Main Discussion Thread - Q

@ALoveSupreme

https://youtu.be/JZzFtQmsHfI

3 Likes

One. There may be two machines, however. Depends on demand. That being said, we’re aiming to complete orders within 1-3 days.

3 Likes

Having you considered leveraging distributed computing or cloud computing for Q? And investigating whether or not any of the algorithms involved are parallelizable?

1 Like

So are the sales pages the next thing to be updated with new descriptions or an updated description of what was added with the Q versions?

4 Likes

It’s late and I’m exhausted, so here’s to hoping that the following actually makes sense…

They’re coming, but there’s less to write down than you think – and the thing is, that doesn’t matter. Let’s talk a bit more about what Q is, how it works and what it does.

Generally speaking, there’s two ways to improve a subliminal’s potency – the scripting and the build method. The catalog upgrade we just completed focused more on the latter. The amount of information in your standard Q-powered subliminal is ASTOUNDING, almost to the point that I’m amazed that the subconscious can even comprehend and make sense of it all, and that’s with Q being set to the “medium” power level. Right now, one loop of Emperor Q equates to roughly six loops of Emperor v4. The newer subs have a different ratio. One loop of Khan Q equates to roughly three loops of Khan. So, while there’s less changes to the scripting with this upgrade method, the new build format alone will take your subliminal experience to levels you’ve never felt before. In many of our tests, we’ve observed people getting deep, profound results in a single day. Also, we’re going to start phasing out and removing many of the old versions of our titles and we didn’t want to change the scripts up TOO much too soon. There ARE scripting upgrades and changes though, based on customer feedback. We’ll be updating the sales pages shortly with those modifications.

That being said…

The standard script in Q-powered subs focuses on strengthening the connection between the subconscious and conscious minds. We’re confident that we’ve been successful in achieving that goal. In the Emperor Q test, there were instances where users were closely paraphrasing – and in one instance, quoting – the script itself, showing that unity between the conscious and subconscious is possible. All of our titles now contain this feature. What this means is that results will manifest much quicker, since your subconscious goals and conscious goals become aligned much faster.

We’ve received a number of questions about Q’s machine learning and A.I. functionality. It’s not quite finished, but the basic premise works like this: on the Q store, each module is given an element tag. When you create a journal, the first post will be reserved for the element tags of your custom title, as well as other tags that indicates your happiness with your results. For example: if you’re running a bare bones title with Emperor Q core (EmpQ), Inner Circle (CircQ), Dominion (DomQ) and Godlike Masculinity (MascQ), you’d start your journal with the following: EmpQ + CircQ + DomQ + MascQ.

Q is able to scan the forum and analyze those special posts to eventually create a number of predictive models based upon the real results of our users. This will give us an incredible amount of information to create better titles and modules in a short amount of time.

Hopefully, we’ll be launching the Q shop by the end of May. First, I want to finish Mind’s Eye and then conduct the “power” toggle test. For those who missed the discussion, we’re able to change Q’s build method on the fly. Right now, we have Q set to “medium” power, but we want to test the “high” setting to see if the subconscious will respond to that amount of power. Blue Skies will NOT be used for that test. It’s too unstable and possibly even downright dangerous. When applications open – and we’re only accepting five or six people – it’ll most likely be an experimental single stage title. For the purposes of the test, you will have to run that title ONLY, no stacking and you’ll have to journal regularly. If you’re not capable of doing that, please don’t apply. If the test goes well, we’ll add power level as an option in the Q store, but keep in mind that the “high” setting requires much more computational power, so it’ll be an upsell.

This is going to be a pivotal year for not only SubClub, but subliminal use in general. Stay tuned for more information. There’s still Qx

25 Likes

Hi @SaintSovereign ,
I mentioned you in my latest journal entry, so I’m just quoting it here in case you didn’t see it:

Astronaut’s Journal

2 Likes

Any hints on what the price points will be for custom subs generated by the Q platform?

2 Likes

Pricing model is still under discussion, but keep in mind that Q-generated subs are considered a premium product. It’s not meant for people to make a billion different tracks, or trying to shove every module into one title. We built it so you could create your perfect subliminal for long-term use.

We’re also looking into expanding our consumer financing, so if you wanted to create a pricey set of titles (keep in mind, you’ll be able to design your own four stager), it’ll be affordable.

11 Likes

Would it be beneficial to run breakdown and regeneration? or would they conflict and negate each other?

2 Likes

What I’d like to know is that Q is also going to be integrated into and make custom sub creation faster yes? Also how big of a gap is high settings and medium settings for Q? I am interested in having a custom sub made eventually

1 Like

We don’t know, hence the test that I just posted about.

3 Likes

I’ve read how you need about 350 hours of khan or emperor to start seeing results but with Q now having more loops of the scripts per session, this should cut those hours down significantly to start seeing results. Same with mogul and ascension, godlike masculinity these scripts are smaller so I can’t imagine how faster these subs will be now under Q

3 Likes

Well shit I’m interested. What’s the area the high setting Q gonna cover?

2 Likes

Will the custom made Q subliminals get updates with the development of newer scripting and build methods?

2 Likes

Every custom subliminal will be kept on file, but upgrades will not be free. Upgrades may be low cost as long as you’re not adding anything to the script. Major titles will always have free upgrades.

3 Likes

Are you planning on releasing the list of modules/descriptions before going live? I’m very interested in a custom, but it would be nice to plan ahead.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign does all of this mean, that after all of this, you guys will producing much more new subliminals?
If yes what goals are you thinking of tackling at first? can we expect direct physical changes products?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Hey Saint, did you see my question?

Since I started Limit Destroyer Q I noticed something very… intriguing. On two occasions I halluzinated hearing things that weren’t there. The first time I thought I heard the rining of my phone but then I realized I’d hear the voice mail after I failed to answer the call, but I didn’t which means that I just heard it “in my mind”.
The other time was this morning when I halluzinated hearing music after stopping it on my phone.
First I thought “Well, it’s official now, you’ve gone nuts.”, not being really concerned about it.

But then I remembered the time when I halluzinated seeing words and sentences from my book with closed eyes after listening to EV4, which I called “mind-cinema”. This lasted for 3 days and then stopped.
Do you have an idea what is happening here @SaintSovereign @Fire ?
I find this to be highly interesting.

2 Likes

You high son :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Probably not. The Q Store functions very similarly to the current one — you’ll be able to browse and plan using the wishlist / planner functionality.

4 Likes