Spiritual Sigma Journal

There are 2 types of time - directional time that flows like an arrow and cyclical time.

Directional time exists in the world of measurement. Where everything is a competition and everything flows linearly. When you are stuck in the world of measurement, flow stops as time is a measurement and you are not allowing your being to dance with destiny.

Cyclical time exists where you are not shackled by cause and effect - you are not shackled by the past and you allow the future to usher you in as you dance in the present. In some cultures and languages, past and future tenses do not exists, thus to the culture - there is no such thing as the past or the future. Only the present.

I am still trying to grasp and find a good in between of cyclical and directional time. Navigating this reality (in a very measurement intense job) makes this a bit of a challenge for me. But that’s where magic, awe and wonder exists - when you move away from the world of cause and effect. To destiny.

And knowing that you are the storyteller of your destiny.
I have yet to fully understand and step into that although part of me “knows” that it is true.

1 Like

I have been having an odd attraction to re-watch Highlander. The movie didn’t age as well as the TV series. But there’s just something about immortals, swordfighting and the Quickening that appeals to me.

Side note - Princes of the Universe by Queen has got to be the most epic theme song!

Here we are, born to be kings
We’re the princes of the universe
Here we belong, fighting to survive
In a world with the darkest powers
Heh
And here we are, we’re the princes of the universe
Here we belong, fighting for survival
We’ve come to be the rulers of you all

I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings, yeah, yeah
I have no rival, no man can be my equal
Take me to the future of you all

Born to be kings, princes of the universe
Fighting and free
Got your world in my hand
I’m here for your love and I’ll make my stand
We were born to be princes of the universe

No man could understand
My power is in my own hand
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, people talk about you
People say you’ve had your day
I’m a man that will go far
Fly the moon and reach for the stars
With my sword and head held high
Got to pass the test first time, yeah
I know that people talk about me, I hear it every day
But I can prove them wrong 'cause I’m right first time
Yeah, yeah
Alright, let’s go, let’s go, ha ha
Yeah, watch this man fly, wooh
Bring on the girls, c’mon, c’mon, c’mon
Here we are (here we are)
Born to be kings, we’re the princes of the universe
Here we belong
Born to be kings, princes of the universe
Fighting and free, got your world in my hand
I’m here for your love and I’ll make my stand
We were born to be princes of the universe (universe, universe, universe)

1 Like

Queen song is really cool, I have also some nostalgia towards the movie and the tv serie. I recently watched iron man 1 and limitless. I found them equally energizing.

1 Like

I got myself a pendulum and its the best physical purchase of 2020. Amazing how much your subconscious knows about things.

So the “science” behind a pendulum is that it swings based on micro-twitches of your hands (not spirit or ghosts or the wind…well maybe the wind) but micro movements of your hands. And this relates to your sub conscious self. Putting the “ego” away and letting your subconscious speak.
So far (past 2 days) - it has been “right” about a lot of things including my wife’s plants and if they require watering (even she was shocked at how accurate it was - and no you don’t water all plants daily as in Animal Crossing - they will die of root rot).

Basically its a way of putting away your thoughts and letting your intuition lead the way.
Some people use muscle testing, but I think the pendulum has been quite spot on for me.

3 Likes

I have been away and lurking on and off the forum / subliminals in general. Even the technology has improved so much - 15 minute subs who would have thought.

I just recently restarted listening to Subs again (1 week or so ago?), I am unsure whether to:

++++++++++++++++++

OPTION 1
convert my previous Custom to ZP

I have 2 Customs so far:

Custom 1

Custom 2:

++++++++++++++

OPTION 2
just run the ZPs that I have been running for the past 2 weeks:

Day 1: Emperor ZP + Chosen From Within ZP
Day 2: Stark Q ZP
Day 3: Rest
Weekend / Holidays (once a week) : Revelation of Mind + Ascension Chamber

I am really tempted to run Sage Immortal somewhere - but yeah 3 max (even this is cheating overkill with once a week Revelation of Mind

++++++++++++++

Also what’s the rules for creating a Custom (does the 3 core principle also apply?)

1 Like

Paging @Lion

Also, let me help simplify your list so it’s easier to read.

Option 1

Custom 1

1. :brain: Limitless
  2. :crown: Emperor
  3. :alembic: Alchemist ST4
  4. Energetic Development XI
  5. Auric Overdriver
  6. Invincible Presence
  7. Lion IV
  8. Natural Winner
  9. Overdrive
  10. Omnidimensional
  11. Pragya
  12. Power Unleashed
  13. Submodel Alpha
  14. Emperor’s Voice

Custom 2

1. :star_struck: Stark
  2. :person_in_lotus_position: Sage Immortal
  3. Emperor’s Voice
  4. Submodel Alpha
  5. All Seeing
  6. Blue Skies
  7. RAIKOV
  8. Carpe Diem Ascended
  9. Intuition Enhancer
  10. Awakened Perception
  11. DEUS
  12. Informaticon
  13. Joie de Vivre
  14. Wisdom Personified
  15. Torchbearer
  16. The Streams
  17. The Lines
  18. Wanderer

Option 2

1. :crown: Emperor
  2. :sunrise: Chosen From Within
  3. :star_struck: Stark
    Boosters (Once per week)
  4. :thought_balloon: Revelation of Mind
  5. :bow_and_arrow: Ascension Chamber

Q & A

To my knowledge, it’s now 2 cores instead of 3. Someone more experienced in making customs could chime in on this.

