Sort of a niche question- driving skill?

Just to confirm, this one? Thanks for the quick reply. This is an interesting sub, I guess driving can be considered a “craft” in a sense. I see this has a disclaimer that it’s for advanced users. I have maybe 10 cycles of ascension (over about 1.5 yrs) as my main experience, do you think I could handle this title without much recon?

4 Likes

Bro. 10 cycles of consistent use of Ascension? Hell yeah you are an advanced user!

So go ahead and use HERO Origins: Sage and the Blade if you want to.

Another option is the original Sanguine. It will make you calm and composed which helps with confidence in driving and avoiding roadrage.

Also SubliminalClub is considering making a Driving Mastery audio. Not confirmed but that’s what the roadmap shows.

6 Likes

is it such a popular problem where many people cannot ride calmly, without anxiety, that SC considering put some of their time into Driving Mastery title?

2 Likes

if i were to guess, QL or something from the limitless series might help.

1 Like

That’s possible. And also to gain mastery over a skill is a nice thing to have. Might be part of the skill-based titles SC is looking into.

1 Like

won’t be wonder if some day we get Walking Mastery X lol

1 Like

That’s consistency. What were you like and are you like now?

I love reading about people who have run one or three titles for a long time and how it’s changed their life

2 Likes

Crawling Mastery X for babies

3 Likes

Haha! On the bright side, some wheelchair users might love that to get them walking again. Or might even help sprout legs if you lost them.

Doesn’t necessarily have to be “popular”

If it’s on the roadmap that means someone requested it, and they decided it wasn’t a totally ridiculous idea, and they’ll consider it.

1 Like

I mean founders would not puck up ideas just like “yeah it doesn’t sound ridiculous” but “this title could solve or help to solve the problem of many people” if you understand what I mean

Sounds like a mental thing not a driving skills thing.

Limitless Executive comes to mind.

It would provide the brain boosting effects of something like QL, to a lesser degree… and you don’t need something as broad as QL for something as isolated as driving skills.

It would also provide confidence and certainty, the executive has a bit of “ceo like confidence”

But the executive scripting more importantly would provide executive function enhancement, aka mental organization, which would be useful for driving - you know what to do, you just need to do it effectively.

I think HERO is too focused on physical arts or arts with unlimited improvement, first of all. Sure… driving could be a “craft” but are you really focused on studying 3-4 hrs a day, and completely mastering it? No, I don’t think so.

In personal experience, I wanted HERO to help me “master my craft - sales” but it simply didn’t translate that way.

And the other thing that comes to mind is sanguine: Elixir - a bit of healing but mostly just calm content confidence when you’re driving.

3 Likes

Agreed! On this note, you could consider Emperor, as it has intelligence boosting, and it has massive confidence, and you’re definitely ready for it!

BTW the last time someone asked what sub should I listen to for Xyz this was the answer I gave them on picking your own subs

1 Like

IIRC when they talked about it, it wasn’t just for driving your car, but controlling vehicles of every kind. Be it a 18-Wheeler, a coach, an excavator, a stretch limo or just a car.

1 Like

Quantum Limitless and Hero

What do you feel you mess up with? There might be some more hints from that to choose a good sub.

Driving you say?

There’s a hundred-thousand streets in this city. You don’t need to know the route. You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I’m yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you’re on your own. Do you understand?

This man knows a thing or two about driving I think

2 Likes

I had a similar problem.
I was terrible at driving and scared to death.
And as incredible as it may seem, after I started using the original wanted, this completely changed. I know it’s not exactly made for this but I think it somehow eased my anxiety about driving.

2 Likes

WANTED has nonchalance and self-acceptance of imperfections scripting in addition to confidence. That might have helped.

It’s a great subliminal.

3 Likes