[STACKED] EmperorQ with custom sub

Hallo

I am pretty familiar with the subclub products and I decided to use emperorQ alongside with my custom sub. I used many products from subclub SexMastery, Limitless, Mogul, Khan, EoG, Gaming Mastery, Muay Thai, Emperor v3, Sanguine, Spartan and the custom sub

I couldn’t vouch more for Sex Mastery and Muay Thai. I could see the effects with Limitless while I observed some mindset changes in every other sub with nothing spectacular

About the custom sub. Without going into many details I have to work at night, I am in a crazy debt which causes anger and I hope the custom sub will help me. I ran a total of 1061 loops = 796 hours. I plan to keep running this. Things I want from both the custom sub and emperor

-Debt free: I am in a crazy debt which is low 6 figures. Since I started the custom sub debt has increased. Significantly. It is a mixture of personal issues (I gave money to close people they needed more than me, I got scammed for a significant amount….twice and I made some bad decisions)

-Happiness working at night. I have to work at night, something I don’t like and I hope the custom sub will make me more happy working these hours. I saw some improvement of 10%. I hate to work at night now is bearable. I am not pleased with this

For the ‘’action takers’’. I take more than enough action since everything in my life involves around my job which I love. You know you love what you do when you have a shit day and you cant wait for the next day to go again

-Angry I am way less angry which is a nice outcome

-I eat cleaner but I eat more so I gained some weight. It could be muscle though since I am training in muay thai and I do some weight lifting

I am in a top 1% in my work. Very few people are at my level which makes the current situation even more disappointing. I am in a happy relationship and I am working a lot. I don’t know how emperor will affect my life but lets find out

Debt 210 000$ 2 March 2020

I run the loops in a non conventional way. I like to run back to back loops of the same sub or mixing depending how I feel

Target Loops

10x custom sub

8x emperor

1-2x Muay thai X only on training days

The legacy / Beyond Limitless before training or work

If saint or fire needs I can drop the superchargers and muay thai

No expectation other than reduce debt

2 Likes

First two days, emperorq feels lighter than emperor v3. When i ran v3 i felt someone was holding my brain which isnt the case now. It was more difficult to fall asleep yesterday, even though i played only the custom sub during that time and not emperor. I had sex with my gf both days and both days i finished faster than usually. It was around 5-7 minutes

Also i have a cold the last 4 days but i am listening regularly. I didnt work at all since the cold is bad but i did study a lot. It seems i found some minor things i can change but of course i have to observer the results when i apply everything

1 Like

So how much time do you listen to EmperorQ and how much to your Custom Sub during a typical day? It seems that day you played 0 loops of EQ, did I understand this correctly? :slight_smile:

Thats not correct. I am listening 10 loops of custom and 8 of emperorq every day

1 Like

During the day i am playing emperorq when sleeping and rest of the day custom

1 Like

I would like to point out that my emperorq version sounds different than other masked files. Like deeper and i like this

3 Likes

Saint Sovereign mentioned that it was due to covering more of the subliminal’s as it is such a dense program. Anyway, I prefer it over the other masked sound as well!

I worked yesterday despite my cold and also felt a bit more enjoyable/bearable working at night. I couldnt sleep earlier in the morning but when i slept i had some very vivid dreams that i cant recall. No sub was playing when i was sleeping

1 Like

Day 4 i worked even though i had a cold. Very mixed feelings since i was close to completing a 30000$ day but unfortunately ended at a loss of 300$

I found some changes that i have to do. They seem to work fine in the first glance. Time will tell

Day 5 i feel extremely lazy. I downloaded Head Ball 2 for android and spent 6 hours wtf? Last time i played games was 10-12 years ago but i dont know why i did it. I unistalled the app of course when i realized how much time i spent

1 Like

I am singing a lot livin on prayer today, not sure if it means something. Also decided to run 8 loops custom and 8 emperor instead of 10-8

Girlfriend told me i was very happy today. I am always positive and quite happy but i can observe i was more happy than usual

I found a way to increase the quality of my work load by 3% which is always nice. Random bursts of anger were back today

1 Like

I feel much less sexual when running emperor. Overall i am very sexual person and i want to have sex every day with my gf but since started emperorq i rarely think of it

I had a dream where i had private english class and teacher gave me some homework. Next day in school, she asked me if i did my homework and i said i dont think so. She was angry and told me she will talk to my parents and i laughed out hard while replying wtf i am 30 years old

The last 3 days my performance while working is deteriorating. Propably i will stop listening subs during that time or i will listen 1 loop every 2 hours

I decided to increase custom loops from 8 to 10 since the effects are visible. I might push to 12 if i feel like it but keeping emperor steady to 8 loops but it will be difficult since i want to listen as least as possible when working

I had three dreams that i remember today. On the first one i was playing for Real Madrid against Barcelona. As a player you should never bet but i had a big bet on Barcelona to win. Score was 1-1 and we had a goal disallowed. I remember i was doing my 100% to win even though i had a bet against us. Last minute or so we conceded and we lost. I remember i was relieved that we lost. Nothing made sense in that dream but if anyone has any input to offer feel free

On the other dream i was in my childhood house and i was feeling safe. I was searching for something in the kitchen and i had very good feelings. Suddenly i felt someone looking at me but noone was there. When i was leaving the house the door closed aggressively like there was someone pushing the door

Third dream i was talking to Lucifer from the christian religion. I dont believe in the christian God anymore since i know he is fake and people created him but still have dreams from time to time regarding ‘‘religion’’ Lucifer asked what i want. What i really want and what i am willing to offer. I told him i want everything. I want money, love, happiness. I want everything. He asked me if i give him my soul i will have everything which i accepted

I am not consistent with BL/Legacy. I will try more. I had a small injury in Muay and i couldnt train. I started again on 10 March. The decline on my performance when i dont play the sub is significant. Everything is down 50% but that might be the cause of pumping up the loops of custom sub

If there are two subs which give 100% obvious results then Muay Thai X and Sex mastery is the way to go

On emperor part. I am looking at cryptos a bit more and i invested some money because everything is crashing. Maybe more money than i should but since i lost the golden train i am more willing to take risks. Fwiw i dont believe all those people saying btc will rise to 1m etc. I want to double my money and get out. Also i feel more focussed when working since stop listening emperor during those hours

Night shift seems much more bearable at the moment. I have a lot of dreams but since i dont know the meaning and noone offers any insight, it would be a waste of time to post about them

Also since i dropped BL it seems i performing better. Now i use only legacy as warmup in muay thai. 8 loops of emperor 12 of custom. Emperor loops are back to back most of the time

I had 5 days very smooth with very good results but the last two days i feel constantly angry at work. The only change i made was eating more carbs 3 hours before (after muay thai session before work). I guess my brain doesnt respond well with carbs when i have to do a mental job

On the plus side results are improving slowly. I am putting a lot of action and my girlfriend supports me which is always nice. Unfortunately due to covid, muay thai camp is closed. Last time i did 5 full rounds which was amazing

Also i join a group of people who are trying to improve on the same field and it seems i got a slight boost. Remember you can always learn from someone, whether he is better or worse than you in your field you can always pick up ideas

1 Like

Near one month of usage. Overall i am pleased with my performance yet my debt is growing but i am very optimistic. I know i can turn this around. After

I decided to stop listening at 2 loops of emperor. Taking rest of the day off and today off. Yesterday i felt energized and focussed. Today is the first day of not playing subs and i am all over the place. I feel down, i dont want to work or do anything. I feel a bit like zombie but i will start listening again tomorrow

2 Likes

How is it going rising?