[STACKED] The King Test EmperorQ

Ran my dose of EmperorQ and Inner Circle today.

Today it was 2 x EmperorQ and 2 x Inner Circle.

I think a limiting belief that I still haven’t been able to get rid of is how much I deserve success in life.

Like everyone else here, I want to achieve success in terms of my financial and social status (hence I am running Emperor).

However, I still have that voice in my head telling me ,

"Those people you wish to be as successful as worked very very very hard in their lives to achieve the level of success today. They went into battle many many times, they took every opportunity that was given to them, they were exposed to a lot of hardship which shaped them into what they are today. And you? What have you ever done to deserve success like them? You had quite a comfortable life and didn’t experience the type of hardship and trials that they went through? You’re much of a strawberry and you wanna be a success like them? Haha, you have been a private in the army for 10 years and you want to be a general next year? Dream on man, dream on.

This has been partially due to the way many people around me both professional and personally assess my value as a person. To many of these people, my life is like that of a report card and I am assessed on the basis of my past and present achievements. It’s like I only have a few chances in life - usually at younger age - to prove that I deserve to be a member of the club and once I fail, the doors are shut.

I’ve posted previously in some other threads of mine about my experiences which shaped the way I am but I will not repeat here as digging up the past does not help me to achieve my current goals. I have to detach myself from those limiting beliefs as above - they are just thoughts, thoughts and thoughts. Thoughts are nothing unless assumed into reality. But I have to know that they are there in order to let them pass.

On the positive side, this coronavirus pandemic has given me some room to reflect on what I should do in the long-term for myself to achieve my goals. In the short-term, the ride is tough and the storms are severe, but I do foresee some areas of recovery at the moment that I can take advantage of.

1 Like

Had a vivid dream about being employed by a company on the spot. The interviewer was staring at sheets of paper containing some stuff I had written.

Took a break from subliminals today.

I fell into a deep sleep just now and had a vivid dream in which I received a message from @SaintSovereign about a new subliminal he wanted me to test titled “National”. He didn’t explain what was in “National” but promised that I would get a reward after testing it

Anyway, I woke up thinking that he really sent me that message but there was nothing in my inbox.

1 Like

Ok, I am not like many of the chaps who are so sensitive to energy that they can feel different types of energy whenever they run any of the subliminals.

However, Aegis is different. I can feel some energy pulsating in my body when playing this sub, but at a very very low level.

2 Likes

Still running EmperorQ and Aegis.

In 3 days, two people have sought my opinion/views on certain challenges facing my industry, future prospects and how they can be resolved. I was never someone to be approached for views so it is quite interesting here.

On another note, I may consider running Alchemist to clear my mental and energetic blockages which I believe are obstructing my path towards improving my manifestation abilities.

However, I will think I will wait and see what Q has to offer - perhaps I can get create one ultimate healing subliminal with core healing components of Emperor Fitness, Alchemist, Quantum Limitless, Khan, EOG along with New Beginnings and Regeneration.

3 Likes

…and, if I understood correctly - it is StarkQ:)

Will prefer to focus on building the ultimate foundations first.

1 Like

Bruce Lee once said, “Be Like Water”.

But how can we be like water if we already have a fixed existing form?

The fixed existing form must go in order to for us to be what we want to be.

Some aspects of my dreams last night

• Dreamt about a scene in which I was a soldier in a dark foresty environment firing flat rectangular machine gun and running across a wooden bridge. I reached a park and rested on a wooden bench with the enemy.
  • After looking at a post, I messaged one of the persons in this forum about whether he was an alumni of my school and he replied that he was.
  • I was stuck at the end of a ladder long leading towards the rooftop of a tall building and was too afraid to get off the ladder and onto the rooftop. There was a fear of heights in me yet I wouldn’t get off the ladder. Anyway I somehow managed to get off the ladder to the rooftop in the end.
1 Like

Very interesting.

In such times, I connected with an entrepreneur who had was trying to develop a market for his factory’s medical equipment supplies for my region. This entrepreneur happened to be from the Nordic country that I have been doing business with but has his business based in Hong Kong. What was interesting was not his medical equipment business, but other interests that me and my Nordic business partners are definitely looking into.

