[STACKED] EmperorQ and Alchemist

Ok sorry, I jumped over to StarkQ. Might mean no future testing, but I can live with it.
My main goal is to finish Alchemist at the moment and to enjoy the benefits of StarkQ.

I am using the set & forget method today. Ultrasonic with StarkQ and Alchemist Stage 3 in the stack.

My results from emperorQ:

• Focus at work (daytime job and writing)
  • Higher sexual drive
  • Inspirational ideas
  • Idea to start my own business or find other additional income sources
  • Getting clear on my goals
  • Sometimes V.I.P. treatment (not in the past few weeks because I left the house sparely)
  • In the beginning there was anger in public places
  • Sorting out time wasters

Good Luck to all still testing and thanks for the opportunity to take part in this test.

2 Likes

I got guided to go back to emperorQ and stop using alchemist.
I feel like I am not ready for starkQ yet and my goals are more aligned with emperorQ than with Alchemist at the moment.

Yesterday in the evening I began listening to emperorQ again. At night I had some weird dreams about friends from childhood, but this could also have to do with other practices I started recently.

I hope to enjoy the benefits of emperorQ again.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to general release of EmperorQ. But until then, I can’t complain about my Emperor v4.

Hey Matt,
are still listening to EQ and Alchemist?
Can you give some update on the experience?
Peace

Hey Dom,
no, I am currently not listening to EQ and Alchemist. In the upcoming days I will start listening to a 10-module custom with the Ultimate Writer module (Ultimate Artist, Inner Circle as cores). Also, I am still enjoying using Ultima experimental A (predecessor of The Executive) from time to time when I need to get things done.

I listened to stage 1-3 of Alchemist. Then the mundane life asked for some attention.
This was before the Q version of Alchemist was available.

If I ran Alchemist again, I would not stack a dense sub like Emperor with it. Just the Stages solo.

3 Likes

Did you get any benefit from Alchemist, like better in meditation or energy work etc.?

2 Likes

custom looks great, out of curiosity why did you decide to take Stark out or not include it?

1 Like

did Emperor and Alchemist work well together at all?

1 Like

I wanted a light weight custom focused on writing. StarkQ seems more dense than the dinosaur Ultimate Artist. I liked the UA sales page. What I would enjoy with StarkQ is the limitless scripting but I figured I could use BLU before reading writing theory.

About emperor and alchemist: for me I noticed more emperor effects and less of the subtle alchemist effects.

1 Like

I don’t remember. According to my journals the practices I did worked better than before. An opening of the heart happened which was nice I guess. Some blockages removed. Intentions manifested. Everyone has his own journey. And I don’t even know what your concept of better meditation or better energy work is.

3 Likes

That’s true.

I can see that whatever is your spiritual practice you’ve got some benefit from it …“According to my journals the practices I did worked better than before. An opening of the heart happened which was nice I guess. Some blockages removed. Intentions manifested.”
Thank you Matt!

1 Like