[SOLO] The Greatest Emperor of All Time

Good start! Aaaaand good luck! Then social anxiety start to fade out, you will enjoy social interaction more and more. And then true magic will happen - you will “mold girls with your words like plasticine”. Thanks to EQa’s mood enhancement, you have a great advantage over over guys. My few coins, if you please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 9

Spent half the day debriefing with the coaches about the night before. I was told that I need to be louder and stay in set until the girl or someone tell me to leave.

We then went out a did a day game run. Since it was our first time day gaming with the coach, they were mainly interested to see how your typical day gaming goes. I opened many sets (most among the students since I was at the beach) but majority of them were short (less than 20 seconds). I had two long interactions. One told me that she has a boyfriend when I asked for her number. The other girl gave me her IG account. I considered that as a success since I never got number/social media close before (will have to wait to see what the coaches said lol).

We did some theory when we got back from day game then we get ready for night game. Since there was an hour before we have to leave for the club, I took a nap and run a loop of EQ. After we got to the club, I was nervous at first but approached any set that the coached pointed me to. I did as I was told: I was being loud and stay in set even when I ran out of things to say. The coaches were impressed. They asked me where all my confidence come from, that I was much different than the night before, and mentioned that I was amog several guys (I didn’t know that I was amoging). I noticed that most of my interactions were platonic and that I didn’t speak for several minutes while in set as I was running out of things to say and was standing there with awkward silence. I will need to work on those as the bootcamp progress.

2 Likes

Oh damn, you certainly have a great advantage over all the other guys. It is like having a cheat code.

But it is you who is taking the action, you who are making it all work by working consciously with the subliminal. I am proud of your success and keep going @the-goat! :smiley:

2 Likes

I never felt such powerful effects from subs before until now since I did not take much actions in the past. I now understand why everyone here recommend to take massive actions.

Day 10

Another great night out. I did not feel well during the night. I was tired due to lack of sleep, hungry, and dehydrated. The coaches prepare couple of openings for me to use that will explicit strong emotions. I was hesitate at first because I thought those openings were rude. I brought this up to one of the coach and he told me to think of it as being fun and giving the girl a good time. The fact that I was not using the openings because I thought they were rude was a disservice to the girls. One of the coach used the prepared opening on one of the set and I can see them laughing. It was at this point that I knew my mistake and begin to use those openers. In one set, while I had a great time, the coach pointed out that I was being too playful and lack some seriousness. After that set, I took a step back in all my interactions, I slow down my movements a bit, add a pause before I speak, and was generally less reactive. I was in a set with an advanced student (this guy pulled and closed twice the night before) and after the set the coaches told me that I was the more dominant and alpha one between the two of us (they also told me to open a set for him since he was having a hard time being alpha lol). As I did not felt good, I was yarning and light headed when I’m not in set. But the moment I start to approach, as though there was a switch in my head got flipped, and I become someone different. In all my sets, the coaches said that I was the most dominant and alpha one, whether it was a girls only set or mixed set. I was still having trouble sexualizing my interactions. It will be something that I have to work on during this bootcamp. Hopefully EQ will help with that since I do not want to use Sex and Mastery during this testing period.

1 Like

Day 11

Another successful night. I felt confidence at the club and opened multiple sets. I still have problem sexualizing most of the night but when I was sexualizing I was confident and the things I said and do felt very naturally. Thanks to that I got two numbers very easily. I think my main problem is limiting beliefs about sex that prevent me from being able to openly talked about it. It will be another thing that I have to work on.

2 Likes

Day 12 and 13

I felt a bit sluggish for day 12. Not sure if it because I been going out every night, but I felt tired the entire day. I also did not perform well in the club. Me being a small guy with average look, the only thing I can use to get people to notice me is my loud voice. However the club was extra loud that night and my throat hurts so I had trouble getting and keeping attention.

I decided to take day 13 off and not listened to EQ. I was more energized event hough I did not get much sleep. I was afraid that I would lose my dominance in the club but I was wrong. I was still able to open large set and amog guys effortlessly. I was being too playful in one set and lost my dominance. The girl said I was a nice guy, which is my default state. Interestingly though is I haven’t been called a nice guy since the bootcamp even when I was being playful and nice. Does EQ put out some kind of aura that masked my nice guy vibe? After that set, I was able to switch back to being dominance and grounded which net me several good sets.

1 Like

Day 14 and 15

Not much happened on day 14 because we have party at our accommodation. Day 15 we went to the club. The club was quite since it was a Monday. I opened all my sets confidently. At this point in the program, my AA is virtually gone. One of my main goal for the night was to practice facial expression. I have trouble maintaining a serious expression. In general, I smiled a lot and have a happy/non serious vibe. I wonder does EQ make people less serious compare to Emperor since many people mentioned that they have a serious vibe when they were on Emperor.

3 Likes

AA = Archangel?

I’m guessing “approach anxiety.”

