Solomon´s Journey - Being Wise and Limitless

Hey there,

Welcome to my new custom journal, focused on becoming Wise and Limitless. Seeing how far I can go. My mentor asked me to write down my New Year’s resolution, something I’ve always avoided because I believe that if you want to change something, you have to do it now. Nevertheless, I did it and set some goals and intentions for 2024. Reflecting on it, it was a good idea because I now have a clear view of what I want to achieve this year. I want to explore what it means to become Wise and Limitless.

What does that mean?

To push my limits and see how far I can go.

What are my true capabilities? What would life be like without any constraints? Financially, spiritually, and mentally. Not in a hustle and grind manner, but more in a let’s explore where my true limits lie in fully experiencing life. Without holding back, just embracing it.

One of the most renowned figures in history was Solomon, a king who possessed great wealth and wisdom. Despite his relentless pursuit of meaning and purpose through his wisdom, he ultimately experienced failure. It was only in the end that he gained a true understanding of what real wisdom means in this world. Solomon serves as my guiding light in this journey. That’s the Wisdom I admire.

Let’s see where this journey will bring me :pray:

9 Likes

I have to wait until all programs are updated (Atleast the ones I will use). So I created this foundation custom first:

Teacher&Business Custom

• NR Core
  • New Emperor Core

Modules:

• Chiron
  • Torchbearer
  • Destiny Directive
  • Invinsible presents
  • Victory call
  • The way of ROI
  • Trailblaizer
  • Dopamenic revival
  • One Purpose
  • Carpe diem
  • Machine Action
  • Joie de Vivre
  • Productivity Unleashed

Succes/Result enhancement:

• Overdrive
  • Natural winner
  • Pragya
  • Moisac

Thinking about stacking it with the new Primal, but for so far I only will listen to this one.

3 Likes

Today I learned something amazing called the “Anterior mid-cingulate cortex.”

It’s a part of the brain that regulates our willpower, but it goes even deeper than that. Researchers believe it’s the driving force of our will to live. This brain region can either grow or shrink, similar to how your confidence can decrease when you avoid activities that build it.

Here’s the interesting part: you can grow it by doing things you dislike. Not just things that are hard or require a lot of work, but things you truly hate doing. How fascinating is that? So, when you avoid doing unpleasant tasks, the part of your brain responsible for your will to live actually shrinks. This concept emphasizes the idea that we have to earn everything in life; nothing is given. And this applies on a neurological level. I was amazed when I first heard about this. We have to overcome ourselves in order to grow. You have to suffer

I came across this information in a podcast featuring Huberman and Goggins. It finally provided a scientific explanation for why suffering is so important. It all makes sense now.

This discovery motivates me to do things I really dislike, like stretching for instance, knowing that it will improve my brain. It’s also fascinating to compare this with my bible study, which emphasizes that revelation is the new covenant and we need to understand the prophecies.

Now, consider this scripture…

“He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.” Revelation 3:12 .

It’s not just scientifical, it’s biblical.

Man I love learning :joy:

8 Likes

You’ll soon ascend to Hubermensch, @Solomon

1 Like

I’m not going change my journal title…
Í’m not going to change my journal title…
I’m not going to change my journal title…

Today I did a 15-min loop and I can’t recall the last time I did one without intense recon. The only other time was when I had just returned from a 9-month break and did a 15-min loop of chosen. I was angry all day long that day.

I didn’t feel angry today, but I am tired and ready to go to bed. My calorie intake has been high, easily consuming over 4000 calories a day, but feeling good. Like my body needs it.

This custom is having a different impact than I expected. I want to share my experiences, but I’ve only completed 1 loop. I plan to do at least 2-3 more loops to calm down the euphoric effect that I’m feeling right now before I post about the results. Need to know if it’s actually true

1 Like

This gave me motivation to do some things now, thanks!

