pick 1 stack for 21 days.

Please keep in mind that those stage 1’s are about healing. Healing can take priority.

Do you have Elixir or Sanguine you could run if reconciliation become uncomfortable?

2 Likes

That’s the exact stack I was thinking about I wasn’t sure how to go about listening to 3 multistagers. Thanks for sharing looking forward to your updates do you have a journal for this?

1 Like

Ah yes, that’s my plan. I realize I wasn’t particularly clear when explaining the planned stacks, so to clarify my intentions :slight_smile: :

Period Stack
Days 1-21 QLST1 + ME + ??
Days 22-42 AlchST1 + AP + EoGST1
Days 43-63 QLST1 + ME + ??
Days 64-84 AlchST1 + AP + EoGST1

Plus Ascension Chamber once a week.

And that would complete the “first stage” - and I plan do the same for the second stage, and so on.

Yes! I’ve been taking this into consideration, and regarding Stage 1 - I believe that (maybe) Quantum Limitless will require more energy as it does healing on a physical plane and thus maybe is better suited to run either solo or in a “lighter” stack - compared to Alchemist or Ecstasy of Gold which are more geared towards non-physical healing that deals more with (as far as I can tell) internal energy, healing limiting beliefs, and “finding the way” for each respective title. At least that’s my impression.

And QL and Alch (and to a limited extend EoG) are priorities for me and if they were to dwarf Mind’s Eye or Astral Projection that’s OK - those are secondary right now anyway.

I do have Sanguine, and Love Bomb have served me well before also! But then again, Ascension Chamber makes me feel so damn good and happy and energized that I’m not sure I would need to use the others. :slight_smile:

Ah that’s cool! Are you venturing into the Weird as well? :joy:
My current journal of ethereal shenanigans is here. :slight_smile:

Also… there seems to be a few of us on the forum that are contemplating on a QL-Alch combo one way or another. Coincidence? I think not. Providence? Nah. @SaintSovereign? Yes, most definitely! I’m sure there is some Just-As-Planned greater plan involved somehow! :grimacing:

1 Like

:+1: I think you are ready.

I also checked your schedule. It makes sense.

1 Like