[STACKED] @Salchichon Journal EmperorQ + QL ST1

Day 14 - March 13
Emp Qa Masked ( 7 loops)

• I woke up in a better mood this morning. Hopefully, the day should be okay. I will add details later.
1 Like

Day 15 - March 14
Day off - I took another day off expecting to see a boost on my Emp Q. It did not happen. More anxious all day.

1 Like

Day 16 - March 15
Emp Qa Masked ( 7 loops)
Quantum Limitless ST2 (5 loops)

• Balanced mood.
  • Quite focus while studying.
  • Super procastination all day
  • Crazy appetite without reason.
1 Like

Day 17 - March 16
Emperor Qa (7 loops)

I was anxious all day

My fucking lawyer spend the last three weeks with all my documents and doing nothing. I must present myself on Friday and I don’t have my affidavit yet done. I cannot be so unlucky dad my previous lawyer put me in shit with an interim an agreement for supervised visits while there is no reasons for that. Now, this new lawyer is a fucking lazy man.

What the heck is going on with me for such a bad karma? Such stupid people could make me lose my children!

This situation depressed me fully. I don’t know what to expect should I use sanguine? @Fire

2 Likes

Did you confront your lawyer?

2 Likes

Dear all,

I stopped EmperorQa due to my duties during this coronavirus crisis. At work, the workload became really hard and I spent my days at the hospital and due to the type of work, I cannot wear earphones either carry a phone in my pocket. Tonight is my first day back at home. I gonna listen at least 6 loops.

About the court day with my ex-wife, she did not show up! The bitch apparently had some “respiratory symptoms”!?!? But, she is safe enough to stay at her home with my children.
I will have another day at court on Thursday. Hopefully, they would not cancel it for this coronavirus crisis.

We must thank @Fire and @SaintSovereign for the experimental sub Aegis Initiative: COVID-19.
G-d willing, we will overcome this problem!
Keep mankind together!

1 Like

Dear all,
I want to share my happiness with you. Yesterday,
The judge granted me a released off supervision during my kids access rights. It’s granted me 2 times during week of communication by FaceTime and and supervised visits on Saturdays 2 hours initially extended till 4 hours after two weeks. As well as psychological evaluation regarding my claim of parental alienation.

On the other hand,I have some symptoms and I was tested for coronavirus. I’m waiting for my results.
Thank you very much for all your good wishes.

4 Likes

Wishing the best for your family and your health.

Consider trying Aegis Initiative: COVID-19. Like I mentioned in the thread, it’s not a cure or a substitute for proper medical advice and treatment from a licensed medical professional, but there is experimental scripting to help.

2 Likes

Thanks. I started using it two days ago. Now, I remember writing you reporting a diffuse neck pain like if it were a thyroiditis while I was using emperor v2 to and limitless. Could be just a part of an hormonal rearrangement induced by Aegis initiative?

Hopefully the results will came negative.

Most likely, it’s tension from reconciliation. People don’t realize that when going through reconciliation, their body is subtly doing things that they may not notice. For example, when I have reconciliation, I start grinding and clenching my teeth. This was happening under the radar for a long time until I started having jaw and neck pain. Once I started paying attention to my body, I realized what was happening. If you’re clenching your shoulders or head in response to the sub, it could cause this.

1 Like