[STACK] Road to Abundance (Trans. Med. 4) - EoG and a bit of EV4/EQ

ST1&2 - Day 72 - 4/20/20

Now that Sovereign and Fire updated the single stage titles, I am updating Limit Destroyer to Limit Destroyer Q. I thought about adding Rebirth Q too but I think I will not. I will keep running ST1+ST2 and LD until I feel like I can move on.
I just trust my gut with this. I have been 42 days on ST2 now.

ST1&2 - Day 73 - 4/21/20

First night after listening to Limit Destroyer Q for a few loops. I remember about 4 dreams.
In one of them I was with a group in Syria (I don’t know what I’m doing there all the time) and we just won the final battle and defeated ISIS for forever.
It was a pretty strong moment, and I guess it maybe symbolizes that a major limit has been dissolved.

2 Likes

ST1&2 - Day 74 - 4/22/20

I’m challenging myself:

• Build and automate social media postings for my design business until the end of this week.
  • Sell first design before 10th of May
1 Like

ST1&2 - Day 75 - 4/23/20

I am not sure if I posted it here but there was a time when I was afraid of losing my job. Ah yes, I did post it here. I feared I would be discouraged and stopp working. I also feared not being good enough for my boss to close a contract with me in June. Well, I don’t think he will not close a contract with me haha.
I proved my value many times now and it would be very hard for him to find someone with similar characteristics and teach him all the stuff all over again.
Not saying I am extremely good in what I am doing, but I am ready to learn and to improve, and that is what’s really important in these kinds of jobs.

So, this job is basically nailed now.

I’m really curious about the contract.

Btw about the challenge: I almost finished the first half of it yesterday haha. It’s easy once you get started.

1 Like

Something I noticed with my dreams since I started LD Q is that I had 2 dreams in which people fell off a slope. The first time it was on a street, where the street startet to rise and people fell down and the second time it was a hillside.
I never had this dream sign before I guess.

It seems like it is a warning of a danger. I have no idea what danger it could be

ST1&2 - Day 77 - 4/25/20

I feel like I can move on to Stage 3 now. My body was very weary these past few days. Since I started Limit Destroyer Q I noticed something very… intriguing. On two occasions I halluzinated hearing things that weren’t there. The first time I thought I heard the rining of my phone but then I realized I’d hear the voice mail after I failed to answer the call, but I didn’t which means that I just heard it “in my mind”.
The other time was this morning when I halluzinated hearing music after stopping it on my phone.
First I thought “Well, it’s official now, you’ve gone nuts.”, not being really concerned about it.

But then I remembered the time when I halluzinated seeing words and sentences from my book with closed eyes after listening to EV4, which I called “mind-cinema”. This lasted for 3 days and then stopped.
Do you have an idea what is happening here @SaintSovereign @Fire ?
I find this to be highly interesting.

1 Like

Interesting. I had similar auditory hallucinations, but I did not connect them with Limit Destroyer Q or subliminal use.
When laying in bed half awake I heard a short ringing noise similar to my doorbell.
I thought of them as hypnagogic hallucinations.
Probably I am going nuts a bit.

1 Like

ST1&2 - Day 78 - 4/26/20

I completed the first challenge

• Build and automate social media postings for my design business until the end of this week.

Guys I tell you… the procrastination was relentless with this one. I got to take some smaller steps so I don’t feel overwhelmed… Alright, what’s next? “Sell first design before 10th of May”
Hm… Alright, let’s do it.
I thought about it and I will move on to Stage 3 tomorrow. So it will be ST3 + LDQ. Seems like fun.

1 Like

Were you completely awake or in that state between dreaming and awake?

1 Like

Completely awake, every time it happened

@SaintSovereign I was also wide awake when I had this “mind-cinema” experience with EV4 a few months back

To be honest, I’m not sure what’s happening – this is the first instance of this ever being reported. If I had to guess, it’s the scripting that adjusts your mind to help execute the script and your dreams. I remember seeing you talk about difficulties with visualization, this may be working on that.

1 Like

Well actually I am pretty good with visualising. I said I wanted to reach the level of Tesla, who could literally see and feel the things he imagined.
I also noticed that my sensory imagination increased after LDQ, for an instance I could visualize skin and then imagine how it would feel like to touch it and it felt very real.
The only problem is that this seems to fade.

ST3 - Day 80 - 4/28/20

Second day of using Stage 3. Medium symptoms of reconciliation (special headache). Today I’ll play LDQ for about 6 hours according to the schedule. I’ll probably stop before when the symptoms get too painful.
Btw… isn’t it interesting that you can actually physically hurt someone just by speech?

1 Like

ST3 - Day 80 - 4/28/20 - Post 2

I stopped ST3. Got such a headache and I just felt/feel awful. 80% of my EoG has been downfalls and destruction so far. There is a little challenge at my workplace I am being confronted with right now. I am supposed to finish something this week and I just feel bad and lethargic. It’s not as bad as it sounds and not as bad as it was but it’s like… my days are getting shorter and shorter and I lack energy.

1 Like

ST3 - Day 80 - 4/28/20 - Post 3

This is the 2nd time I have been dreaming of a ropeway since I started using LDQ. I have no idea what it means. I looked it up and it is commonly said that it means:

• You don’t need too much effort to achieve a goal. Take it easy.
  • If you see yourself using a ropeway with others you should consider being more cooperative to reach your goals.
  • It means you are following a higher spiritual goal with stubborn will.
1 Like

ST3Q - Day 83 - 5/1/20

About that… ooof… I really have to get going. I actually think this goal wasn’t define that well, since it isn’t in my power to make someone buy. I can only influence my actions.
I should have stated something like “Run 3 ads” or something like this. Anyway, I said it now and I am not going back on it. Actually, my social media slowly starts working. I got 5 followers now, I know it is nothing, but it is good to see that what I am doin has an impact. Now, because I know it can take ages to get from 5 followers to 5k, I will persue that goal by dm influencers (I already have a list in mind) and make a deal and pay them a few bucks for promoting my content.
It is a pretty basic, common way and my best chance to sell something for now, at least that is how I see it.

I noticed that ST3Q is 1 hour long. My app crashes from time to time when I play it. But I don’t have any reconciliation symptoms anymore right now. It works pretty smooth.
Maybe it is a plateau or something, I will just keep going with LDQ and run ST3 for… Maybe the whole month or more. Otherwise, I’ll just let my intuition decide.

Btw. I also had some pretty interesting dreams lately. For example a few days ago: I am in a mall and it is pretty famous mall and there is a camera team asking the people who hang around in the lounge something that is very common for interviewers to ask. I don’t remember what exactly it id. Anyway, people shout back, angrily "Money! Career! Job! Greed! We’re sick of it!!!"
And I am just amazed by the magnitude of that statement and how deep rooted it is.
I come closer and ass to the confusion and fear of the camera team. I look into the now quiet audience and say “I just want to climb the highest mountain possible and freely scream from the top of my lungs how sick I am of all this.”
And people nod, silently.

@Malkuth Did you experience similar dreams? For me, it is a mixture between EoG and many other things I spoke about in previous posts.

1 Like

No, I don’t think I’ve had dreams like that. But it is pretty interesting to read and imagine it.

I’m usually not a very active dreamer.

1 Like

If I am not mistaken Saint said that 1 loop of a Q-version subliminal equals 4 loops of the previous version, is that correct?

For older titles, 1 loop Q = 6 loops of the older version. (This includes Emperor.)

For newer titles (basically multi-stage titles), 1 loop Q = 3 loops of the previous version.

Nothing short, as they say, of revolutionary.

1 Like