1 Like

My Pleasure! :pray:

1 Like

I am gonna go to the yoga class with very tight pants. I hate tight pants and having my butt exposed. So brain, screw you, you have to grow.

3 Likes

But…it’s the science philosophy crossover we’ve been waiting for!

1 Like

This podcast goes into more detail about the “no-go” centers of the brain as well and Huberman’s protocols to strengthen his willpower specifically (the “improve impulse control” section of the podcast near the end)

I like Huberbaddy when he’s interviewed instead of the host especially, he’s more personal and excited about science like a true enthusiast rather than an educator.

1 Like

Becoming the Limitless Übermensch then?

1 Like

I have an OV card, which is similar to a travelcard here in the Netherlands. This card allows me to travel by train and bus, which is essential for my business as I work in 3 different cities. For a monthly fee of 5 euros, I receive a 40% discount on travel outside of peak hours.

In November, I received an email notifying me that my card was expiring and that I needed to submit a new profile picture. I thought to myself, “I can do that later,” but unfortunately, I forgot to send the new profile picture, which would have only taken 3-4 minutes to do.

As a result of this oversight, several issues arose:

• I couldn’t renew my OV card on the website due to a bug, which took me at least 1-2 hours to resolve and request a new card.
  • I had to wait at least 5-7 workdays plus holidays to receive my new card, meaning I had to buy full-price tickets for at least 2 weeks.
  • I have to submit all these tickets with extensive information to claim back the missed discount travels due to my expired card, which will take an additional 30-40 minutes.
  • Because my card had expired, my new card couldn’t receive the discount membership due to another bug. I now have to call another company, deactivate the expired card, and transfer the new membership to the other card, which will take another 30 minutes.

All of this could have been prevented if I had taken just 3 minutes to address the problem head-on and send the profile picture as soon as I received the email. But I procrastinated; I just didn’t “feel” like doing it.

The Way of ROI in combination with Victory call is throwing this right in my face. I’m not angry or upset about the situation, but the thought of “This is completely your own fault” keeps repeating in my head. It’s actually good that this is happening; it’s exactly why I made this custom and put those modules in it.

Other tasks like business administration and financial matters are also coming to mind that I have been procrastinating about. It’s like my mind is becoming incredibly clear with the message “Fix this now, because if you don’t, it will take 4-5 times as much time than if you did it right now.”

Roger that

Another SMART goal:

I will complete all my administration work before returning from my holiday in Egypt. This includes my hour registration, all receipts for company expenses, and my travel expenses.

3 Likes

This morning, I met with a colleague who is also a friend of mine. We had a casual chat, and I mentioned to her that I haven’t made any progress on creating content for my new course. The reason being that this is the first time I have to start from scratch. There are no pre-made lessons or materials to refer to. I have to develop an 8-10 week course without a clear structure or understanding of how to organize the content and coaching. Despite buying books and researching how to create a good course, I’ve been procrastinating.

My friend, who is a writer, chuckled and remarked, “That’s exactly where you need to be. It’s going to take a lot of time.” This reminded me of the book “The Art of War,” which addresses this very issue as “Resistance.”

I typically see myself as more of a doer than a creative person, but now I realize that I need to tap into my creativity. I believe that everyone has the ability to create something. Over the next few weeks, I plan to dedicate 1-2 hours each day to sit at my laptop and brainstorm new ideas and structures, pushing through the resistance and seeing where it takes me. Now I want to do more strength and personality test to see what would fit, but I know this is not the way.

I just have to…

Perhaps RM will help me with this process. Will have to think very clearly about that before adding a new sub, after that there is no way back for a long time.

3 Likes

Yeah, I have to admit, even in its early stages, I’m really enjoying how this custom is working for me. I don’t want to jump the gun, and maybe my experience/opinion will change later, but it seems like customs just click better. It’s like my brain understands and embraces it more. Maybe it’s because I actually created this custom? Maybe subconsciously I feel like I had a say in it, so my brain agrees with it more easily. Certainly, the name embedding and solace are both helpful as well.