So he wanted me to help him market his medical equipment business in my country and wanted to put me as a contact person on his business brochure.

I told him I wouldn’t charge him anything (e.g. referral fees or marketing fees) in such times as I decided building a relationship with him at this point of time would be the most important.

In the meantime, I’m still continuing with EmperorQ and Aegis everyday. Perhaps the few rounds of Inner circle that I had run last week helped with this connection.

2 Likes

As much as I would like to try out StarkQ, I decided that I will continue running EmperorQ along with The Alchemist, which I have purchased in order to clear my mental and energetic blockages.

Time to focus on manifestation abilities, which is an important goal of mine - having trouble with my “I am” meditations recently.

1 Like

From tomorrow onwards, I will be spending time tracking prospects and making cold calls/emails to help sell the medical equipment.

This is an urgent business.

1 Like

Emperor probably has some sort of inner circle module in it that helps with manifesting that.

Not very productive today even though I did take some small actions.

Anyway I am feeling very angry today. Perhaps it is an effect of being trapped at home with a religious extremist and a lunatic - both considered family members.

I am also angry at selfish people in my country who don’t understand the severity of the coronavirus situation and still want to gather in public to have fun no matter how many how many restrictions the government imposes.

And then they start blaming other countries, other nationalities or Satan for the situation we are in.

F**king hell, don’t you all want this crisis to be over?

1 Like

Been reaching out to some people I haven’t contacted for a while - originally wanted to speak about some business-related stuff but in the end I decided that it was just better to express concern for their welfare in such times.

I found it quite meaningful to be genuinely concerned about those people I reached out to.

Still running EmperorQ as well as Alchemist ST1, with occasional loops of Aegis.

I’m actually thinking of playing a bigger role in the sales of the medical equipment (e.g. PPE, surgical and face masks, thermometers, etc), especially income from my other businesses has practically dried up and there really is a big demand for such equipment in the market.

Apart from reaching out to government bodies dealing in the purchase of medical equipment, I’ve had a thoughts of a strategy to reach out to philanthropists who will are often donating medical equipment these days.

Maybe StarkQ might work in this case, and allow me to get to know various philanthropists as well as become one in the long run.

A psychological barrier to me still exists when trying to reach out to important people for my business.

Must get rid of this barrier at all costs.

Slept earlier the night before and had a dream I could remember. Haven’t been able to sleep well and remember my dreams so this one was quite interesting.

• I was outside my house barbecuing a small chicken but I left the chicken on the bbq pit as I had to do something else. Someone else shouted out, “Who left the bbq chicken on the pit?”. Somehow I was imagining a squirrel grabbing the chicken , putting it in a plastic bag and passing it to me.

• Dreamt of my specific person being taken advantage of by a man. The man was forcing himself onto her on her bed. My SP managed to get free from him and gave him a tight slap.

• Dreamt about my house being renovated, and my sister occupied the top floor. Right now, in real life, my sister lives apart from me.

My grandmother just passed away due to old age.

Mixed feelings about her passing - she had been a bitter woman and carried negative emotional baggage for close to 70 years of her life. It was tough for her living in bed with contempt and hatred for most people around her.

The emotional abuse on my mother and my auntie had been enormous.

The lack of love in the family drove my mother deep into religion, and religion would be the main driver of any decision she made in my family. She has been into the extreme side of religion for the past 25 years, resulting in many conflicts and disharmony with family, extended family and friends.

For my aunt, my grandmother’s incessant nagging and emotional abuse drove her into insanity. Coupled with my mother’s belief that my aunt’s mental illness was a spiritual problem (attributed to the Devil), my aunt hardly got better while she was cut off from the rest of society.

My mother once told me that there was an ancestral curse. My great-grandmother emotionally abused my grandmother too when she was young, and the cycle just continued.

I do hope my grandmother is happier wherever she goes to.

3 Likes

Accept my condolences for your loss, King…

1 Like