[STACKED] Raphael's EmperorQ Testing + Emperor Fitness ST1

• Started listening to the hotfix of EmperorQ (EmperorQa) so the results from this point on will be from that.

I have started today listening to EmperorQa. I look forward to you reporting your results!

1 Like

Looking forward towards yours too, @AMASH

This was an enlightening talk on the value of taking action, pain, having fun and the game of life:

1 Like

Day 4:

• Had more vivid dreams than any of the previous days running EmperorQ.

• Funnily enough I remembered there were more dreams during one of my dreams and even remembered them during my dreams. Felt like I was making a mental note of it while dreaming the last few dreams (inception?)

• But couldnā€™t remember them when I awoke. Just felt a sense of remembering.

• Didnā€™t feel as alpha as before. In the presence of relatives, I felt a bit insecure. But I could still talk and joke confidently but didnā€™t feel as confident as my previous stack of Khan.

• Felt a bit impatient regarding my eye health. I just want to heal faster! Wondering whether I should concentrate on healing my eyes before setting any other goals.

2 Likes

Could this be a part of reconciliation? :slight_smile:

In which ways would this focus on this one goal be most beneficial to you @Lion and help all other areas of your life?

3 Likes

@AMASH - yes. The insecurity is possibly reconciliation.

Regarding my eyes, itā€™s a sore point for me. So will leave it for now.

1 Like

Are you only using EF St1 for healing?

1 Like

@friday - yes.

I do feel an improvement in energy and sleep (even when using EF1 alone). Nothing much other than that. Maybe it takes longer to heal.

@Lion, did you notice any difference in strength or muscle definition?

Even simply noticing that daily tasks are easier to do.

1 Like

@AMASH - I did notice that I was panting less when I do something strenuous.

Day 5:

• I know that I had dreams but funnily enough I donā€™t remember any of them. Even in the slightest.

• Feels similar to the times when I started Khan and initially I used to remember the dreams but gradually it wore off.

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly what happened to me since emperorQa. I do feel like I had some dreams and I think I do remember them, but I donā€™t remember even the slightest detail of any of my dreams.
Strange thing, isnā€™t it?

3 Likes

@Victor - exactly. I did remember some of the dreams from the first 2 days. After that, it was getting more and more vague by the day until I canā€™t remember. I wonder if it is some form of memory filing and programming in the brain.

3 Likes

I am on the same damn boat as yall @Lion @victor.

1 Like

Maybe, weā€™ll remember the dreams which are meaningful or could get us some insight to were to proceed further

1 Like

@Victor - possible. We are just starting the test. Who knows what will come next.

You too, @Rapsta? Interesting.

Day 6:

• I canā€™t even remember whether I had dreams the previous night.

• Sexual desire is high

• I did relapse from NoFap yesterday and today. The difference now is that there is no shame in the relapse. Wonder if it is EmperorQ since I normally feel a bit down emotionally after relapsing.

• Energy is higher even after relapsing. Possibly Sex Mastery is present in EmperorQ. Or is it Emperor Fitness ST1 thatā€™s doing the trick?

2 Likes
  • Some of our friends who are running EmperorQ do have weight loss benefits from it. I havenā€™t noticed this yet but I do feel slimmer an hour after having a cheat meal. Usually I feel bloated a long time after having junk food.
1 Like