[STACKED] Raphael's StarkQ Terminus Journal

@Floridianninja - I did try playing that way (StarkQ x 1 + StarkQ Terminus x 1) as you can see in some of the days before. The results are there but i did feel a slight headache and that’s why I played only StarkQ yesterday night. Today night, I will play StarkQ Terminus alone. And then will try them both together again tomorrow night.

Day 20:

Overnight playlist:
StarkQ Terminus x 1
Emperor Fitness ST1 x 1
Aegis Initiative Covid 19 x 1

• Woke up early and fresh as usual.

• Finished the work dad has given me as quickly as possible in anticipation for the opening of the Q Store today.

• After a short nap, I woke up tired. Possibly because I am not yet used to Terminus. Will run the normal StarkQ version for a while before using Terminus. Since am using 3 subs at a time, that might be making it even more heavy too.

• Need to use the one hour silence between the subs in my playlist. Many users over here reporting faster subliminal processing because of that.

• This stack might change because of the Q Store. Am hoping to continue using StarkQ if it is possible to stack it along with the Q Store sub. Maybe play Aegis Covid + EF ST1 only if I have to venture outside the next day or travel.

Day 21:

Overnight playlist:
StarkQ x 1

Afternoon playlist:
Emperor Fitness ST1 x 1

• Felt a sense of being lost today. As if I couldn’t change my life. As if others had it better. Even though I knew I had it better than some others. And even though I knew that such comparisons weren’t worth anything. Lasted an hour or two. Must be just reconciliation. Realizing it helped me be back to normal.

• The occasional tiredness I noticed for some days was because of the diet and weightloss and not because of the stack am playing. The only difficulty from the stack is a slight heaviness in the forehead if I play too many loops.

• Am glad my weightloss plan is working well. I had always ended up breaking my diets before I reached my target. This time, I looked up my ideal weight for my height and am already more than halfway there to my goal. At the rate am going, it would another month or two to get there.

2 Likes

Day 22:

Overnight playlist:
StarkQ Terminus x 1
Emperor Fitness ST1 x 1

Afternoon playlist:
Khan Q ST4 x 1

• Since I had run all the stages of the non-Q version of Khan, I thought I would experiment with one loop of Khan Q Complete (ST4) today along with my usual stack.

• I played Khan Q ST4 in the afternoon while I did some light reading. And then I slept, setting my alarm for 20 minutes. Interestingly, I dreamt that I was in a classroom and the door opened and Jordan Peterson stepped in for a minute. The whole class gathered around him. And I took the moment to shake his hand, thanking him and telling him that he helped me regain my sense of Masculinity. He seemed distracted but smiled and then he left. When I woke up, I felt at peace and very relaxed. And when I looked at the alarm clock, I saw that I was asleep only for 14 minutes. A very unique and interesting dream alright.

Day 23:

Overnight playlist:
StarkQ Terminus x 1
Emperor Fitness ST1 x 1

Afternoon playlist:
Khan Q ST4 x 1
StarkQ x 1

• I expected having this overall heavy playlist would make me get a headache but it was surprisingly smooth today. The longer nap in the afternoon might have helped.

• Felt much more charismatic and confident today. And a bit more alpha thanks to Khan. It showed in my sense of humor both online on social media and at home.

• Will be taking two days rest days today and tomorrow.

• Probably will have a Custom Q subliminal the next time I listen to anything. Lets see.

2 Likes

Days 24, 25

Rest days from subs

• Was noticing more interest from the opposite sex on social media, even it going as far as to get a decent number of friend requests from attractive women. A few women even complimented me on my writing in Facebook messenger even though I have never chatted with them before.

• Even when my mood’s not good and something is bugging me, I still find myself to be charming and quite witty when I have to deal with anyone.

• Fear of rejection is slowly but surely going away. As much as we know in our minds that we have to have an abundance mindset with regard to women, it is one thing to know it and another thing to really own it. And I can feel that am getting there fast, day by day. I noticed that I don’t mind that much if a woman I find attractive, isn’t attracted to me. And I am willing to wait things out. Be a patient wolf that is, heh.

• Today I wrote two poems quite impulsively without planning for it to happen. The ideas just popped in my head at two separate times and writing them was quite effortless. One was better than the other but I am happy with both.

• My mind’s already made up to purchase a Custom Q Store subliminal. But in my case, I was impatient to do so before but when the store got released, am finding myself being patient to make a purchase since I feel that I need a day or two to mull over my module choices.

• Until I build the custom sub and get the final product, I will continue my current stack.

