Stacking a dense custom

I have a pretty dense custom of 20 modules. That said i feel like my custom lacks in a few areas. Would it be possible for me to stack something like ascension and spartan with my pretty dense custom? A lot of my custom does allign with these subs to a large degree (WANTED, stark, lion IV, ARES and divine self image do have quite a few of the same goals) but i just feel like i lack the discipline that spartan would give me and the true confidence that ascension could give me.

Do you guys think this stack would work? Or would it be better to just stick to my custom and use these other subs on their own in the future? Does anyone have any experience stacking a dense custom?

1 Like

I would add one subliminal and try that out for a month and two. Come back and reevaluate to add the 2nd.

You could add them both and just add in more rest days

Why do you feel it’s not giving you true confidence?

I will work, just don’t expect fast results. I’ve run an Emperor/Khan/Primal/SM/Sanguine custom and I was happy with it.

Before you do that though, Maybe you can run Commander for discipline and true confidence feeling.

1 Like

As for the discipline. I still heavily struggle remaining consistent with workouts for more than a week or so and sometimes even find myself giving up midworkout. This is not an effect of the sub as ive always had this, but it is something i find important to get rid off.

As for the confidence, i do notice that i get that on my custom, but sofar its always very hit or miss. It can quickly dissappear when setbacks (real or perceived) arise. Also a need for external validation simply hasnt really been affected as i was hoping it would. Its a fair point to say that this could still happen in the future, but im not sure if i can count on this on my current custom.

1 Like

Okay then go with my second suggestion. Good luck on your journey :+1:t4:

Here’s some threads on Commander ultima:

1 Like

Mhmm i hadnt even considered commander. It looks really good though! You reckon this could also help with discipline for fitness?

1 Like

for how long did you run it and then start seeing results?

im running QL and Emperor and LDU for almost 3 motnhs and im dying for results, and nothing worth mentioning is happening

feels its like 5% of improvement only

seeing you a did a huge stack like this one, how was your experience ?

I think it could.

Actually, Commander’s a good idea.

And it’s an Ultima so it won’t add as much weight.

For me it doesnt matter how dense my stake is, I feel Emperor in max 1 week. Consistent results from that stack I got after about 4 months

2 Likes

damn thats a super power!

glad its working out for you budd

1 Like