:thinking: Commentary

I think your previous customs seem a little unfocused. To me it would make more sense to switch :alembic: Alchemist ST4 in Custom 1 with :star_struck: Stark in Custom 2. Then you can switch around the modules associated with the two as well and you’d have a much more focused stack.

I’m not sure how experienced you are with SubClub, can you give a rough rundown of your subliminal history? That’ll give a good idea of what to recommend. Also, what are your goals since that’s important to figure out what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

Thanks for the simplifaction - love the emojis! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just updated my reply, sorry about that haha.

Also thanks, I love adding the emojis. Gives it more flavour lol.

I have been around since 2020 ish - been around since it was 1 hour! Was quite consistent - but have stopped for close to a year or so? Just getting back up again :slight_smile:

I guess in terms of goals - it would be to be a visionary who is smart, well spoken, self reliant, has a good physique, has a sophistication of being well read / well traveled / having much experience and perspectives of things / able to hold a good conversation with anyone / is warm and people just get excited with my energy and optimism - yet there is a mysterious spiritual side of me that is zen, calm and collected with clarity on life directions, goals, what to do, that is led by a strong sense of belief in God / the Great Architect. Where things just flow in place. And having this ‘Jedi’ like sense of honor, purpose and connection with the Most High

1 Like

What about your goals? What are you looking to get from running the titles you chose?

Just updated above.

1 Like

I would say you should run the main store titles to get a feel for the new upgrades and also because Zero Point (the upgrade) has this thing were it would “point” you to what you need most.

I’d suggest to start out with:-
:star_struck: Stark
:sunrise: Chosen From Within
:person_in_lotus_position: Sage Immortal

Once you figure out whether you like it or not, you can then see where you’ll go from there after a cycle or two. I think :ghost: Revelation of Spirit might interest you but I’d recommend that maybe after you run :woman_in_lotus_position: Sage Immortal to see if that’s what you really want.

Or you could go with:-
:star_struck: Stark
:sunrise: Chosen From Within
:thought_balloon: Revelation of Mind

Depending on which Objectives on the sales page interests you.

I don’t think Emperor fits what you told me, hence why I didn’t include it.

1 Like

Reason why I put in Emperor was the work ethic and the physical fitness bit. Also getting that really calm and stoic interior. But yeah I think I will take your advice to run 3 first - how long do you suggest to measure?

1 Like

2 cycles will be a good starting point :smiley:

Actually, on second thought, have you considered running :tophat: Emperor: House of Medici? If you value deep connections with other people while also working on developing your long-term wealth over popularity, fame and charm that might be a better option than :star_struck: Stark.

Ran Stark + Chosen Within.

Today felt like a rush of energy - I felt as if I am getting my shit together. With a budget tracker and finding a BJJ dojo near my office to start training again. I know I should get back to training- quitting the gym I don’t go to and finding better alternatives as its clearly not working. Also, started a list of things that matter to me and what I should be doing.

Felt like I was cutting through the BS. Maybe it was the coffee as well. But people around seemed friendlier and things were quite peaceful and smooth.

2 Likes

This week I had this weird fascination to upgrade my gear - new Macbook, I got 2 Wonderboom speakers to test out to keep good vibes.
Also hit my first week of 3 days of gym this week.
Binged watched Beef on Netflix - I found myself taking a lot of lessons on the human condition from the show

I have been recovering from a flu past 2 days but I have also been questioning myself on what do I personally believe the Archtype of a Spiritual Sigma is - here are some notes I made today:

Man of the world yet not a part of it

Visionary - Big Thinking - Grand, Bold and Ambitious Humanity Positive Goals - singularly focused on one mission and this mission has positive impact

Clarity - Clear thoughts, clear intentions, clear speech. Great Attention, Focus, Clarity. Always in a state of Flow state.

Intellectual - Well read, wise, and is always thinking. Has an opinion and is aware of the most obscure item and has a wide range of experience and eclectic taste in books, experiences, culture

Reality Bending - Has optimism and faith that the world will bend to my will. Does not operate from the constructs of ‘man made laws’ but Natural Laws

Change-maker - Wants to make a dent in the universe. High value - always wanting to add value and make a difference

Spiritual - Purpose driven with a Higher Calling in Life. Knows that everything is impermant - transcendential. Getting Assistance from the Universe - intuitive.

Impeccable Character

Has a Warm, Positive, Expansive, Optimistic, Abundant Aura - Everything will be OK - if its not OK, its not the End. Everyone wants me around. Socially proficient

High Vitality & Emotionally Centred / Mature

2nd week in my fitness routine - so far so good.

Managed to chance on Brent Charleston’s stuff on Correction to heal the Wounded Child and Teen. It made some sense on how we are still stuck in various stages of the development process and that parts of our belief systems are still anchored in childhood and teenage mindsets.

I could totally see how the teenage archetype has affected toxic Masculinity and the desire for perfection.

Here’s an overview of the Correction Process