Here are my recent experiences:

I’ve been feeling irritated, but I think it’s more related to the noopept than the custom. I also ordered an Oura ring to track my sleep better and figure out where my intense dreams are coming from, because the irritability seems to be linked to poor sleep. But I don’t might the irritabillity, it’s just more no-nonsense.

Yesterday, I tried a new biohack called incline bed therapy. You elevate your bed by about 15cm to improve blood circulation and detoxify the brain. The bed elevators were too expensive, so I tried using books to create the elevation. It was a bit challenging to balance the different types of books, but after 10 minutes, I found the perfect setup. I was really pleased with the process and felt so happy when I got it right. I had a big grin on my face for about 5-10 minutes as I went upstairs with my books. If there is one thing that I lost a bit these lost couple of weeks, is enjoying the little things.

When I looked at my bed, I realized that I’m a dumass because I have a Japanese bed :joy: These beds have multiple bed legs (I hope I say it right) and there’s no way to elevate them without breaking something.

Guess what?

I walked back downstairs with a smile on my face, realizing what a dummy I was for not considering that. Then I went back down with about 12-13 books and put them back on my shelf. I pushed the leftmost book on the shelf to the right to make my books stand up nicely in order.

And of course

Everything came crashing down :joy: :joy: 2 books hit me right in the face, around 15-20 fell on the floor and table, creating total chaos.

And guess what?

I was still smiling :joy: I just laughed out loud at my own simple stupidity and Murphy’s law. I enjoyed every moment of it. I cleaned up all the books and went back to do some bible study.

I think this has to do with Joie de Vivre, Carpe diem, and maybe even a bit of Dopaminergic Revival.

Many more things have happened in these last 2 days, but I’ll just stick with this story for now. Tomorrow, I’ll take another rest day, not because I need to, but because I want to. I really want to give this custom the time to flourish.

Oh, tomorrow (because I live in Europe), I’ll be watching the NFL playoffs. I can watch it live, but no offense, the commercial breaks are insane. I’d rather watch it later without those interruptions. I really enjoy watching American football. The tactics of the sport, the genius of the QB, and just that feeling of intense war when you look at sports. That do or die vibe that I also have when looking at UFC.

Sunday Funday is on the way.

Peace :v:

3 Likes

I woke up around 3 AM today, probably because I ate too late last night, but it’s no big deal.

I started my day by finishing my weekly schedule and building my stretching routine. I felt the need to really block out my time my week because just making to-do lists doesn’t work for me. Without a clear plan, I tend to be all over the place. With some Machine Action and prayer, I managed to create a productive schedule that also feels doable and enjoyable. In the past, I used to be all about grinding and seeking validation as a “high performer,” but now that I’m older and a bit wiser, I understand that balance is crucial for productivity and achieving my goals.

Since it was so early, I felt like working remotely (I guess the nomad lifestyle is ingrained in me). I also enjoy being around other people while I work. As I took a different route to the coffee bar through the city center, I completely forgot that it’s Sunday and people were returning from a night out of drinking.

Before I continue, let me make it clear that everyone should live their lives as they see fit. This is not meant to judge those who enjoy going out and drinking; it’s just my perspective.

As I walked, I saw people stumbling on the streets, shouting, sitting on the cold pavement waiting for a taxi, and doing things they probably wouldn’t have the courage to do if they were sober. It was initially amusing for me to see. Then, as I approached the station, I found myself walking alongside a group of 40-50 “gabbers” (as we call them in the Netherlands) who had apparently just returned from a hardcore party in the city. I couldn’t help but smile. I could see there wide open eyes from the XTC, the smell of weed, and the strange vibe that comes with partying for 8 hours straight without sleep. After finding the coffebar in the station I sat down. Here I was, sipping my coffee in the midst of this group, reflecting on how I used to be 4-5 years ago.

