[STACKED] Fractal's Journey (StarkQ: Terminus, Ultaimte Artist and DREAMS)

Week 12

Should I be moving this out of the testing forum and into the regular one now?

I stopped playing sublimnals last Sunday, and was planning on going for a week. I had to cut that break short to just 5 days though.

• Was feeling a bit directionless and not too motivated. Not listening seemed to have overall detrimental effects on me. I think my mind prefers to be bombarded with things to think about, which may make sense in a way, since I’m always overthinking things.

• More time focused on day trading than my project by following a trader. Don’t really like doing it this way but I still don’t have confidence in the market atm so day trading ironically seemed safer. Some hits, other misses, nothing that great. The stress it caused me wasn’t worth it so far.

• I also stopped listening to DREAMS this week and interestingly I only recorded one dream. I know I’m still dreaming, but I was barely remembering them and when I woke up in the middle of the night, I was lazier than before and didn’t bother recording my dreams. So it seems to me that Dreams also has scripting to encourage you to get off your ass and record your dreams at night too.

Friday

• This was the worst day in a while. Felt awful and wanted to disappear. I had thoughts questioning if this is all for nothing and if I will even be able to improve my life. I couldn’t handle spending anymore time in my negative thoughts that I had to start playing StarkQ:T again while blasting it with Tchaikovsky’s Pathétique. I think my mind prefers to be bombarded by the subliminals so that it has other things to think about instead of my unproductive negativity. Externally, lots of other things were going wrong too, so this would have also impacted my mood.

• When I was stressing out about everything a thought came in my head that said, “Today’s troubles are tomorrow’s memories.”

• A positive though: After listening to StarkQ once during the day and then later in the evening, I started to have motivation again to work on my project for a couple hours before the day’s end, so that was interesting.

Saturday

• I played a loop of SQT in the morning and within a half hour after finishing, it was like my healing progress has reset from the beginning and was having breakdowns with intense feelings of loneliness and failure.

• Going by these experiences, I don’t think I will take long breaks anymore, it seems detrimental for me for some reason. Or maybe it’s like my mind is reassessing things after being able to process freely this week and it still feels that I am lacking as the scripts are triggered, so it was freaking out. While before it may have gotten used to them and stopped paying as much attention. idk

Today

• Today was a rest day from subs and am feeling better than the previous days. I’m thinking of trying just StarkQ regular for the rest of this week to see how it affects me differently again. I should have started out with StarkQ on Friday but didn’t think of it at the time. After that I think I should have a clear idea on the build level for my custom Q. So maybe a custom Q for me in a week or two.

• Also a note on DREAMS, I started up dreams last night and I already was able to record two dreams from just last night. So that really proves it’s effectiveness to me.

2 Likes

Hello @Fractal

Could you explain please which subliminals have had better effect on your acne?
I am having adult acne , mostly on my chin. Mine is androgen hormones related.

Whilst you are waiting for a sub to work on this, have you considered getting a prescription for Isotretinoin?

I have to clarify my post.
I do not want to use the Isotretinoin as a medical physical remedy, as I do not want to experience the possible side effects that many people have reported.
Instead I was thinking if by making a subliminal which could (or not necessary) use the isotretinoin intention, we could skip the side effects.
With or without isotretinoin, I believe the subclub creators would find some other ways to heal acne.

@Fire @SaintSovereign

Medical Drugs are remedies not cures. Try looking into the cause of your Acne rather then removing the effect, it’ll help you get healthy in the meanwhile.

3 Likes

Hi @SubliminalWarrior, I suffered with chronic cystic acne on the front and back of my neck for nearly ten years and tried isotretinoin on three separate occasions out of desperation (6-12 months each time).

You probably don’t need a subliminal specifically aimed towards healing/removing acne, but rather need to find the root cause of the acne (as @Hermit mentioned).

For me, the cause was due to various emotional blockages. Once I discovered and started working to heal these blockages, my acne vanished (a miracle for me at the time). So, rather than a “heal acne” subliminal, you may find that a sub like Ascension or Regeneration may help you discover and heal any blockages, and your acne may start to reduce/disappear as a by-product of that process.

This is what worked for me anyway. Maybe someone else can make a better sub suggestion.

2 Likes

@SubliminalWarrior Read the Regeneration product page. Let me know your thoughts.

