Stack suggestions

Hey guys! I’m new in this forum and relatively new to subliminals. I’ve been running AM and RICH in the past 4 months, sometimes with UA.
I feel that I’m ready for a change now and that maybe other subs will be better suited for me. I’m an artist, and I struggle a lot with money and fear of success.

I was thinking to change my stack to UA + Stark + EOG, or UA + Stark + LBFH.
I feel that EOG can help me deal with my issues regarding money, which are currently maybe the main thing I have to deal with. I did see that both UA and Stark also have wealth related scripting, can it be enough, and then maybe I could use them with another title that will boost their results?

2 Likes

What about RM + UA + Genesis?
RM + UA for artistic stuff and Genesis for money and more.

Btw welcome :slight_smile:

Well, I don’t feel I need at the moment help related to my purpose in life etc., and I also mostly don’t struggle with my work as an artist (inspiration wise). My financial situation is however quit urgent.

1 Like

And thank you :slight_smile:

I was not mentioning it because of finding a purpose, more because this one
" * Enhance your financial prosperity through extensive wealth scripting, helping you to generate and grow your income, and potentially even start a business."

In that case maybe
UA + Genesis + Rich would be better.

But as I am thinking about it, Stark is not really a bad option due to his famous scripting and you as a creator need to be famous to earn more money.

Why were you considering LBfH if your main concern is money?

There is some reasoning maybe that with love you can probably manifest more and better. You will attract more good stuff to your life.

I think this combination
UA + Stark + LBFH
is not really bad.

2 Likes

If that is the case, I don’t see how running Genesis would be a problem like you suggested.

1 Like

There is also one thing about Genesis that you probably need right now

" * Cultivate a deep sense of “success,” that everything you attempt will succeed as long as you take action toward your goals. Provides incredible motivation toward achieving one’s goals when “success” is assured."

Probably this would be a better stack

UA + Stark + Genesis

Why not UA + Stark + EOG? As I have many limiting beliefs and wealth barriers that I feel like I have to solve.

1 Like

What is your goal right now? What do you want to achieve with your sub stack?

My goal is to develop my career as an artist and make a very decent living out of my art.

2 Likes

If you really want to go for one of the stacks you asked about in your question. Then this one is a more practical stack than the other.

@Deadpool is recommending Genesis because it is an all around beginner’s sub. It wealth as well as action towards goals.
EoG requires long time commitment, if you can do that though than go for that stack.

1 Like

This right here sounds like a great stack.

To add: what about Genesis? It has wealth scripting and light healing.

UA + Stark + Genesis

One of the rules of switching stacks is to only switch one sub at a time.

You’ve been running UA/AM/RICH

This cycle, you should only add ONE new sub…

So why don’t you run UA + STARK or (my suggestion) UA + Genesis for one cycle

Feel what that cycle and stack feels like

And then decide from there what would be a good third sub in the stack

1 Like

you spelled “recommendations” wrong

2 Likes

A pirate always considers rules more of guidelines anyways