[STACKED] Raphael's EmperorQ Testing + Emperor Fitness ST1

• Today I remembered that I keep seeing 11:11 on the clock/smartphone more frequently. This started around 2 weeks ago. Before starting EmperorQ, I used to mostly see 42. Like 10:42, 11:42, etc. I still see 42 these days but less than before.
2 Likes

Its funny, @Lion, because I saw 11:11 today and most frequent number I see is 23.

2 Likes

@Tomcat - haha. What is even more interesting is that I have a friend I am quite close with whose lucky number is 23. I donā€™t know if she sees it often but yeah, 23.

I am guessing you already know about angel numbers. In case you donā€™t, just type in for example ā€œAngel number 23ā€ in Google for very interesting messages from the angels/universe/subconscious mind.

1 Like

Hmm, interesting! Iā€™l check it out thenā€¦
Quick update: I LIKED what I just read about Angel Number 23 :slight_smile:
Thank you for pointing me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 28:

• Weekend so didnā€™t do much.

• Listened to a lot of Abraham Hicks while also simultaneously listening to my stack in the day.

• I did have an interesting idea for a study project yesterday, which I started implementing yesterday and today. But have decided to explain it in my post tomorrow.

1 Like

Have stopped my EmperorQ testing. Sent @SaintSovereign a message regarding that yesterday.

Itā€™s not that EmperorQ wasnā€™t working. The reasons am stopping testing, I will keep to myself since am not in the mental space to be able to explain it to others.

Will take my next step after taking a long hard look at my goals. So cheers for now.

2 Likes

when you talk about mental health. Iā€™m scared and these sub

1 Like

@xowii - I am not talking about my mental health. Am just saying that am not in the mood to explain why I have taken this decision. I am fine. Thank you.

1 Like

I have a book somwhere in my house from doreen virtue called angel numbers or something.
I also google numbers i see. Supposedly our angels communicate with us in many ways one way being through numbers. When they have a message for us in particularly i should say

1 Like

Joanne Angel numbers are great to quickly look up a number. Like 234 for instanceā€¦

1 Like