1 Like

Day 26:

Overnight playlist:
StarkQ Terminus x 1
Ultimate Artist Q x 1

• I was missing Ultimate Artist and wanted to see how different the Q version felt. So added it to the stack while at the same time lightening it by removing Emperor Fitness ST1 and Aegis Covid from it for the moment.

• Spent the whole day looking at the Q Store adding and subtracting Modules.

• And also spent significant amounts of time in the forum here looking at the questions and answers regarding the Q Store and its Modules.

Day 27:

Overnight playlist:
StarkQ x 1
Ultimate Artist Q x 1
Godlike Masculinity Q x 1

• Reduced StarkQ Terminus to StarkQ.

• Added Godlike Masculinity to the mix.

• Felt suddenly masculine in the morning thanks to adding GMQ. Almost a military like discipline to jump of out of bed as soon as I woke up.

• StarkQ still gets me up earlier than the alarm clock no matter how late I go to bed.

• My social media wit is quite good thanks to StarkQ. My posts and comments on Facebook are funny and more intelligent.

• Felt like am on a mission to find my Q Modules and I ended up purchasing 33 of them (well, I ended up with 32 at first after real careful planning and then added 1 more since 33 is my Life Path Number haha)

• Not yet Build anything but most possibly will end up with 2 Custom subs.

• Will publicise the Q Modules soon.

2 Likes

Days 28, 29, 30:

Overnight playlist:
StarkQ x 1
Ultimate Artist Q x 1
Godlike Masculinity Q x 1

REGARDING MY CUSTOM Q SUBS:

• The last 3 days (including today) was spent in choosing 7 more Q Modules in addition to the 33 I had purchased previously (totalling it to 40 Licensed). So I will be having 2 Custom Q Subs, 20 modules each.

• I have not built them yet. Am not in a big hurry. But will hit Build for them both before the end of this month.

• Both of them will be having their own goals with some obvious overlap and some extra modules.

• Will list the modules and the names I have given for each Custom Q Sub after I have put them together and hit Build.

• Will start a journal in the Quintessence Journal section giving all the details.

• Since my custom subs have the ST4 versions of both Quantum Limitless and Khan, I will be playing QL ST1 and Khan ST1 for a few days in preparation. Will also add Emperor Fitness ST1 for some extra health benefits.

• And since taking action is the main component of this whole endeavor, I need to sit down and jot down what action I need to take corresponding to each module. Basically Plan, Execute and Listen (to subs). In that order since execution alone will lead to success but listening to subs alone is worthless. Also, planning is important else execution will be rudderless and have a “lost at sea” effect.

• As much as possible, even start Plan and Execute even before I get my new subs.

2 Likes

BENEFITS OF THE CURRENT STACK OVER THE LAST 3 DAYS:

• Writing poems and posts on Fb is improving with loads of compliments in both comments and private messages. Especially from women.

• Need to transfer this energy into writing books and earning money.

• Feeling less attached to my exes and less feelings of having lost opportunities for sex.

• Confidence rising. Confrontations feel more easier to handle.

• Head is clearer and my commitment to truth is higher than wanting approval.

• Which actually inspires approval from others especially from most who are afraid to tell the truth because of negative social feedback and love that I can be their spokesman.

• Rising early as usual. Everyday I wake up an hour or half-an-hour before the alarm clock. Previously, I needed the alarm clock to wake up and sometimes even hit snooze and went back to sleep.

• Loosing weight relentlessly. Sticking to my diet regardless of temptation. And this is from a foodie.

• My sense of masculinity is improving while at the same time understanding that a long journey is ahead before I can be “the man!”. And surprisingly, instead of feeling daunted, I welcome the challenge. Bring it on!

2 Likes

Would you say this is related to Stark or Godlike Masculinity?

1 Like

@Hermit - it’s definitely StarkQ. When I first played StarkQ, I played it by itself. And it made me wake up early right after the first night. And consistently thereafter. I only added Godlike Masculinity Q recently to the StarkQ stack.

1 Like

Days 31, 32:

Rest days from subs

• Took two days off from subs in order to process my stack and to give some space before I move on to my next stack.

• Had deposited some money to my credit card and am waiting for the transfer to happen before I press Build on my custom Q subs.

• Meanwhile in preparation for the custom Q subs, I will be playing Khan Q ST1 + Quantum Limitless Q ST1 + Emperor Fitness Q ST1 for a few days. Probably for a week.

• I do feel a rise in status and my listening skills that were always quite good before, are getting even more better. Also, improved sense of humor and relaxed confidence.

2 Likes