STACKED: Emperor Q (v2)+HoM+EoG+R.I.C.H

Starting a new journal. I’ve been running this stack for several weeks with interesting results. Although I’m using 3 very dense programs it’s been good so far, I’ll keep this stack till years end before making any changes

I’ve cycled HoM and Stark in a previous stack. For a cognitive edge thinking I may do the same or cycle R.I.C.H and Beyond Limitless as needed. For now I’ve been satisfied with results from current stack but if needed and I make the change will update.

One odd thing, I’ve cycled R.I.C.H. and the crypto version. R.I.C.H. Crypto interacts with HoM in some interesting ways. Especially when it comes to games, stats and creative problem solving. Wonder if anyone else has had the same experience…

3 Likes

You know what we want to read next. :grin:

1 Like

Do you have any trading experience with regards to this stack ?

1 Like

No, that will change however the timing isn’t right. I have an iron in the fire which has my full focus. However once I start trading I’ll update things here.

1 Like

thats what im talking about!!!
thats where real major stuff come in!!! 6-8 months even more!!!

POGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

1 Like

Here are some things that have come out of this stack.

Reading biographies or learning about history is so different now, there’s another layer to it. For instance, while watching a documentary on the first Chinese emperor, patterns starting occurring to me which in turn triggered business ideas. And not anything grand, just very practical things that solve a problem, bring a little joy – just stuff I’d say hey I totally could have thought of that. Only now I do and there’s a feeling of how to test.

Somehow my mind connects dots in ways that it never has before. And things that might have given me a bit of anxiety to do or try and possibly fail…now I feel like it’s just a test or experiment I’m running. Which has allowed me to approach things with a cooler head.

The ideas reveal themselves, I can now intuitively prioritize them and have a general idea of how to test them.

The way I set goals has changed. Instead of feeling like it’s a hard uphill battle from one goal to the next. Now I see it more like traveling along a large river. How quickly and efficiently I pass a goal depends on the team I have and the size of my boat. I can’t and no longer want to be on one man army.

Hopefully that’s clear, I’m trying to convey a feeling/mindset that is new to me.

The idea of flowing river to accomplishments has also changed how I view challenges. I don’t need to psych myself up any, challenges and set backs are it’s just part of the journey. Most results on this stack have been mostly related to mindset. Because of this mindset shift, all of my goals flow, are more strategic in ways they’ve never been and feel so matter of fact. I have such certainty, they don’t really feel like goals anymore. Almost like having someone ask if I can go to the fridge and pour a glass of water.

I can’t explain it feeling beyond that.

Also I had this urge to start playing motivational tracks on Spotify. They have different playlists and I just chose one. Instead of music, this motivational playlist and subs are all I really want to listen to. And here again my mind started picking up patterns/common themes that resonate with me. I’m recognizing many of the qualities they talk about – I’ve developed.

One of the common things coming up in personal conversations, at work and in this playlist have been about trusting myself and having faith in my abilities. As that’s sunk in more and more I’m firm in my decisions and am also slowly become more decisive.

It’s a weird stack.

8 Likes

I’m gonna follow this thread since I’m planning a similar stack.

Currently running Khan/HOM/RICH/DR to prep for Khan/HOM/EOG/RICH. Interesting choice about Emperor in the stack, how do you balance your life with social/women?

1 Like

I use an app called Coove that reminds me to call, send flowers, cards etc based on the actions I set. And once a month I schedule a gathering at my place with friends and another time I’ll go out solo.

Those are the minimums.

Right now I’m only seeing 3 women so that’s relatively manageable. Ultimately just have to decide if I really want to see or be intimate with anyone. Will make a decision at some point this month - just need to think it through.

How have you been managing those areas on your stack?

4 Likes

@Fusion I am contemplating running Emperor but I am wondering if it is the right choice in my situation. As Emperor has a reputation of making people asocial.
If you dont mind me asking: What kind of job are you doing? Are you working alone, or in a team? In sales, or in a technical role? How does your stack help you in doing your job and interacting with others?
I would really like to pick from your feedback: can you explain the subs choice in your stack and from your experience how they help (career, social, women, etc). Lol maybe this would work better in a private message, but it seems that you have good results with your stack.

2 Likes

I’m running Khan instead of Emperor, because for me Emperor gets me so focused on objectives, that i’m losing interest in anything else. It does not make you antisocial, just extremely focused on achieving objectives.

