STACKED: Emperor Q (v2)+HoM+EoG+R.I.C.H

Amazing goals and written with such clarity. Bookmarked your journal !

With dialing back your personality, you mean it is a bit much for your surroundings? To strong?

The inclusion in higher up meetings is a very good sign they are interested in putting you in a more ambitious role!

I am curious how do emperor and HoM mash well together for you? Medici has a special place for me. Emperor bringing such a strong focus, potentially at costs of relationship. With HoM navigation everything through relationships(in my experience) How do these two subs morph together for you in the relationship department?

1 Like

I’d wonder if dialing back might have to do with someone’s mood or if someone might be more introverted.

1 Like

Not necessarily for the surroundings - but for that person. @RVconsultant suggested it may be the person is reserved or introverted. Which is totally possible and makes sense. Could also be I notice now because I pay more attention to people and am less in my own head.

That said while not statistically significant, 2 of the people have big personalities so, who knows:)

Yeah - it’s interesting how things are unfolding.

Emperor and HoM go very well together. On only Emperor I didn’t think as strategically about things longer term. Also I was very cut and dry in my approach to people and things. HoM really helps me cultivate relationships more thoughtfully.

Also with Emperor where I may have come off as being cold - HoM significantly changes that. People want to open up and share more details about themselves, challenges etc. unprompted. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard someone say in the last month how comfortable they feel with me/speaking with me.

For dating this really works very well, drive of Emperor with thoughtfulness of HoM. It’s easier to move things along if that’s where you want to take it.

So actual hard outcomes related to dating:

• Have a lot more interest from both women and bi/gay men. While I only have interest in woman it’s an interesting development. There’s one case in particular where the lady in question was married to a woman for 5 years and has dated mostly women for a long time. Come to think of it she was on of the people who seemed overwhelmed when meeting me initially. And I later found out about her relationship history.

• Both programs combined have given me a deep comfort with myself and just being in my body. Which when I meet women who have this it’s very attractive to me. So I imagine it’s the same on the other side.

• One of the most helpful developments is a kind of intuition that has developed over time. I kind of sense what motivates someone I’m speaking to - not every single time but more often than not these days. Which is great in dating situations is great because I get a sense of who to cut things off with, and who to pursue.

• Quality of dating prospects increase

• Very direct and honest about my needs and I no longer try to compromise on important issues.

Finally I’m spending way less time actively pursuing anybody. Yesterday a LinkedIn connection who I chatted with maybe a handful of times via their messenger asked for my number. She mentioned there is something about me she found intriguing. The undertones being related to potentially dating.

I’ll stop here - the stack has been good for me. And Emperor+HoM is a solid mix. I wonder what would happen adding PCC or Stark to that mix long term.

6 Likes

Very good observation - not something I’d considered but definitely a possibility. Could also be I’m more aware because I’m less in my own head these days.

2 Likes

Really seem like the perfect stack for you. Do you know your MBTI?

1 Like

I have no idea - actually had to look up MBTI. The stack is what’s gotten me most grounded and intentional about things so yeah, it’s been ideal for me.

1 Like

Lol. I mean do you define yourself as introvert or extrovert? Do you get energised by meeting people or does your energy get depleted by meeting people?

1 Like

While I think of myself as introverted - many people are surprised by that. I organize a bunch events for friends and friends of friends. Love a good party, however I need solo time to recharge.

2 Likes

Finished a 4 day water fast which (because of all the energy) helped me stay up till 5am this morning looking at my finances in depth - it was kind of fun:)

Seeing my debt-to-income, income-to-expense and overall cash flow gave guidance on where my focus should be. I was also able to get a better sense of how money flows through my life and where the cracks are.

Because of the new insight, I added a pretty aggressive 6 month goal that just feels right plus makes me both nervous and excited - so looking forward to the process on that one.

Not sure if anyone is familiar with Felix Dennis - this chart is from the book he wrote titled How To Get Rich. Thought some here may find the perspective interesting.

Update: Forgot to mention one thing - my interest in sex has taken a dive. At this point I could (almost :slightly_smiling_face: ) care less. That energy is now being refocused on wealth building and desire to be grounded in some kind of spiritual practice.

Definitely not how I imagined this would go. But hey - I’m rolling with it.

3 Likes

I would encourage you to submit a support ticket regarding this, even if you’re not that concerned about it, and post the answer here because I think others might benefit.

1 Like

Ok - I’ll get on that this weekend. Thanks for the suggestion:)

Stack: Emperor v2+HoM+EoG 2+ R.I.C.H

Work
Things are rockin and rollin. I’ve taken a much more visible role on a major project with wide support. Although there have been a few missteps the level of respect from my colleagues has increased pretty substantially. In terms of the team, I’ve taken a more active role there as well and I’m currently involved in the very early stages of multiple projects, which has been exciting. All-in-all lots good things happening on the work front.

Dating/Relationships
I met someone - early days still but I really her. Curious to see how it works out. Think I mentioned before an ex-girlfriend referring one of her friends to me. And several other women have been crawling out of the wood work. But winter is coming so…cuffing season? Other than the lady I’m interested in no one else is getting my time.

I’ve noticed my friendships have become somewhat richer - no idea why. It feels like the time spent with them is more meaningful. On the flip side I cleared out my phone and dropped all the dead weight. So maybe fewer relationships to maintain/manage?

Wealth
Committed to an intensive coaching/mastermind specifically around buying raw land. I feel really good about it - first in person meeting in Vegas next month. From the looks of it we’ll be meeting once every 3 months with a biweekly 1-on-1.
Debt will be cleared and the IRS/state tax things I’m moving on. Should have that resolved by end of mid December.

Education
Already made some commits here - will update on the others once I have clear forward motion.

Sports
Finally found a good squash league in Midtown. Will have 2-3 lessons before the month is out. Also doing a week of kendo/sword classes in two weeks.

Philanthropy
No movement - since I’m writing this will up my giving to Nuru today and and find another cause as well. 1% each feels right for now.

I do suffer from recon sometimes. However I found it’s triggered by crime dramas I love, sad sappy music. So have been listening to more Coltrane and watching dramas that don’t involve a murder.

Also found I’m most inclined to self sabotage when I’m afraid. Have been dealing with this my just immediately or as soon as is feasible, taking the first step and committing to doing 10 things no matter how small to get moving in that right direction.

Have also continued streamlining things in my life. Consolidating bank accounts, email addresses, severing relationships that aren’t of value and looking for simple ways to add a bit of luxury to my life everyday.

Been working out so far.

Overall good things and good times. I feel great - was thinking about finding a new eating plan and today saw @Azriel post his diet so giving that a go for 3 weeks. Hoping by then I feel even better.

What can I say…Life is good:)

5 Likes