Spartan for developing a more Alpha mindset?

@TheBoxingScientist - right now am doing the following:

Khan ST1 x 1
Regeneration x 1
Spartan x 1

This works for me. I am guessing that if you want to lay more emphasis on any of the components in this stack, just increase that. For example, if Khan is more important to me, I would do a stack like:

Khan ST1 x 2 (or 3)
Regeneration x 1
Spartan x 1

Hope this helps

2 Likes

I’ve got Spartan and Ultimate Artist running equally.

1 Like

I am finding that since starting Spartan two weeks ago, I have seen a ramping up of my physical vitality and a greater desire to research exercise protocols and take action in performing exercise.

3 Likes

Does Spartan + UA = The War of Art?

3 Likes

Running Spartan with Primal for the last two weeks.

5 Likes

How’s it going? Notice any changes @dorfmeister

2 Likes

I’ve noticed greater fitness motivation and research interest and some diminishment of usual food appetite.

Maybe slightly greater naturalness and ease in interacting with people.

2 Likes

@dorfmeister Nice, I would love to be able to fit spartan in but so many subs. From reading journals it seems to be up there with Sex Mastery as far as quick, noticeable results go. Looking forward to hearing more.

3 Likes

Me as well. I sport allot and exercise regularly in the gym. Hopefully it gets added to Emperor Fitness :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am listening to both Spartan and Primal so it is difficult to know what behaviors might be attributed to either or a synergy between the two.

3 Likes

I think Spartan has turned into a foundational sub for me. There is something resolute and solid and consistent about it. I have been running it except for the period when I tested EmpQ since mid- Oct of 2019. I have always run it with Primal or Primal Seduction so its tough to tear down the specific effects of each.

3 Likes

I’ve run Spartan quite a bit in the past. Today I have set Spartan QV2 up in my basment next to my workout area and this will be the only time and place I hear it

2 Likes

Why? why not run it as a foundational sub anymore?

Are you asking me? I have Dragon Reborn running as my main sub. Spartan could be it again at some point I guess, but I don’t think it by itself probably suits my goals completely. I am also trying to stack less.

Spartan is the perfect sub to run in my workout area, though. I likely will just make it permanent in that place and then just update it to the newest version whenever that becomes necessary. So in a sense that is another way of using it where it remains “foundational”.

Yes, I was asking you. I added Spartan in my stack and I was curious why would you remove such a masterpiece from your stack :smiley:

1 Like

I removed it to just run Dragon Reborn by itself, back in January. I had been running it as part of a custom that also included Emperor Fitness ST4 and Survival Initiative. I ran that for almost six months but in retrospect, I think it was too dense, and I lost most of the qualities of Spartan, or anything else for that matter.

Before that I had run Spartan with Ascension and Primal for about six months, and in that stack it was very useful.

By the way does nobody run The Legacy anymore?
Or is spartan just the better legacy sub?

1 Like

I wonder the same Everytime I go through the Ultimas

1 Like

If I am understanding what you are saying it is because they are two different types of tracks. Spartan is a conventional subliminal track, while Legacy was a Supercharger and now is an Ultima.

For me, Spartan would be more comprehensive, and useful. As for Ultimas with Spartan I am more likely to pair it with Paragon.

I use the supercharger a lot right before exercise.

Works wonders.
I also like the connection between the mental and the physical it does. Plus, the war drums music is just very powerful :wink:

Reading the copy, The Legacy just stacks well with Spartan as an Ultima booster. I guess this is why I rarely read about it.

1 Like