At that moment, I felt an intense feeling of gratitude. I realized that I no longer need those things to feel complete. I have no urges to drink or do drugs, no desire to escape from my life. Instead, I am content with the life I have built for myself. Yesterday, I spent the whole day at a Bible course and had a meeting with a colleague to work on our course. When people here this, they mostly reply with “Why are you doing this on a Saturday?!” I understand the reply, but the truth is, I love this life. I love learning and growing. I love living without external influences controlling my inner dialogue and emotions.

We all seek something in life—whether it’s money, success, or relationships. But ultimately, what we are all trying to find is inner peace.

As I sit in a coffee shop writing this journal at 6 AM on a Sunday morning, that’s exactly what I feel—Inner peace.

2 Likes

Loop: 15min Custom, 3min LE

It appears that LE is concentrating on improving the productivity aspects of my custom. I always have to ride my bike to a restaurant supplier to get my meat and fish because the selection at the supermarket suck in the NL. Since my fridge isn’t very large, I can only cook for about 4 days at a time. While biking, I was already figuring out how I can adjust my cooking schedule to only make one trip a week instead of two. Maybe if I cook for 4 days, then cook again on the 2nd day for another 4 days. Everything will still be fine in the fridge, rather than cooking for 4 days, eating, and repeating. ROI is doing its job.

By the way, LE is definitely the easiest sub for me to use, but it’s quite different from my custom. Instantly my brain went “This sounds harsh, keep it low.” I’ll create a Custom with LE as soon as it’s updated. The title is amazing, but customs feel much better to me.

But man, I was way more productive today than last week combined. I had a few hours of focus, cleaned my house, and did some school work. Now I’m watching American Football without any feelings of regret, just enjoying it. Sometimes with productivy modules, I need to keep busy 24/7 or I feel guilt. For some reason, I dont have that problem this time.

2 Likes

First day working with a actual time stamp planning that I made last weekend.

It’s actually a gift to not have a “to-do” list and no plans for the day. It doesn’t mean I had a perfect day today, not even close. I woke up at 7:30 because I slept poorly on Saturday, lol. But I never once felt lost or unsure of what to do. I knew exactly when to do everything.

I managed to do almost everything today, except for the stretching. I really hate stretching, it’s so awful. But I have to do it in order to be able to train again. My legs, hips, and thighs are extremely tight. I miss training with weights and just banging it out while training fasted.

Quitting caffeïne has also been very difficult. That shit is so addictive, it’s insane.

That being said, everything else is going very wel!

Day 5 Rest day

I woke up, went to the gym, and did some stretching. I worked for about 2 hours and then out of nowhere, I experienced heavy brain fog. I just couldn’t focus anymore, it felt like my brain was completely drained. I don’t think it had anything to do with the subliminals; it didn’t feel like a reaction to them. I believe it’s because of my gut health, which hasn’t been the best after drinking some zero sugar drinks and coffee on an empty stomach. It seems to be affecting my sleep as well. Maybe it was some nootropic switch, but I doubt it.

I find it challenging to let go of these habits for some reason. I know it’s better not to do it, and I’ve already quit many things that are bad for me, but this one is particularly difficult to give up.

It’s like a toxic ex who’s amazing in bed, and you keep inviting her back even though you know there will be a lot of drama afterwards, haha.

Anyway, I went for a walk and did some other activities. Despite the heavy brain fog, I managed to complete everything on my to-do list. Checking exams was especially difficult. I also cleared out my email. Tomorrow I’'ll do a full run of Primal while giving classes. Let’s see how to works.

Hopefully, I’ll sleep a little better tonight, but I anticipate that there will be 2-3 weeks of numerous off days once I’m off caffeine again.

1 Like

This can help with stomach
https://iherb.com/pr/solaray-mastic-gum-1-000-mg-45-vegcaps-500-mg-per-capsule/85140

1 Like