AA = Approach Anxiety

Day 16

Went out to the club again. For most part it was great, but one hour in and I met a girl there that I met previously several nights before. I really like this girl and had tried to invite her out several times with no luck so I was determined to spend as much time with her as possible. Because of that I became passive and lost all my dominance when I was with this girl. This is not a new issue as I have always having this problem when I met someone that I really like and get stuck in my head thinking that I don’t want to lose this girl. Because I tried my best not to messed up, I became passive in the interaction and got berated by the coached when the night ended. I’m sure I will get more berated when we debrief later. Thinking back, I become passive not just with girls I really like, but also my family and close friends. When I’m with them I become more cheerful and more passive. When I’m around people I don’t care about, I get more dominance and sometime aggressive. I’m not sure if such personality trait is desirable. Time will tell.

1 Like

Day 17

Today I got berated by the coaches for not being serious enough. They told me that I need to stop being goofy and being a clown. Honestly I wish I can because I know deep down that not the impression I want people to have of me, but I don’t know how to stop it. As I keep thinking about it more, I believe me being a clown and goofy is due to deep desire for attentions and validations. I mentioned on my first journal entry that I tried to keep myself invisible when I was younger. I never really like to do that but instead what I craved were attentions and validations from other. I want attentions that stem from respect and admiration. However I do not know how to do that since I alway saw myself as a low value, third class person. Because of that I can only seek attentions by being a clown and goofy. Being on this bootcamp made me realize that I am a valuable person. That I brings a lot of values to any interactions that I am in. In the past I didn’t realized what my values and potential were. The coaches had helped me dig out some of those values, I will need to search deeper to discover more. Now that I know why I behave in certain ways and what my values are, it is time to change all that. It will be a long and difficult journey since I am about to change who I am as a person deep inside. Hopefully EQ will make this journey more pleasant.

1 Like

Day 21

It been a while since I last update. Things got too crazy the past few days. On day 18 the coaches throw so much emotional abuse at me that I broke down. One of the coach sat down with me and explained to me they need to do that to force me to reveal my true self. He told me that the coaches saw a glimpse of my true self but it was being hidden away by a mask. They need to destroy that mask so that my true self would come out and they did that by constantly saying and doing things that would drove me to my breaking point. They succeeded and after that conversation I felt as though I was a different person. I became much more open and more expressive with my desires. My approach to meeting women and pick-up also changed.In the past, my goal for every interaction was to get the girl to like me. Now, my goal is to practice a certain aspect during the conversation. For example, I was bad at getting attention in the dance floor so for the entire night I concentrate on that. After that I practice showing values so all my interactions became me bragging about myself. All this practices plus the removal of the “mask” allowed me to met and slept with a beautiful girl, the one where I can only dream of in the past. After a night together, she became so attached that she told me not go to the clubs anymore because she doesn’t want me to meet new girls :sweat_smile:. Unfortunately the bootcamp is almost over and I need to fly home for work. I will see her again before I left but I have a feeling our relationship will end there (we live on different continent). However, the fact that I was able to attract this girl means that I can attract other similar girls. I have the skills needed to do that as well as values to make those girls be attracted to me.

2 Likes

Day 24

Bootcamp is over and I am now back home. Overall I considered the bootcamp as a major success as not only did I reached my initial goals, I also done accomplished things that I could never thought possible. Unfortunately my home is under shut down so no one is outside and all bars and clubs are closes. I am forced to stay inside but it does gave me time think about my goals for the year. I am currently have several goals that I categorized under health, wealth, and relationships.

Health - My health goal is to lose fat and get the chisel look that I always wanted. My experience during the bootcamp showed that body shape does not matter as much one a girl is interested but it does help having a good body. As I am not in a rush to lose weight, my goal is to lose 1-2lbs a month. I will also cut back on the carbs, especially refined sugars. Once the shut down is over and I can leave my parent’s place (where I am staying during the shut down) I will be switching to keto and possibly doing OMAD.

Wealth - I have two goals under this category.

• One is to build 2 new income sources by end of the year. One of the income source will be in the form of crypto trading. During the bootcamp I met a guy that was trading crypto and he offered to trade for me. He seemed to know what he is doing and trustworthy. In the past I would find it risky to let someone handle my money for me but something is telling me that I need to take more risk if I want to achieve more (another note is that my risk tolerance is lower since I started EQ. I am more open minded about new ideas). The other income source will be an online business. I tried dropshipping in the past (both shopify and ebay) but did not succeed. My main obstacles was that I was not interested in the topic long enough to be successful at it and I am bad at making ads. I decided that my next online business must be related to what I am already good at. My main profession is Software Engineer. I am good at breaking down business requirements and translate them into code. I am good at solving technical problems. I want my next online business to take advantages of these skills. I haven’t decided what to do yet. One option is to start looking for freelance job. The other is to teach others how to code. (Anyone that is a Software Engineer with an online business, I would love to hear how you get there).