I’ll look into that app, sounda neat.

4 Likes

This stack seems very interesting @Fusion , will follow this journal for sure :slight_smile:

Took some inspirations from your journal, and will try out your second stack as well :pray:

1 Like

I moved from sales to engineering which is my current role. Initially I worked for an airline (very briefly) now I’m at a mid size tech company.

Technical role yes, however I’ve used Emperor in both (sales & engineering) roles. It’s what helped me navigate the transition.

I work in a team that includes engineers, designers and product managers.

It’s made me more aware of different personalities I have to deal with. So based on who I’m interacting with my delivery is different. Which in turn reduces the amount friction/misunderstandings that can come up.

I find myself frequently looking for the other person’s motivations both generally and more specifically as it relates to our conversations or requests being made of me.

Emperor I chose on a whim initially. I didn’t really know which sub would be best. However shortly after listening within a week or two I made strong moves to switch careers.

Something I’d talked about for years with no forward motion, suddenly I was taking concrete action on. So I’ve kept that as the backbone of stack to great effect.

HoM - I’ve been a fan of the Medici family history for a long time. The impact they’ve had both globally and historically is just stunning. So having that in my stack was appealing for the relationships. Also thought it would soften up the edge of Emperor.

It’s really helped with my relationships with others. However more recently it’s had significant impact on the relationship I have with myself.

EoG - I found myself hitting a wall when it came to how much I can make. Shortly after adding this to my stack I had a major salary breakthrough. And I no longer worry about money.

R.I.C.H. & Crypto - Although R.I.C.H. is a mainstay in this stack, I’ve cycled these in and out as a test. In the past week I had a sense of which crypto currency to trade/speculate. That’s done decently and already have a sense of where to roll it next. It’s just a test to get a sense of things and how R.I.C.H. Crypto interacts with HoM. Although the results are intriguing, I can feel my focus being divided, so I’ll take profits, drop Crypto for now and move on.

As I said, R.I.C.H. is the mainstay in my stack. When I think of my finances now there’s a feeling of ease. I get random detailed daydreams/thoughts out of no where with full sensory experience where I’m living a very posh lifestyle. And thoughts of money no longer cause my chest to tighten. Also things arrive or happen just in time. I’m luckier than usual.

Combined I’m sure this will take me where I want to go and beyond.

Career - realizing my career goals is inevitable. I don’t stress out, just plan and execute. At work I have a lot of respect and where there was some initial conflict I was able to address things and have everyone move on with positive feelings about the resolution. I speak up in meetings and I’m no longer afraid of looking stupid or making a mistake. My focus is on clearly communicating my ideas to good effect.

Social - I schedule things more now. Before friends would reach out for impromptu hangs. When I things are scheduled I can truly relax and not think of work or other projects. Also I’m taking more time to recharge which used to feel like a waste before. Things are still influx because of COVID, however once we’re fully open I’m sure things will bloom socially.

Women - This stack boosts status somehow and along with Emperor it’s very effective for dating. I don’t have to try very hard. However my tolerance for bullshit is way, way down. I call people out and remove them from my life if they get in the way of me moving forward on my goals at any point.

There’s a certain clarity that comes from this stack. Some may call it ruthlessness. For me it comes down to removing any blockers while I’m going down river. If there’s dead weight I toss it over the side.

This stack is very good for me. But I think choosing a major depends on your personality. I’m naturally very social and would have a tendency to say lets party and sort things out later. Problem is I hardly made any measurable progress towards my goals. And when I did it took an unreasonably long time. So Emperor really pulls me in the other direction. As @lovage mentioned it makes you hyper focused.

I have found V2 to be different than regular Q, some how I don’t come off as intense as before. At the moment I really prefer V2.

I loved Khan total breakdown for the insights and that real joy for life. However even at that level it felt like it amplified my natural energy and inclinations which isn’t what I was looking for .

At the end of the day (in my opinion) the majors all lead you to the same place, just via different paths.

Most important is pick one, run it for several weeks and see how you feel.

7 Likes

Thanks for your thorough answer. It is interesting that because you are very social, you used Emperor to balance your natural tendency. And your whole stack is really well thought.

This is great!

I also read that you’ve ran Dragon Reborn before, only with Emperor and HOM. This may have led you to now reaping the benefits of more complex subs such as EOG.

