I came across this post just now, and I found it so wise that I copied it to my personal journal, and now I want to share it here.
The man who wrote it is called Abhishek Ambad. (Clicking on his name will take you to his Quora page, but I have not checked out that page myself.)
Anyway, here’s what he wrote:
The Only Solution
If you’re not popular, you want fame.
- If you’re popular, you want privacy.
- If you are poor, you need money.
- If you are rich you realize that there is still a lack of happiness in your life. You just want to live a simple life.
- Life becomes stressful if you are intelligent because you are not able to ignore anything.
- If you’re clumsy, you make mistakes because of your ignorant behavior.
- If you’re single, you want a relationship.
- If you’re in a relationship, you want some space and freedom.
If you’re not a powerful person, you feel like people dominate you.
If you are a powerful person, you realize that you have to handle all the responsibilities. And it’s hard to identify who really loves you and who’s pretending.
Life is never perfect. Every solution brings a new problem. Light exists because of darkness and this is the bitter truth of life. Acceptance is the only solution.