1 Like

Thank you @Hermit and @Rev

Besides subliminals, I have done different therapies in the last 15 years, including physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
I believe in subliminals because they work at the root of the problems, so as like “Regeneration” there could be one specifically for acne problem, that’s all I wanted to infer with this post. And also I think there would be a lot of customers for it.

Hi @khan

Yes, I am going to try “Regeneration”, I see it has a lot of goodies inside.

@SubliminalWarrior. That is awesome. Combine that with the elixir and it is a powerful combo. Read the elixir product page as well. I see those two will help you on your path.

Great. I am going to try this combo.

Thank you very much, to all!

@khan what do you think of adding to the Regeneration+Elixir combo, also the Rebirth Ultima ?

@SubliminalWarrior I haven’t tried the Ultimas yet. I am going to get Libertine Ultima on January 1st 2021 as a reward for staying on track, not changing subs, and being consistent. See how you feel after 6 months using that combo. The Elixir is powerful, when it becomes an Ultima, it will be even more powerful.

1 Like

Hi @SubliminalWarrior, It’s funny I just saw your other post here and was going to log in to reply to that one but then was met with all these replies here lol.

For me StarkQ worked really well to reduce acne, now with my custom that has StarkQ and Sexiness Shifting, it’s been reduced even farther. I maybe get one zit come every week or so, which then go away pretty quick and the once permanent scars are slowly fading too. I also don’t need to watch out with what I eat as much anymore, sugars for example could trigger a breakout but no longer do.

The other recommendations are great here. I think the ultimate acne custom would include sexiness shifting, the new perfect health module, regeneration, StarkQ and then stack with elixir. SubClub is also working on a male version of seductress and I believe that one will be powerful for this issue too. Since yours is hormone based, a subliminal that focuses on optimizing hormones could be helpful too. I think there’s a few that do this but Emperor Fitness comes to mind.

I also recommend to supplement zinc (around 50mg) and mix turmeric in water and drink that too once or twice a day, these both reduce inflammation. If you shave, make sure the razor isn’t dull as that can trigger sensitive skin. I also will rub a bit of rubbing alcohol on my skin after shaving then rinse it off to kill any bacteria. Finally, I recommend a face lotion that isn’t oily and contains menthol/menthyl and shea butter, I like the brand Every Man Jack for this.

The above skin care methods defiantly help but I know those alone haven’t solved the issue and subliminals greatly contributed, because I would also get acne on my upper back and that has lessened substantially since then and I don’t do anything to take care of that.

But good luck to you, I know how frustrating living with that in adulthood can be!

1 Like

Hey @Fractal,

Yes, I already do some of them.
Soon I’ll open up a journal here on forum, I will test a health and fitness combo.
Thank you !

1 Like

Isotretinoin worked for me.

I think I tried an oral prescription of that for a week or so once when it was bad. It did help, but also had a side effect of doing some nasty shit to my tongue that freaked me out until I did some research. I try to stay away from western med when I can because of things like that lol

Many people have used it successfully as a full cure without problems.

Whilst we are all here due to our interest in subliminals I do find it interesting that a number of people here do seem to have an over occupation with only using subs/other more esoteric stuff as the perfect answer to all their problems no matter what the problem is.

Other things also work, they might even work better and they can also be used in conjunction with subs.

1 Like

I’ve taken Doxycycline (without prescription) many years and it helped me a lot in times of explosive breakouts. I thought that being an antibiotic it must have healed an infection. But after several blood and skin tests there was no infection, but this med acted as an antiinflamatory (its second property).

So it was healing only the symptoms and only as I was taking it.

And here come the subs and other esoteric/oriental techniques which are considered to heal the roots of disease. Or not.
We are keep testing and hacking our ways to greater health…

Yeah for temporary use I think it would be fine and was needed at that moment, but I just try to not use any meds for long term use because there’s almost always some side effects that will build up over time.

I looked into it more and I think I may have been prescribed something more like tetracycline actually. It was so long ago I don’t remember the details. But what annoyed me most in that situation is the doc never went over any side effects, so I’m left to freak out later and thankfully made the connection myself by my own research.

I’m not against western med, but try to find natural alternatives first and I’ll do my own research for all the side effects before taking anything.