[Stacked] Avengers68's adventures with Emperor Q and Stark Q Terminus

Day 14 to 17

I would like to thank @SaintSovereign and @Fire for this subliminal file. I am in a country impacted by the coronavirus and partly lockdown by the government. I had to take very quickly many decisions for my family and friends and the sub helped me to keep totally my calm, focused and stay zen amid the chaos all around. Many people are asking me how I do to stay so calm. I answer, its my secret guys !!

4 Likes

Day 20

Thanks @SaintSovereign and @Fire, I am adding Aegis Cov19 to EQa. I lost a friend today who was sick with Cov-19, we need to use all the means to fight this BS !

3 Likes

Truly sorry for your loss. A number of close family members were exposed and Iā€™ve spent the better part of this week in constant worry. Seems like they werenā€™t infected (weā€™re still holding our breath), but I can understand your pain.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words @SaintSovereign. I just would like to say that this : it is not dangerous only for senior persons ā€¦ my friend was 35 and in good health.
Take care all !

1 Like

Day 22

I mix EQ and Covid-19. On loop each for a total of 4 loops a day. It seems to reinforce each other in terms of being calm and positive thinking. It is great. The quarantine is enhanced and only one member of each family is allowed to go out of the house for shopping. I did it with complete calm and zen but I could sense the worries of so many people queuing in front of the supermarket.

1 Like

Day 25

Ouch ! EQ is making me so horny for 3 days already ! Up to now it was the aspects of relaxation, confidence, positive thinking which were so strong but nothing on sex. I hope it will less strong in the future, I donā€™t need it for the time being !

1 Like

Day 29

Nearly a month of testing EQā€¦ What can I say ? Whouaaah, incredible sub file ā€¦ at least for the first 3 weeks ! The first 3 weeks I felt my levels of confidence, calm and positive thinking to increase to an incredible level. I never felt that before. After a week or so it became my normal feelings and so the changes were not anymore as obvious but much more subtle. Like feeling calm and relaxed at the beginning of the epidemics when many people started to panic. It was subtle for me but obvious for the people around me : they were asking me how I can keep my cool when there is panic buying around etc. This is when I realized that the changes continued and I did not noticed then. During these 3 weeks I did not notice any resistance/reconciliation. I was even surprised that I was still listening to this file for three weeks without getting bored of it and changing file in between. Being bored of a file has always been my biggest reconciliation. Thatā€™s was during the first 3 weeks.
Then the fourth week became the most challenging ! I suddenly became horny as hell ! to a level that was difficult to control. The good thing is that it happened when we are in quarantine at home and not in the office, OMG ! Well, I will not give more details here but it becomes problematic when all the thoughts of the day become sexual in nature. I was not prepared for that. So I took 2 days cooling off :rofl: ā€¦ and arrived StarkQ !

My plan now is to run the 2 EQ and SQ together and see what will happen : morning EQ and afternoon SQ for example. I just hope the sexual aspects will be lower because I have many other things to think and I am married :heart_eyes:
@SaintSovereign can you give advices to lower the horniness created by your great sub ?

4 Likes

Paradoxical, Isnā€™t it? Lower horninessā€¦ Many ladies will love their couples live in that constant state. I wish you luck my friend! Enjoy your cooling off sessions.

2 Likes

:joy: I know it seems strange but I have other things to do than being obsessed by sex :joy:

Day 30

Well today is a full day of SQ. I am full of confidence and power. I had to wait for 2 hours before entering a supermarket. OMG ! The queue was so long because of the social distancing and few people allowed to shop at the same time. I kept my cool and stayed zen, enjoying the moment when some people started to complain and complain ! .

3 Likes

Day 31

My routine : 2 loops of EQ in the morning and 3 loops of SQ in the afternoon. Seems to be a good balance as I was (am) very focused on some reading materials. In the flow with a clear mind. Perfect !

4 Likes

Day 32 to 36

During these 4-5 days I am back to running ā€¦ I run for one hour and at the same time listen to EQ or SQ. I feel a strong push and improve my jogging particularly with EQ. If I am using SQ I often have the temptation to talk with the other joggers :rofl: but in both cases I enter the ā€œzoneā€ quite quickly.

