Sorting out Foundational Subs!

bold, strong and playful

A W E S O M E ! ! ! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :sunglasses:

Im a stark typa person

But mixing emperor core with stark core seems so tempting and shiny

But im more attracted to stark rather than emperor

I guess its the same as if youre.

A jeep person or a bronco person

Im definitely a bronco person, cant wait to get my bronco :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow dude you must be so tall

@Budewr - yes. We could use titles to become more of who we are AND/OR an ideal of who we want to become.

Am more of an Emperor type with my ideal type being Khan. Emperor made me comfortable in myself and Khan made me feel so good. Hope to combine E and K sometime soon.

Just like your relationship with StarkQ and Emperor.

2 Likes

But combining Emperor with Khan is a lot

Same with Stark and Emperor

It needs lot of space for that it needs be maximum a stack of 3

StarkQ with QL Is something else its ona whole another level

Btw Do you know If QL is as dense as Stark or emperor lets say? Is that thick of a sub?

1 Like

Also raph, i think youve been here for more than a year,

Did you notice by spending and investing time with subs that you can handle more loops or lets say build a stronger tolerance to it?

Im asking this because i wanna know if it builds up with time, and with more time on subs that maybe you can increase loops or maybe add a sub to your stack?

2 Likes

Haven’t run QL so I can’t say.

If the tech was the same (for example if it was Qv1 for 2 years) then I guess I could handle more loops and have less recon.

But since tech at subclub is evolving, I find myself running lesser number of loops (for eg with Qv2, I only run 1 loop of any sub per day for it to work).

On the whole though, there is a certain easyness to it if you have prior experience with subliminals over a period of time.

A very good example of this is that I have run all the stages of Khan before Qv1 (PrimalTech I think). And after that, running Qv1 and Qv2 of Khan ST4 is real easy with no recon at all and no necessity to run through all the stages (ST1 to ST4) all over again although one could get benefits from doing so.

So yes, experience does help in someway or the other.

2 Likes

Definitely

Now were getting Q+ very soon at the end of the year i guess or at new years

So things are evolving very fast

1 Like

Since when did you join sub-club? How much time did you spend out here? :grin:

1 Like

Have been here since 2 years.

There has been many times when I wondered whether I was wasting time and money on subclub products. Even had feelings of despair and pessimism similar to the ones those fellows who get banned regularly on the forum felt. Thankfully, am an introvert and an empath so I don’t like to (usually) scream my head off at others lol. Which has helped me stay not-banned so far :smiley: :smiley:

But overall, even though am not yet at the place I want to be, a lot has changed and am grateful to SaintSovereign, Fire and my friends here at the forum for that :). No. regrets. at. all.

3 Likes

Yeah and that was Qv1 an only two loops a day for three days.

3 Likes

Actually, only 182 cm but Stark gave me a nice posture.

2 Likes

That’s awesome :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

Thats still super tall

Im 173 cm :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Wanna grow a couple cm with a height module

But wow ur tall man

1 Like

Hope you know that WANTED and Emperor Fitness ST3/ST4 both have Height increase module in them.

Yeah I noticed, but im not gonna run wanted just for that module though!

I might add EF to my paragon custom in the future (health and growth for all my internal organs)

Or just add the EF height module only

1 Like

i hope they make a ful physical sub that include all the aps and sps modules :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

@Lion Time to edit your recommendation list with SI :smiley:

1 Like

wow that would be awesome to have it with Paragon as a core

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Pogu

Haha! Done!

1 Like