Specter Enterprise - Specter ZP + GLM: The Co + NIE L X

Game plan is same QTKS + GLM: The Co that has given me the results I always yearned from with the life changing wealth results of Nouveau RICH. Let’s make some magic happen on Monday :wink:

3 Likes

@RVconsultant can you make sure to close this thread next week when Midas changes his mind :wink:

1 Like

Shh the whole reason I closed the other one is to make this one :wink:

1 Like

Stack won’t change and good news is I’ve gotten to a point where I’ve essentially been running the same stack for over 3 months+ with little to no changes (with exception to adding HERO or WB for testing). QTKS custom won’t change as well until the NFTW ends and all subs get upgrade and surprise drops happen then I will most probably edit my custom just a tiny bit to have IQ Booster instead of Serum X and Direct Influencing Aura instead of my productivity modules as well as Tyrant in it but until then I’m keeping things as it is. May change up the QTKS custom earlier if I seed a benefit of adding Nouveau RICH in QTKS instead but only time will tell :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also this news couldn’t come at the best time ever. I know exactly what 2 verticals of wealth I want to focus on and have been focusing on. It’s as manifestation and opportunities are happening and lining up exactly for the release of Nouveau RICH. There’s a big opportunity coming up on my side and funnily enough it relates exactly to market disruption not in the traditional senses of stuff like trading but in the tech space. Things will go as planned and with the power of Nouveau RICH I know I can hit my number 1 income wealth goal this year with it. I guarantee it.

@SaintSovereign wanted to tag you to this. As it seems unreal how clear the pathway of wealth is happening to which I think Nouveau RICH can make it a reality. 100% sharing the results I can share in this forum because this sub I feel like in my current level will be the most life changing wealth sub I’ve ever tried.

2 Likes

I myself am going to stack Nuevo RICH with Index Gate UP and work my ass off to get a great career going

3 Likes

Whenever I travel, I have no clue but I seem to unlock this secret gateway to the main factors of life that I’ve been striving for. Networking, Wealth and Romance. I try to understand it as much as I can but it’s just so reality bending that when it happens. I cannot understand the pieces of how xyz opportunity came to be. It just does and I make the best of it. Sometimes I wonder if QTKS Stark is doing something. Until I check how much my life has changed since using it and since using it while travel. It’s a night and day difference. It almost feels like I’m in a dream on the networking aspect of my life.

There’s a trip coming up soon on the exact dates NFTW comes out. I have no clue what awaits but all I can say is I’m excited for the innovations to come as that trip is the definition of wealth and prosperity. One of my biggest dreams and one of the biggest opportunities I’ve achieved so far in regards to networking and travel.

1 Like

Sounds like my space and industry is about to meet a new winner and disrupter in the game :wink:

1 Like

congrats! you came to that conclusion quickly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Funnily enough it came out when I was considering running Genesis to figure it out. Only to then meet the exact person and network with them who we’re in the exact vertical I was exploring and we’re successful in it. Call it faith but I had to chill out when I got home. Trying to understand what happened and how it did. It all started with a conversation and ended with what may be one of my greatest successes.

2 Likes

Got sick recently so added Paragon to help get rid of it faster. Going to focus on recovery and money management for the few days before Nouveau RICH comes out. One vertical of wealth is secured just waiting for it to start. Second vertical is in the exploration phase but keen to see how it plays out.

Networking wise have a conference and a few plans coming out this month that will show interesting wealth opportunities. All I need is to take action so while I won’t be super productive this week to focus on recovery. I will be back in the game starting Monday.

Good time to see my skills in the new COD MW3 too.

1 Like

It’s funny how the story about Nuevo Vesper. Essentially speaks to me and what my future could be. A lot of the aspects of Nuevo Vesper are similar to mine (except the old money part, I love old money). Like:

• Rough childhood, I had a lot of childhood trauma from getting bullied to deep loneliness due to primary and high school that changed my life forever.
  • In the AI startup space as well.
  • Big focus on networking and connections. Be it old money or new money. Connections are the basis of wealth.
  • Focus on innovation.
  • ENTJ personality both me and Nuevo Vesper.
  • Had people betray me in the past similar to his story.
  • Action taking as the basis of my success and his.
  • Have a close social circle of people you can trust and that will elevate you. This wasn’t mention in the story but I feel like there’s a hidden hint that @SaintSovereign was trying to tell. In that, Nuevo Vesper is not a lone wolf. He has a lot of connections but a very small social circle of close friends he trust and that elevate him. This wasn’t mentioned in the story from what I can remember but from the way Nuevo Vesper speaks I think that is the case. I’m the same I only have 3 close friends I can really consider someones I can trust with anything and that are there to support me no matter what happens. I have a big amount of connections but at the end of the day. There connections I provide value to and they do the same not close friends.

Monday: 3 pills of Gorilla Mind Smooth (Empty Stomach), 1 sachet of four sigmatic coffee (Empty Stomach), 1 scoop of Gorilla Mind Respawn (2PM after first meal)

Tuesday: 3 pills of Gorilla Mind Smooth (Empty Stomach), 1 sachet of four sigmatic coffee (Empty Stomach), 1 scoop of Gorilla Mind Respawn (2PM after first meal)

Wednesday: 3 pills of Gorilla Mind Respawn (Empty Stomach), 1 sachet of four sigmatic coffee (Empty Stomach)

Thursday: 3 pills of Gorilla Mind Smooth (Empty Stomach), 1 sachet of four sigmatic coffee (Empty Stomach), 1 scoop of Gorilla Mind Respawn (2PM after first meal)

Friday: 3 pills of Gorilla Mind Smooth (Empty Stomach), 1 sachet of four sigmatic coffee (Empty Stomach), 1 scoop of Gorilla Mind Respawn (2PM after first meal)

Saturday: 1 pill of Modafinil (Empty Stomach), 3 pills of Gorilla Mind Smooth (Empty Stomach)

Sunday: 3 pills of Gorilla Mind Smooth (Empty Stomach)

Knock Out Sleep Matrix Formula (Take 30 minutes before sleep):

• 1 davids tea
  • 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon of raw honey

New Biohacking experiment. The sleep matrix formula works really well. As soon as I finished it. I was knocked into sleep for 8 hours and woke up feeling better then the previous day.

1 Like

What tea is it?

1 Like

Douglas Fir Spring Tip Botanical Tea

1 Like

Damn, all good nootropics and herbs are restricted here in Europe. All the good stuff are either not allowed or I have to pay a lot for shipping and customs.

Pisses me off

1 Like

Oh don’t worry shipping here is expensive too for this type of stuff :joy:

1 Like

If you seen Seinfeld and know the post office reference.

“Hello, Newman.”

1 Like

1 Like

Great show!

1 Like