1 Like

Admittedly when I heard about healing subs I thought it was bullshit. Never believe anyone could move beyond trauma or limiting beliefs without extensive therapy - I’m happy to say I was wrong.

And I think you’re right, if not for DR it’s possible I wouldn’t have gotten as much benefit for this stack.

2 Likes

I’ve been having strong thoughts about energy management. It’s one thing for me to schedule things and run my life more like a business. But if I can’t manage my overall energy it’s a bit of a waste. In addition, I don’t know if this is recon but when I try to slack off (my natural tendency when things are going well) I get seriously tired.

It’s as if my mind looks out and sees I’m not working or pushing then it’s like, alright time to rest. It gets even worse if I have carbs or alcohol. Has anyone else had this issue?

I’ve been thinking about ways to deal with it. So starting today I’m cutting out alcohol till the end of September to see what happens. Will also switch to a mostly vegan diet during the week for the same period of time. For maximum efficiency I’m just going to eat the same meals during my work week.

I love food but waste to much time shopping, prepping and cooking…massive time suck that could be better optimized. If this doesn’t work I may just hire someone to come in and cook a weeks worth of meals so I don’t have to think about it.

The gym, really enjoy hitting the gym how I feel after working out. However the times aren’t optimal, so will work with a trainer once every week or two and do home workouts for no more than 20-30 minutes 4 times week. Currently I go to the gym 6 days week for an average of 40 minutes.

I’m noticing inefficiencies everywhere I go now and have started thinking of ways to improve processes for myself and businesses I frequent. I’ll experiment with adjusting my sleep patterns as well. Most likely from 10pm-3am or 4am.

Aside from this, I feel a huge pull to get grounded in some kind of spiritual or energetic practice. All of these urges I know are coming up because of my stack. Call me naïve, but never would have thought they have anything to do with wealth building.

It feels really good though – like I’m doing what’s necessary to build a real foundation.

7 Likes

This is all stream of consciousness.

I’ve been having thoughts about history. My personal history, family history and how I came to be here at this moment. This coupled with thoughts of legacy, money, industry. What do those things really mean.

Along with this, I see how in so many ways I’ve work hard but wasted time, energy and resources unnecessarily. Kind of like being in my apartment on a terribly cold day, having the heat turned way up - but leaving all the damn windows open.

To build an empire of any kind I need an unreasonable level of diligence…will…and this thing I don’t have a name for yet but I feel an inkling of it building inside. It’s exciting and terrifying at the same time. I’ve never felt anything like it.

I’ll leave it there for now.

I just had a birthday. And for the first time in my life a birthday party. I love to entertain, however for some reason it seemed kind of indulgent to celebrate my birthday with an actual party where I’d be the center of attention.

But damn - it felt glorious.

I’ve only ever had one other birthday party, when I turned 10. This time around there were only 15 people (COVID) and a friend’s birthday is only 3 days before mine so we had a joint party.

Next year I’ll have one solo. Because now I don’t mind being in the spotlight. That’s also shown up at work even more since my last post. I’ve had to lead a project in a very public way. All the while I felt comfortable asking “dumb” questions, have given public praise and credit to someone when most people didn’t know who was originally responsible for an idea.
It it all feels very natural.

I’ve moved on from listening to motivation audios and swap them for training videos/courses. And since I don’t worry about whether or not I’ll hit a goal I’m scaling back the number and increasing the level of impact.

I still feel a pull to old habits. Hover I have more desire to experience the world in different ways. Not just what I’ve been used to .

Leaving the safeness of shore so to speak.

As for money, it feels like I’ve spent so much money recently. But looking at my account I have more than enough and don’t stress out anymore.

At the end of this month I’ll switch to EoG level 2 - keeping the stack unchanged otherwise.

And instead of just giving money I’m wondering what it would feel like to build a women’s shelter or maybe a clinic.

3 Likes

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Will do a full update later this week.

Biggest changes - people are responding to me as if I’m really high status. When in a group the moment I start talking everyone goes silent and the focus is fully on me.

It’s a bit unnerving - I’m still getting used to it.

In my friend circle it seems either I have more influence or magically became more persuasive because friends and friends-of-friends are actively seeking me out or get referred for career advice…and in most situations they actually have followed through and taken it.