Many dreams at night. They are all around the same topic : losing something which is important for me, an object like my computer has been stolen, a cellphone etc. I wake up and I feel much better after.
Last night it was about a pipe extremely important if we want to fight corona virus. But I lost the pipeā€¦ so I woke up my wife to ask her if she knows where is the pipe. She was not very happy about this episode :rofl: :sleeping:

3 Likes

Day 37 to 41

In fact I prefer Emperor Fitness for my jogging even though the tech is less advanced than the Q files.I was able to double the time in running and not feeling tired at all.

After Emperor Fitness, I listen once EQ and then the rest of the day will be SQ. I think I have found an excellent balance during the lockdown.

Day 42 to Day 62

I have used EQ and Stark Q up to today. The mix is really powerful : One loop of EQ and 3 to 4 loops of SQ. I feel much more calm and confident, no stress. I enjoy the quarantine :smile:
But today I started to run one loop of SQ Terminus and ā€¦ how to compare it with SQ ? The Q files are the luxury cars compared to the older filesā€¦ Terminus is a racing car compared to the Q files. OMG ! when Listening to Terminus I thought I drunk dozens of cups of coffee at the beginning ! After that I was calmer. It is a much deeper calm than with SQ. Probably if there is a Sanguine Q Terminus, it would be like that. Even after several hours I still feel this deep calm. So yes, for now I will do only one loop of terminus and later on add one more loop. It will be only when I donā€™t feel anymore this dizziness like many cups of coffee. Also during the whole loop I was perspiring quite a lot. So I will have to learn how to master the beast :rofl:

@SaintSovereign how do I do to modify the title of this journal ?

There should be a pencil icon beside the title. If not, lemme know what you want to change it to.

@SaintSovereign I click on the pencil icon but it does not allow me to change the title. Maybe because I changed it twice already ? If you can just add Terminus at the end. Thanks

@SaintSovereign, Thanks !

Last night I tried to listen for the second time in the day to SQ Terminus. Oops ! I should not have tried ! After 20 minutes I stopped itā€¦ I was not feeling well, tense in my head, dizzy, wet hands, wanting to throw up once in a while. So I stopped and slept so well.
This morning, I listened to one loop, andā€¦ I feel really good. Focused and in the moment, in control and it is lasting long (6 hours after listening to the loop). It is the first time I feel the need of listening to only one loop of a subliminal. This is really powerful !

4 Likes

Day 63

Yesterday I listen to 3 loops in total of SQT. One early morning, then around 2 pm and finally 10pm. It means around 6 to 7 hours between each loop, giving time to my subconscious to execute the programs. It works very well and I did not listen to any other subs in between the loops. I did not feel the needs to listen to more subs. Listening to SQT before sleeping is very interesting as the whole morning today I did not listen to any loop yet and I still feel the effects of the sub : concentration/focus, confidence, calm but also the frustration that I cant communicate with other people as much as I would like because of the covid19.
So I will test few days more and maybe I will stop the other subs (EQ, QLQ and SanguineQ) and focus purely on SQT

Day 64

3 loops seem good when there is enough time between the loops. I tried a 4th loop but had to stop quickly because I felt the overload.
An interesting thing I discovered today : I can now easily control my level of relaxation just by telling myself calm and/or relax, I feel the relaxation/calm coming quickly in me, no need to think about a long induction. It is great ! I feel very talkative, but it is limited with the lockdown.

Day 72

12 days of listening to Stark Q Terminus already. I cant go beyond 3 loops, it is really the maximum. Strangely I did not have any reconciliation with this sub ! Things go smooth but the impacts are real. I am preparing an online conference, I donā€™t feel any stress or anxiety. Even I am impatient to talk with my colleagues. Interesting !
I hope in the next project of SubClub Terminus files will be also available. We could chose either Q files or Terminus files. It would be great. Since I use Terminus file, I donā€™t listen anymore to the Q files. I hope soon there will be Sanguine Terminus and Quantum limitless Terminus !

3 Likes

Day 79

I took 3 days off, no subliminal at all during this period. It was great and I continued to feel SQT to work in my mind. And when I started again to listen to SQT, it was like Wouah ! I Really felt the power of Terminus.
Today I bought Mindā€™s eye, I was waiting for it for so long, like many here :wink: I will stack it with SQT and stop Emperor for a while. I listened to it for one loop and what I felt : relaxed and very sleepy at the beginning of the sub. I donā€™t know if it was part of the modules in the sub. My objective will be to develop visualizations through images and movies . My natural/primary sense is kinesthetic/touch. But in a state of deep relaxation I know that I can have beautiful images/movies in my mind. If I can have that consciously I will be very happy !

2 Likes