• The other goal is to get good at my new job. I am starting a new job in few days. The first part of the job will be me learning about the work as well as any new technologies that required to do the job. Since this is my main income source, I will need to allocate the majority of my focus and time.

Relationship - The bootcamp had given me a solid foundation to succeed in this area of my life. Unfortunately due to everything is closed because of the shut down I cannot practice what I learned at the bootcamp. What I can do for the time being is to practice my tonality as well as saying my values in a way that is attractive. Once the shut down is over, I will go out twice a week. I will also find a wingman who will help me be accountable and motivate each other. My goal is very modest, meet 1-2 new women (with contact info like IG or phone number) a week.

1 Like

Day 30

Since the last update I started my job. Unfortunately due to the stay at home order where my new job located, I did not get to meet my new co-workers face to face. All the interaction so far was done through emails and phone call. Since all the interactions had been short so far I cannot comment much on them. It would be interesting so see how the in person interaction would be once I get the chance to meet them all.

Business wise, I have started on two ventures. I have spoked with the guy that I mentioned in my previous entry about him trading my crypto for me. Everything is setup and he has started doing the trading. I also partnered up with a group of experience ecom people to start a new ecom store. I originally did not want to do ecom since my last failure but when the chance to work with people that know what they are doing and the chance to own a piece of online business I did not hesitate to jump in. It will be a lot of work and learning. On top of that is ramping up for my new job. Normally doing something like this would scared me and cause a lot of stress however this time I fell excited. I don’t feel afraid anymore. I know that I will make mistake along the way for both my new online business and my job but I am excited about making those mistakes and learn from them. I wonder if EQ has a module on time management because I will need it!

For the first time in my life I actually miss going out and socializing. I am an introvert at heart and I love to stay home by myself. However I now miss being around people. I am currently living with my parents for the duration of the shut down, I miss hangout with friends as well as talking to women. I did not noticed how much I change internally before until now. I went from a guy that hate talking to new people to a guy that want to go out and make new connections! I felt that EQ has change me on the fundamental level, more so than Khan and previous version of Emperor.

I also bought StarkQ. I always love the way Robert Downey Jr played Tony Stark and I always wanted to become his version of Tony Stark. I was very excited when StarkQ was announced and I bought it the day it released. I knew from the start that I want to run StarkQ and then I saw Saint’s comment about the difference between EQ and SQ

I know deep down that I want the fame and recognition of others. As an engineer, I love to tinker and build new things. Based on those two things I know that I need to run SQ. However I also want to focus on building my empire and I also want to build a sense of mystery. Essentially I want to be the version of Tony Stark from the first Ironman movie. The time after he became Ironman but before he announced that he is Ironman. I want to be someone that is famous with lots of recognition but with some secrets that only select few would knows about.

Nevertheless I want to concentrate on building my empire at the moment. Not only I have a new job that I need to ramp up quickly and become good at but I also have a new business venture that would give me the financial freedom in the future. Because of these two, I need to sacrifice some socialization. Thus I decided to continue with just EQ for 1-2 months. After I am used to my new job and my new business stabilize, I will add SQ to the stack. When that happen, I would probably follow Saint’s advice of 2-3 loops of EQ and the rest SQ.

Day 31

Something interesting happened today. As I was reading novels and watching Youtube, I experienced a strange sensation. I felt my heart race slightly and a feeling in my stomach. It as though my body is telling me to stop doing what I was doing and do something else. Those sensations subside a bit once I identify that I need to do something productive, especially related to my new business. Even when I made a mental note that I will do it after lunch, the sensations still around and get stronger as time went by. It only went away after stop the unproductive activities and doing something productive. Once I sit down and work on my business, I felt excited. I don’t feel forced or any thought of “I need to do this”. Rather I feel the sense that I want to do this. I feel excited, satisfy, and fulfilled as I work on my new business. I remembered that Khan St3 promised something like this but I never felt it. I been on Emperor V4 for few months and a month on EQ, yet I never felt this way before. It as though once I am clear of what my goals are, EQ take over and will force me to act on those goals. It an amazing feeling!

Day 42

Today is the day that my first paycheck is suppose to be send out. I logged online to check the paystub and noticed that it has the wrong address, which mean I will not be getting the check. This is quite an important check since it not only contains the pay for the past 15 days but also my signing bonus as well as my relocation allowance. Normally I would be running around like a headless chicken trying to resolve the wrong address but instead I felt calm and my subconscious told me that everything will be find at the end. I still contacted both the HR and payroll departments about the incorrect address since this need to be resolve as soon as possible but I don’t fell stress out.

Another thing that I noticed is I no longer feel anything changes internally. I believe that because I been running EQ for 1.5 months and everything that I experienced internally is now the new normal. Another reason is because there is very little external stimulus. Because of social distancing, I do not go out or trying new things so there was nothing to motivate/validate internal change.

2 Likes