Women seem to be more attracted to me. Several women have mentioned being very comfortable around me from the moment we met. Recently had someone over for drinks, shortly after leaving she mentioned wanting to kiss me but was super nervous. I sensed she wanted to go there but I have way to much going on.

As for money, I don’t think about it in the same way anymore. I can see now there was a lot of neediness and scarcity mindset around it. My has shifted a full 180.

Wil go into more detail in another post and add a few goals for the coming year.

6 Likes

Short-Term Goals

• Education: Last year I spend about $15,000 on skill/knowledge development. It’s paid off in ways I couldn’t imagine. This year I’d like to double that. There are several courses on the list. Two of which I really want to move forward with in the next 6 months.

• Sports: A month or so ago I was hyper focused on maximizing every minute. However I never accounted for stress and for that I need an outlet. In the next 6 months I intend to take lessons once a week and play once or twice a month. Options are squash, polo, kendo and skeet shooting. I’ll take 2-3 lessons of each and pick one to focus on.

• Wealth: Although my father died with a modest level of wealth, none of the children inherited anything. He always wanted us to make our way in the world…granted I would have preferred to have the money but…it is what it is. So in the next 6-12 months wipe out most debt. Come to some agreement with both the IRS and state tax authorities. Then have an equity position of $250,000 in raw land. Securities positions are secondary. And I won’t pursue any business venture until these things are worked out.

• Philanthropy: In the next 6 months I want to re-establish the habit of giving. All told I’ll donate a minimum of 1% every quarter. Depending on how big a bite the IRS takes out of my ass I may up it around the holidays.

• Manners & Self Care: Looking in the mirror I’ve let my grooming go to pot. Haven’t bought any clothes since 2019. The ones I have now are don’t fit so well anymore. All-in-All I look like a bit of a slob. So, in the next 6 months meet with an image consultant and start building out new wardrobe. Book regular appointments for mani/pedi, acupuncture, massage, sauna and book standing appointment my barber. Also have regular appointments with dentist, cardiologist, internist and get a shrink for the next full run of Dragon Reborn. Once that’s in place take an adult etiquette class. Working from home hasn’t helped my health, personal appearance or manners at all - I’ve let myself go to pot, that has to change.

2 Likes

Stack: Emperor v2+HoM+EoG 1+ R.I.C.H. I’ll move to stage 2 of EoG on Oct 1st. Stage 1 has been giving such good results I’ve been reluctant to switch so quickly.

Work
In my last post I mentioned people have been responding to be differently. As someone who is higher status and as a result really considering my things I say/suggest/general opinions.

I’m still not sure how to deal with it however this feels even more…natural (?) now than it ever did before. Still a bit unnerving at times really. But I’m learning to say less and listen more. Which might sound a bit trite but it seems to help.

Had a meeting with my immediate boss about some challenges we’re having in our department. It’s really growing pains more than anything and we need to move away from a few legacy systems and get a proper solution. Before this meeting he was totally against spending any money and wanted to work around what we have. However in our last meeting it ended with him planning to speak with our VP then get back to me with a budget we can work with.

He is getting back to me. That’s just wild to - however more and more things like this are happening. On the flip side I’m getting some instances where suddenly one or two people have been pushing back on little things. However they are also including me in more high level meetings. I’m not really sure what that’s about but will keep an eye on it.

Dating
I’ve noticed more women seem to be attracted to me and the effort I have to put in is significantly less. However the more responsibility the person has at work the more relaxed and effortless things are. With others I have to be a bit more reassuring and almost dial back my personality. Not sure if that makes sense but it’s a bit odd.

If anyone has thoughts or can shed some light on that I’d love to hear what you think.

There are times I’m walking and happen to briefly lock eyes with someone and if we’re close enough she’ll say hello. And there feels think an opening to move things along. A year ago I would have been all over this. Now, I return the greeting and keep it moving. Overall dating is a non-issue and I don’t put much energy into it.

Wealth
I’ve started seeing wealth not as something I build for myself - but for my family 3 or 4 generations on. That one shift in thinking has been a game changer.

So while I figured out the lifestyle I want for myself and the dollar amount needed to support it…this whole building wealth thing isn’t even about me really. Of course I’ll get to enjoy the hell out of it. But it’s really more of a stewardship.

I’m building a legacy for the generations to come. Not for me but for my family. Because of this the money that comes in isn’t mine to squander.

5 Likes